Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 17. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
If it happens that some ICOs had faltered, that does not mean that there are still no good ICo. I feel the best thing to is to research on whichever ICO you would want to invest into in future. Doing this, will at least make you not to loose to scam ICOs.

Agree that there are also legitimate ICO's. The thing is how can we identify them. I think that we need to do research and be carefull in doing investments. Check also the CEO of the projects for integrity if the persons involved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
June 17, 2018, 12:43:44 AM
At the moment there are many ICO that bring investors profit, it would be wrong to say that ICO not trustworthy. Anyway, participating in ICO assumes heightened risks.
every risk exists in any investment, the important thing is we have to be patient in choosing ICO so we can benefit from the investment we invest in, so I still believe that ICO is not all frauds
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
Dear friend,
The ICO is popular. Up to evryone, beleive it or not. Thanks.
Activity: 111
June 17, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
We can't point the finger at you in the event that you don't had confidence in iCO. Since some of ICOs are trick or phony. However, in the event that you consider it. Before putting resources into ICO you have to take a gander at the white paper. What are the objectives, who are the engineer if it's attractive in a long a run. Putting resources into ICO's is a 50/50 chance that it will fruitful .
Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 12:29:27 AM
same me too, im really tired to invest in ICO so many scam or the price of market sometimes going up sometimes going down. so i more choose invest in stock or gold. i think that is investment very goodly for future rather than invest in ICO.  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
June 16, 2018, 11:55:16 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Investing in ICO is really a big risk. There is no guarantee that you will gain profit if you invested in wrong ICO. However, instead of putting your money in ICO, you better invest in listed coins or altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 11:51:21 PM
There are good ICO's out there but do your homework and look beyond the launch hype to determine if the one you have your eye on will be the one worth investing your time and money into.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
June 16, 2018, 11:45:56 PM
Honestly, I would say that the reason it went bad for you is because you didn't do your due diligence. There are a lot of ICOs every month and I have to tell you: most are shit. But there are also great ICOs that could perform well both short and long term.

Unfortunately, in crypto most people follow the herd. Or just invest in any ICO that comes across, thinking it may be a good investment just because it is an ICO. This is how people lose money.

You need to be sure where you are putting your money into.
Activity: 56
June 16, 2018, 03:18:00 PM
The current market conditions are bad. Investing in ICO is really risky, some of them there are scam. But this depends on the ICO you choose, you must be smart in choosing the ICO to be invested. Most prices will go down when ICO is over, you have to hold it until the price goes up.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 03:16:38 PM
What is wrong with Bezop? I see that price is growing, so why do not like the coin, what is the problem?
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 16, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
Well, If you are not a professional in cryptocurrency and have no experience of investing in ISO, it is better not to do it! It is better to buy coins that have already entered the stock exchange
In the current market realities, participation in various ICO projects is considered the most profitable business in the cryptoworld. Of course for most participants. I can make good money on ICO, but it's not easy. It needs to learn. But believe me, it's worth it
But if you have little or no money, then there is a bounty campaign for you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 16, 2018, 02:56:57 AM
Well, If you are not a professional in cryptocurrency and have no experience of investing in ISO, it is better not to do it! It is better to buy coins that have already entered the stock exchange
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 07:19:19 PM
Continuously pick deliberately. Never take part on the off chance that you don't comprehend the task and regardless of whether it appears to be fine, don't understimate the group interchanges and the publicity level. Remember likewise to think on other most likely situations previously to contribute (what happens if btc or eth go down? Consider the possibility that eth goes up. Et cetera, these are only an illustration).

Never contribute more than you can stand to lose.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
no more ico scam, because any ico is good, learn about ALPHACAR, the project with a good future. This company will have a amazing success, contributions to it will only increase revenues. We must join this ICO now https://alphacar.io
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 15, 2018, 07:10:18 PM
You learn from mistakes.Most likely you were too naive when you made investments in these projects.Look for other ways to earn money if you are not so lucky.If you decide to invest, then study the project better before making an investment.I wish you luck
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2018, 07:06:00 PM
LiveEdu is not a scam in my opinion. Though I do not like the way they decide to use the LEDU on their platform, it is still a very good project. Developments are going on regularly.
That coin shouldn't need an ICO if they are really trying to give people more education. There is not that many coins that will launch without an ICO, that coin is no different.
Activity: 102
June 15, 2018, 07:04:29 PM
It's unfortunate that the coins you believe in did not give to the returns you might have expected,it however should not  shutter your hopes. There still are very good projects coming up on a regular basis. Turn your attention to these and you stand better chances,
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 06:56:44 PM
even in this economy there are some icos that make 4x or 5x . of course this drops effected altcoins and we lost our trust to altcoin but if we research harder we could make that profits with icos and altcoins
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 15, 2018, 06:51:53 PM
LiveEdu is not a scam in my opinion. Though I do not like the way they decide to use the LEDU on their platform, it is still a very good project. Developments are going on regularly.
Activity: 27
June 15, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
I invest in ico, I have a lot of profits from it. You must select good projects
Pages:
Jump to: