Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 28. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
i'm still a newbie and it's hard for me reading a comment like yours. Dont lose hope and start again from top. There are so many ico's available. My friends here in the forum who are doing great here told be about to keep an eye in BITXOXO.
Activity: 132
June 10, 2018, 08:01:09 AM
And I still believe, because in 3 cases from 5 pay money, with on the sum is obtained my monthly wages on work, on that I go 5 days in week
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:46:34 AM
I think that of all the ways of earning in the crypt, investing in ICO projects is the most risky and unreliable. I prefer day trading.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
I have not heard about these ICO projects, but personally I also have doubts about the projects I have invested in. It remains only to wait.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 04:49:46 AM
I am also do not belliewe, only real projects and tradable coins/ tokens. No more ICO
Activity: 462
June 09, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Lol. Remember, before you make decisions in your life you must think of it twice. Well, it is your fault I think you have to read and learn more about crypto and ICO’s before doing something again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

If you do not want to invest in ICO it is better to invest in bitcoin or ETH because in investing in the you will earn big, but you have to learn how to earn in BTC and ETH. If you do not know how to invest in the two you will not earn big, and you will not gain profit on the amount that you invest. It is not easy to invest in the two if you do not know how to invest and what you will do after you have invest in BTC and ETH. So you will not loose you have to learn and study some basic about investing and you have to understand some terminology to understand it.
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 09:25:22 AM
U are not right in this case because u have too much promising icos, of course if u invest to shit projects and not serious teams u ll lose your money. Before investing to icos make enough research about proejcts and team and u ll change your mind about icos.
Activity: 560
June 09, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
Now a lot of people stop investing in ICO because many are already very tired of this scam, think and count yourself how many scammers have already been able to earn on us? I'm sure that we need something new.
Activity: 190
June 09, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
There are many good ICO now you can check: Essentia, Neonexchange, Quarkchain, FANTOM
I recommend watching ratings here https://cryptodiffer.com/
Activity: 1274
June 09, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
You are right as from last few months ICo price always remained below in exchanges and the investors for the time beig remain in loss. so i will suggest you choose good coins and always invest in the coins.
Activity: 560
June 09, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
ICOs look more profitable but it is very risky to invest in them. People keep saying we should analyze before we invest in them to avoid being scammed. But i think anybody who invest into something will do some little background investigation before doing so. So what if the project is not even a scam but it wasn't successful, is that one too not a lose?
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
June 09, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
Actually, there is no problem to invest to ICO bro but first, we must first analyze the development of ICO in the future, if ICO has good prospects, it is not wrong to join, but if not it is better to invest into altcoin only, because altcoin prices will follow the bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 462
June 09, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
To date, participating in ICO is more risky than investing in top coins. If it continues like this, it will cease to invest through sales. Now a lot of scam appeared. Despite the fact that participation in the ICO represents a significant risk, but still many people, guided by the advice of more experienced or rating sites, prefer this kind of investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 05:28:06 AM
Right now the condition of the market is such that investing in bitcoin and altcoin is better than investing in any other ICOs because when all these ICOs are gonna launch its token they'll just end up going below ICO price. So, its better to invest in the most prominent cryptos right now.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 09, 2018, 05:26:25 AM
You made several initial mistakes from the very beginning. At first you had to carefully evaluate the team and the project in which you were going to invest your money. But probably you did not, And so your investments did not bring you any profit.

Yes some ICO’s will affect the growth of us also affects the development of the good online currencies like bitcoin and others so we need an clarity before investing it will help you to deny something like this.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 05:24:27 AM
Its probably better to invest in altcoins than ICO in this moment because the market is in a downtrend all ICO will all be down by the affect of being down of a market. Investing in ICO is a timing and make sure the ICO that you will make an investment have a potential to grow in the future and not a shitcoin forever.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
June 09, 2018, 05:23:18 AM
Yes, so do I. There are lot of ICOs nowadays, a lot of ICO scams, a lot of ICO not reaching the soft cap, a lot of potential ICOs who's price is being killed by investors and bounty hunters. In fact there are only 10% of ICOs become successful and 90% of ICO tokens become shitcoins.
Activity: 602
June 09, 2018, 05:17:40 AM
You made several initial mistakes from the very beginning. At first you had to carefully evaluate the team and the project in which you were going to invest your money. But probably you did not, And so your investments did not bring you any profit.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 05:12:04 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Well, what a luck for you mate. But not all ICO is like that. I think of all ICO is a failure then maybe it won't be allowed to run anymore. Sometimes you just need to be choosy on picking up ICO to invest for.
Pages:
Jump to: