Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 25. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
I too often see similar discussions so I do not even think about investing in ICO projects. They all looks like scam to me..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
Risk will also come with investment so we need to be careful with everything. I think that in these cases you just did not get lucky. In projects ICO still worth participating, they sometimes bring a very significant profit. But before investing review all their aspects including their plan that you will see on roadmap, the social media community, and the people behind the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:59:22 AM
It's your own way of thinking, but I think you should change your mindset to find out what leads you to believe that ico makes you lose confidence that you will have a different perspective than what you have thought. negative about ico,
Activity: 46
June 11, 2018, 03:48:51 AM
I support your opinion ... I will not invest in ICO any more.  all my attempts did not yield good results, and some were at all unprofitable.  so it's worth considering before participating in the ICO.  earlier it was profitable and now lies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 03:38:05 AM
Not all ICO's are bad, mostly because the market is bad this year and all COINS are falling.

Therefore, when we invest in ICO, we must choose a very promising project.
Activity: 85
June 11, 2018, 03:31:05 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I also do not dare to invest in ico and prefer to invest in bitcoin or ethereum and the risk is only a decrease in price,
things like this spoil the ico future too much ico scam and make some people disappointed, the scammers just think for a moment and do not think of the future if everyone loses confidence in ico it's the result of the scammer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 03:29:11 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Investing on ICO has a long way to go. Better buy existing altcoins that has already made a progress. When the altcoin goes down after price increase it is the right altcoin to invest with. Unlike the ICOs that has a bonus prices if you bought earlier doesn't guarantee you a money yet there are two possibilities maybe the ICO will be a scam or it will be a long-term investment since it has to grow an ecosystem first.
Activity: 462
June 11, 2018, 03:25:14 AM
There are many ways to spot a scam. I think the best way to avoid Crypto scams is to do a lot of research. Don't just look on page one of Google, look on pages 2, 3, and 4. Also check them out on Facebook and Twitter, see if they have legitimate followers, or are they bought from other countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
June 11, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
Lol i experience the same thing with Bezop. It really annoys me at first but then now i already let it be.
But still, you shouldn't hate ico and stop investing in them anymore just because you get scammed several times. Well maybe it really drop your spirit but i failed quite many times too until i finally succeed and gain quite profits from ico.
Make this experience to teach you so you will be careful later when you want to invest in ico. Make sure to double check and do research so the same thing won't happen again in the future.
Activity: 107
June 11, 2018, 03:23:21 AM
Perhaps today too many fraudulent ICOs are born, so you have lost money in investing in ICO. I think you should not rush to invest in them, if you invest in ICO you need to have an experienced team join, analyze together. This will reduce the risk in your investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 11, 2018, 03:20:29 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Investing in ICO is a very risky investment method but can be profitable as well. There are still good ICO's which reached their hardcap and become succesful but mostly failed. Either scammed, not reached the softcap and price is very low compare to ICO price.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 03:16:30 AM
I strongly believe in ICO. Most of the coins people clamour for today once did ICO before reaching this level. I believe in ICO strongly. Just do your research before making investment into any ICO and you will definitely enjoy it. Some ICOs are scams but that shouldn't make you not to believe in ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
June 11, 2018, 03:10:46 AM
If I go to ICOdrops and other ICO sites I can see lot of stupid projects, few red flags:

1.) Lending type of ICO- why would you lend your money to others and let they scam you?
2.) Investment type- its mostly Ponzi, if bank cant give you that high return why would they?
3.) AI related- Google/ Baidu spent billions on Ai, what do you think a few million with a team of crypto enthu can deliver? Bots and AI are differrent
4.) total supply vs price- soem token price are super high, this means very little room for growth unless potential projects

Definitely true at this moment. Most of the ICO's have no idea about the project or blockchain, they just want money and then they will see what can be done with that much money. It's ridiculous.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
June 11, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
If I go to ICOdrops and other ICO sites I can see lot of stupid projects, few red flags:

1.) Lending type of ICO- why would you lend your money to others and let they scam you?
2.) Investment type- its mostly Ponzi, if bank cant give you that high return why would they?
3.) AI related- Google/ Baidu spent billions on Ai, what do you think a few million with a team of crypto enthu can deliver? Bots and AI are differrent
4.) total supply vs price- soem token price are super high, this means very little room for growth unless potential projects

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:53:26 AM
sometimes people do not want to partial in ICO because they never fooled or ever meet ICO scam. There is a first start investing, I am sorry about it. Not all ICO I think is a scam. There are still many ICOs that have good potential and trusted. All of that goes back to everyone and the decisions they take. If they are unsure of the ICO then do not invest in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 11, 2018, 02:44:54 AM
Sorry to say, but the ico’s You invested in did look to have a chance from the very start. It’s is imperative that you do serious due diligence before contributing to any project. However, since the beginning of 2018, icos haven’t faired so well. There are a lot of good plays after market also.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
In order to earn on investment, you need a lot of practical experience. You participated only in 3 ICO, it is very small to draw negative conclusions. You can choose to invest in Bitcoin or Etherium. This is less risky, but the profit will also be less than in ICO.

I agree. 3 ICO a person joined is not enough to support his conclusion. Maybe even 10 ICOs are also not enough because we never knew how that person comes up with his research and study. I haven't even heard those ICOs he mentioned. I invest on many ICOs and I can say that around 2 out of 3 ratio I earned a lot. ICO is just also the same holding with coins in the market that needs thorough research and of course patience too.
Activity: 183
June 11, 2018, 02:43:03 AM
not all ICO is bad, maybe some ICO does not match our expectation. so we have to really choose exactly so we can get the ICO as we most expect.
copper member
Activity: 164
June 11, 2018, 02:40:24 AM
Never stop making research, and follow up the news. Or else ICO really will make you bankrupt.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 11, 2018, 02:38:02 AM
In order to earn on investment, you need a lot of practical experience. You participated only in 3 ICO, it is very small to draw negative conclusions. You can choose to invest in Bitcoin or Etherium. This is less risky, but the profit will also be less than in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: