Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 30. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
The risk of ICO in recent months is very high. At this time, ICO is easy to lose. I think we should take a break in the recent period.
Activity: 117
June 08, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
Investing in ICO is really high risk investing without researching about there Project,team etc is a suicide you'll just lose your money. nowadays there's a lot of ICO scam but there's few legitimate you just need to think or better invest in Bitcoin/ETH   
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
June 08, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
It all depends on which ICO you are investing in, as it stands so many won't make it because they are out there to get the money and forget the project. No clear road map just money seeking white paper
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:16:19 AM
Many have passed it. At the moment 90 percent of ICO will fail. If you invest in ICO, be convinced that you conduct many researches. Some things which I look for when do awards check team how many money they have already received, and ratings on the known websites, and be not afraid to ask councils, you can hear councils from skilled people much.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
ICO is a very risky type of investment. I think that it is better to enter into those projects that are already launched and traded on the exchange. For example REMME. The project is concerned with the security of data.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
Your mistake is a terrible choice of ico companies. I have invested in such projects as singularity, bee tokens. Dav network. And have not regretted
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 08, 2018, 10:29:11 AM
I think many ICO frauds recently, even I have read the whitepaper and collect all information before making the investment, but it nothing help to find out the scammer, I have stop to invest in any ICO, only buying the altcoin in the market.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

You know that investment in ico is very risky. And, this is why you have to start learning from experience, you should find out what makes you fail in ico. I think it's better to introspect about your failure first, before investing again, or you can follow some other members' advice for investing in altcoin or bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
June 08, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
it is your opinion but i believe that icos are the only and best way to make profit nowadays. because of everything is going down, the only way to make some profit is finding some ico gems and try to participate them.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 08:59:30 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

If you do not believe in ico, you can invest directly in ethereum or bitcoin. This investment is very visible results. Not all ico is a scam, I follow ico and I get the result, and the result can be spelled out very satisfactory. So do not ever say that ico is a scam. Never lead public opinion.
Activity: 107
June 08, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
Most of the new projects are nothing interesting. But still there are really cool ico with which you can make money.
Activity: 149
June 08, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
I think it was a very bad experience for you. And by that time you are less fortunate because there are still many people who benefit from trade and they can become rich quick. I guess you don't have to give up or hate crypto because if we want to seek other opportunities that are still widely and could produce.
Activity: 446
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:10:29 AM
Bezop was highly promoted by Jhon Mcafee, and everything that is hyped by that clown goes down, so the best thing that you can do is just to put your money in solid projects that are good enough
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 08, 2018, 03:58:13 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
So sorry for your experience sometimes our expectation did not meet up to the coin we are investing, it is really a gamble investing in Ico, in fact majority of this ico died or become worthless after a year I will not name those coins because there are so many of this coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
June 08, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
You're somehow right and sometimes I also like to give up in ICO. Seriously hard to find needle in haystack that what good ico project. What's more disappointing, some good project with real use case are the one getting no enough funding and support from people and those just s**tcoins with only hype and marketing got a lot of support from people.
Anyways, I still believe in blockchain and that through innovation, constant development and discovering the best way for people to utlize it are only way for people embrace it.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 03:46:10 AM
The ICO market is very dangerous. 80% of ICOs entering the market are empty. 5% make good money.
You have to do a lot of research to get into a good ICO. You need to do some research to make money on the crypto market.
Activity: 226
June 08, 2018, 03:36:29 AM
Quite sad that  you have lost faith in the ICO which i quite unfortunate, we must however understand that not all projects will be a success in the crypto market, and sometimes good projects fail  not because they were not worth it but because of wrong plan implementation,  some of these are are also scams that are intended to defraud yo, so everytime you decide to get involved with ICOs ,how about you do a proper research on them before  committing your money There are a number of good ICOs out there that will get you good money
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
I do not invest in ICO, because in most cases it does not bring profit. But I take part in bounty campaigns. It takes a lot of time, but I do not lose my money.
Activity: 119
June 08, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
For altcoin investment, I experienced that we should invest in short-term and should not espect high return from this invesment. This would be a safer investment if we use this strategy.
Activity: 8
June 08, 2018, 03:06:06 AM
There's no such thing as a free lunch. You have to work for money - in this case, do a lot of research and keep a healthy balance between criticism and optimism.
Pages:
Jump to: