Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 34. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
May 31, 2018, 10:04:26 PM
Maybe you invested in a wrong ico. A lot of ico newborn in crypto and for sure there are legit and scam. So by that problem your the one to take the risk. Research, critics, and analize and decide..
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 09:53:43 PM
this is like a game to be solved and always be careful and do not be too hasty to get a coin in the market we have to be patient and always waiting patiently.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:52:37 PM
You are wasting your times, i advice you buy cryptocurrency rather then ICO
Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 09:52:02 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I think you should be doing more research for ICO. Make comparisons with similar  projects, who the team is in, how original the concept he created, how well the benefits generated for the people. If you do not have much time for it, then you should buy altcoin already on the exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 09:51:38 PM
Actually in the electronic market today there are too many fraudulent ICO. But there are also many potential ICOs and high prices after the transaction. Therefore, the choice of ICO for investment is a difficult one and must be very important. I think the money market is moving and developing. Everyday there will be many projects coming out and they are launching ICO. Therefore, when choosing a potential project, ICO investment is a good and lucrative investment. So do not lose faith in the ICO, but be careful when choosing.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 09:42:53 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Yes, I think also that this causes of the slowly drops of crypto market because people are afraid to invest due scamming of investment of some ICOs projects.
No it is the reason that because of the scam ICO people do not invest even in bitcoin and the users of bitcoin are removing their money from bitcoin. the users of bitcoin are not affected by these scam ICO. It is just your fault that you did not read the project well and invest your money in them. These are the projects which do not have any background and do not have good community so how can a person believe on that. You invested in that you got scammed because of your own fault as you cannot know the scam and legit ICO.

The price of bitcoin dropped because of the massive sell off from the mt gox exchange trustee, and because of regulations from different countries and along with that Japanese exchange hacked. these all happened in the previous few months.
Activity: 55
May 31, 2018, 09:09:45 PM
truly speaking ICO can't be trusted now because there are lots of fake and scam ICO outside.... investing in ICO is completely risk.... i think it even better to invest on altcoin or on bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 09:07:57 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
You are not the only one who experience that so do not be discourage. Experience is the best teacher. So atleast the next time you try you will become more  selective and more observant as to the one you will be investing.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 09:00:31 PM
Not all ICOs have bad grades, you are just on ICO pad with less good prospects. If you feel coins on your ICO are not developing well, you can exchange them for a better coin. So that your coins can immediately get the development and investment your money can grow.
Activity: 290
May 31, 2018, 08:58:19 PM
Most of us have the same story as you and like you we also lost money as well. Investing is not easy and does not guarantee to give you profit all the time. Just like the saying, you win some and you lose some. Don't get discourage over something like that, learn from it and get back up again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 08:54:39 PM
dear friend. I do a lot of time invested in projects and lost money. But it was only because I didn't know how to choose the right project. Now there are many specialized brokers that make the most secure selection of investment instruments.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 08:48:48 PM
I'm pretty sure that all of us here right now are aware that there was really scam spreaded everywhere so ofcourse for you to avoid them, make sure to read first its background like whitepaper if it's legit.
Activity: 216
May 31, 2018, 08:46:40 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
You are not too lucky that time maybe, because not only once it was happened to you but three times. So no doubt you will not believe again in ICO, but I can say there's a lot of legit ICO in this forum.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 31, 2018, 08:35:52 PM
I really agree with you! I participated Ledu signature campaign last year and it also end last year then I wait the distribution since january until now to recieve my rewards and nothing was distribute to me. If you checked their spreadsheet the allocation to us is done but the distribution is not and when I ask my friend what amount he recieved is not the exact amount in the allocation in the spreadsheet. I hope in my next campaign that I join is not like them.
Activity: 188
May 31, 2018, 08:17:34 PM
Many people saying that ICO is bad idea nowadays, most of them were scammed or were involved in bad projects but anyway it's very bad to understand that promising branch in crypto dying.
Well, many people dont like ico but we could not deny ico is good investment. Its high risk because its early stage but its also high profitable. Now we all need to do wisely. When we think that ico is bad so dont force yourself to invest in it because the act will put you in risk of not confident.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Maybe you are just not lucky. In fairness there are legit IcO's that are making good profit. We must carefully read whitepapers and learn there projects. Good luck.
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Yes, I think also that this causes of the slowly drops of crypto market because people are afraid to invest due scamming of investment of some ICOs projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 06:16:39 PM
It's fine, almost everything nowadays is scam and ICO isn't exception. People used to turn everything good in profit and nowadays better to choose other branches than ico.
Activity: 11
May 31, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Before you invest in any ICO's you must do some research first check their details, description and who's behindi on it that is very important if its reliable and trustworthy. But I can only advise you to stop investing in ICO's because not all ICO's are becoming successfull in their project and can only lead to become a scammer.
There is something disturbing and that's from the scammers just thinking for a moment and not thinking about the future if everyone loses confidence in the ico generated from the scammer. But I do not give up because there is still much we can get with ICO, because not all ICO is bad. if they really give up, there will be no more ICO, and altcoin will die.

There is also so much we can learn as well. We must all remember to do our own research. I am looking into 3 up and coming ICO's at the moment that look very promising..
1. Travelblock
2.Zeex
3.Acorn collective.

Take a look into these guys and remember to do your research!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
I participated in ICO in various ways, but I thought that there was hardly any decent coin in free Airdrop. I feel that I want the personal information just as phishing. A small part is normal, but if you have a good airdrop ico, I would like you to teach me.
Pages:
Jump to: