Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 19. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
I do trust to them to run a bounty's but I didn't trust some of them because they all nice in first action and they run it smoothly but at the last they will be disappear like nothing happened so I investigate before I invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:57:38 PM
all investments must have risks ,, if you feel no confidence with ico then do not invest anymore ,, but for me personally, I still believe in crypto and ico program ,,
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 06:50:12 PM
if you do not believe in ICO, then just do not invest in them. if you have already lost money, then this is not your area of activity. think about trading
For me investing in ico is still advisable and profitable to do because if we can able to find a good ico to invest for i am sure that we can able to be rich, just like investing in the deal coin ico i am sure that many people will becane profitable in deal coin.
Activity: 143
June 14, 2018, 06:44:51 PM
You gamble a high risk investing on ico. Out of all the ico these days, below 30 percent are successful according to Satis Group Analysts. If I were you, I'll invest it to etherium for a long term and low risk. Crypto market is at downfall now, and it is not advisable to take a high risk high gain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
June 14, 2018, 01:13:22 PM
high risk means high profit. Having those ICOs hit terrible growth you can x5, x10 your assets. Anyway, you can choose a safer way.Its unfortunate that you had such an experience with the ICOs you invested in, But not all of them will go down like yours, crypto is a high risk investment option that you must be prepared to fail when you get. ICOS are good investment opportunities, just chose your coins wisely
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 14, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
dont be offset mate. find a good ICO project that you think it a promising project because there team is so active developing there project at the same time it has an very usefull product that they offer. some ICO's failed to implement or getting into scam because sometimes the team are not active to push there product, lack of financial capital to finish the said project or softcap didn't reached at the particular time. thats why sometimes ICO fail to operate or implemented. dont loose hope, just continue what you started and choose an good ICO's to invest.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
%90 of icos are scam and this is a fact which have been confirmed by many people. You should do your research before investing.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
I sometimes think that nothing is worth waiting for and that many tokens will never be resurrected. Because the organizers of the project are completely different or do not want to do anything at all.
Activity: 188
June 14, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
You have chosen 3 projects, which were not as good as you believed. It happens, and happened to many of us I guess. Still looking for innovative projects however, which can have a massive impact in the future, never lost my faith.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 14, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
did you just did your own research? or you just invested without knowing the possible thing that might happen to your investment? you better be careful if you want to invest, not all ico are legit and good to invest with.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

You know what the problem was? You most likely did not do your own research. Study first please. Don't put your money into something that you do not know or understand. You would want to be wise in making decisions. Now if those coins did not work for you, don't blame the ICO as a whole. Blame yourself for blaming the things around you. You have to understand that right now, the whole cryptocurrency is in red and bears rule it. But you have to know as well that this won't be forever.

Cryptocurrency market will not always be red.
Activity: 502
June 14, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
You are not good in picking hype ICO.
First of all, the ICO thing is not guessing game.
You will loss if you don't choose the best ICO that offers real use cases.

All of the ICO you mention above are not even worthy to invest.
There is so many GEM out there, explore and you will know how profitable ICOs are, DYOR.
Make this forum as the verifying agent in every potential ICO - this is the main reason why forum exists.

I agree to you bro, not every ico today does have the best platform and some of them are also scammers so you should always read their terms or the white paper in order to determine if their coin will grow in the future or not because your capital will just go to waste if you invest on a bad ico.

If you really want to find a worthy ico where you invest your money you should research on it, not because you see an ico means that you can earn more profit, scam are always everywhere so we need to be careful everytime we invest our money ,make sure that the ico you wanna join is real.
Activity: 336
June 14, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
Its not that all icos are unsuccesfull, just u need to find right ico. If u find right ico u are going to have very big profit, if u make enough research before ico for sure u are not going to complain about icos.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
Icos are beginning to lose my trust.After the ICO,the coin comes to the market and lose value and investors lose a lot of money.The developers of ICO must begin to get new innovative ways to make icos more profitable to investors else a time will come and no investor will invest in ICO again.I will rather wait and buy the coin at exchange than to participate in ICO.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
June 14, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
You are not good in picking hype ICO.
First of all, the ICO thing is not guessing game.
You will loss if you don't choose the best ICO that offers real use cases.

All of the ICO you mention above are not even worthy to invest.
There is so many GEM out there, explore and you will know how profitable ICOs are, DYOR.
Make this forum as the verifying agent in every potential ICO - this is the main reason why forum exists.

I agree to you bro, not every ico today does have the best platform and some of them are also scammers so you should always read their terms or the white paper in order to determine if their coin will grow in the future or not because your capital will just go to waste if you invest on a bad ico.
Activity: 15
June 14, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
Most ICO projects do not have a proven business model and in most of the cases not even a ready product and  makes it risky to invest in them. so If anyone has plans to invest in ICOs, understand that these are high-risk investments with little or no guarantees
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
If you do not invest in ICO, then all projects fail and there will be an apocalypse and the crypt buet to fall in price as I think and is happening now. Just few people invest in projects and therefore the market falls.
Activity: 322
June 14, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
If you really are into a project, get in the pre sale with huge bonuses. From there on you can sell your bonus as your profit so if the price is way lower that the main ICO price, you are still safe. And also, might as well buy more during low prices if you really believe in the project.
Activity: 434
June 14, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
Yes, numerous false ICOs have caused many investors to lose faith in the encryption market. Especially for those who have just joined the market, these false ICOs are really annoying and I now refuse to invest in any ICO!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
It's no wonder!! There are a lot of scams in ico (90% of all ico). It makes you disappointed. And think about whether to participate in them.
Pages:
Jump to: