Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 29. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 09, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
I congratulate you - May be that this is your first big negative experience. You need to draw conclusions from this. You need to understand why your investments did not bring you anything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 05:05:10 AM
You have try ask to the other about an ico is good or not for invest, you can claim all ico is scam and fake what have you faced with three ico was scam. I have participated at many ico and almost of ico was success and I can take much profit, just small chance was make me wrong by invest on fake and scam ico. Many website to check rating and respond from investor about an ico project work or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
Before investing, you should be more cautious, read their white papers more carefully, and consider whether to invest according to your own judgment. Everyone who invests in ICO has failed experience. You are not the only one.
Activity: 254
June 09, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
I am familiar with the first two projects, I remember reading about them and decided not to take risks. I think that in this case I was lucky not to get on scam.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 04:55:03 AM
90% of ICO is scam. It is true. I know it because I participate in bounty campaigns. But some ICO is normal. My friend bought tokens in Quarckchain and his tokens made X3.
Activity: 378
June 09, 2018, 04:52:00 AM
I think you are a deceived person. I think your investment is not rational. Too crazy. Maybe you are greedy. I think you should learn lessons and reflect on yourself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 04:18:31 AM
you're just not right in the vote. many of the ICO that proved to produce and everyone can feel it. If indeed it is risky for you better don't be forwarded from you live it full of loss. better investment crypto that seems more secure and can deliver results. But if you want to search, many of the ICO that promise and must invest in it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 09, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
Tens or even hundreds of times have already spoken about this. Remaking to wash your money in any project you should very carefully study it. You should clearly understand what the functionality of the tokens is. And for what they will be needed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:01:17 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I think personally, Investing in ICO is a real job that requires a good knowledge of IT technology, Finance, analytical skills, ability to predict the market. and but also Invest in ICO indeed have a very high risk, many  Ico scams. So, better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now the bitcoin price here is a good chance for you. In the near future, you will benefit.
Activity: 65
June 09, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
I think the prices of new coins depend on major cryptocurrency prices. You will be in profit only if Bitcoin will increase .
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 09, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
Trust recently fell of course. And even the most raspiarenny project may as a result be a bench and investors lose all the invested money makes the ICO sphere high-risk and almost comparable with the gambling business.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
June 09, 2018, 02:45:22 AM
For me not all ICO is not good...  It just like a bit of coincidence that youv'e chosen those who is not real and good...  It is really difficult to separate the best ICO to ICo which is scam

Well, here you are not particularly right, you can now easily understand where a good project, and where not,but you are right, in the last 5 months,more bad projects come out, and good projects are probably waiting for a more bullish market.
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 12:55:10 AM
For me not all ICO is not good...  It just like a bit of coincidence that youv'e chosen those who is not real and good...  It is really difficult to separate the best ICO to ICo which is scam
Activity: 406
June 08, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
if you are several times wrong in your choice it does not mean that the subsequent investments will be similar and unsuccessful. do not count on one thing and do not worry about losses and failures
Activity: 602
June 08, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
I'm also disappointed. Now it is difficult among a huge number of ICOs, to choose something normal. For any project that goes to the ICO, there is always an idea, developments and a team. That is how it should be.
And before you invest in a particular start-up, you need to carefully study each of these items. And do it very carefully.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
June 08, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
You should spend more time studying projects. Some ICOs give huge profits in a short time. The main thing is to find good projects.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
If you have participated in a contest, you should know how to choose the potential ico to participate in, if you happen to participate in ico is not honest that is low rate, You should re-join
Activity: 296
June 08, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
I have not been involved in Iso for almost a year now. I buy only on the exchange. There are a lot of scammers lately. Yes, and the price almost always falls after entering the stock exchanges
Activity: 180
June 08, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
Things like this ruin the future of ICO too many ICO scams and make some investor disappointed, the scammers just think how to make money quickly and do not think of the future if everyone loses faith in the ICO is the result of a scammer.
I am hesitant to invest in ICO and prefer to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum which has little risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
June 08, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Hi, you have to invest in good ico, there is a lot of thread on the forum explaining how to choose a good ico
Pages:
Jump to: