Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 38. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
Hey dude, do not just because of some ico that make you disappointed, then you do not trust others ico, not all ico like that, and even some ico make us gain profit exceeding our expectations, so my advice if want to invest with ico should check ico is like checking the whitepaper, the team as well as information about the token
Activity: 84
May 31, 2018, 01:35:43 AM
This is because of your knowledge, you have to select because ICO is also a type of scam that many
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 01:35:29 AM
his is troubling, the scammers just think for a moment and do not think of the future if everyone loses confidence in ico it results from a scammer. But I do not give up because there is still much we can get with ICO, because not all ICO is bad. if they really give up, there will be no more ICO, and altcoin will die.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 01:31:13 AM
better to invest on top 20 coins because low risk on this coins, investment on ICOs very high risk and if good project then you will get high profits also so before investment on ICOs you should know very well about ICO prject which one you are investment ICO
Activity: 57
May 31, 2018, 01:27:34 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Exactly why investing in ICO consists of high risks and this are the sample. Investing in ICO can provide profit  only if the project was adopted by many investors. Considering that there are so many ICO nowadays, choosing an ICO to invest is really a challenge. Investing in reliable existing altcoin would be better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 31, 2018, 01:21:53 AM
It's desperate. Angry Angry
Since most ICO projects have fallen below the issuing price according to icodrop's previous data analysis, this is a very sad thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
May 31, 2018, 01:20:52 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Sorry about that incidence, mate. Do not generalized that for all ICOs because there are some doing incredibly good. It's just a matter of studying the project and its feasibility before investing.
Activity: 322
May 31, 2018, 01:19:06 AM
We do not need to despair and miss the opportunity to invest in a promising ICO. I, too, had a negative experience, but he only benefited me and now I am very carefully choosing an ICO for investment.
Activity: 47
May 31, 2018, 01:13:11 AM
why, has something bad happened to you. I think this is common in ico so if you want to join an ico you have to understand very well how the ico is running and whether ico can survive in investment or not if you see the potential altcoin you have from there we will get big advantage for an ico.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
May 31, 2018, 01:05:57 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
It's so unfortunate three of your investment went down the drain but hey, not all ICOs are fake or fail. I know a couple of ICOs which were successful with the project excelling on the crypto market (Lympo, Docademic, Daneel etc). I suggest you do a thorough research into an ICO before you invest your money. Take some time to read the whitepaper in order to ascertain if the idea or product of the ICO is feasible. Also, read about the team members as a verification of their credentials.
Activity: 14
May 31, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
Just think of it as a newbie mistake. try learning from that. but i do hope you find an ICO that can gain your trust again. try checking DCC out. maybe it will change your mind about ICOs. and if you decided to invest https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/dcc-token-sale-is-upon-us-and-we-want-you-to-participate-safely-7f7613e4237c

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 07:22:36 PM
You choose bad projects and such a majority, to earn on iso need to have strong knowledge or good luck
Activity: 118
May 30, 2018, 09:08:26 AM
My friend, your case is a clear example of a situation that is repeated more and more frequently in this ecosystem: many new investors are daring to invest in projects without sustenance or credibility, motivated by the false belief that sooner or later , all ICOs will tend to rise in price.

Unfortunately, it has been demonstrated that this is not always the case and, on the contrary, most ICOs do not follow any other purpose than to take the money of the naive investors to disappear as soon as possible, causing this nascent business to lose more and more credibility.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 30, 2018, 06:39:09 AM
I would recommend to invest in ICO only if you have enoungh experience in crypto currency investing. If you have learned to do a fundamental analysis of the already existing altcyins, to determine their prospects, then try only ICO investments. This is much more difficult, but the profit here is massively more.
May 28, 2018, 04:21:51 PM
It's smart decision to stop thinking about ICOs because of scammers and problems with market nowadays. Bounty campagins and other stuff is much more profitable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 03:51:39 PM
Indeed, sometimes people do not want to partial in ICO because they never fooled or ever meet ICO scam. There is a first start investing, I am sorry about it. Not all ICO I think is a scam. There are still many ICOs that have good potential and trusted. All of that goes back to everyone and the decisions they take. If they are unsure of the ICO then do not invest in it. Vice versa.
May 28, 2018, 03:07:08 PM
It's right not to trust ICO because some projects are scam that makes for earning money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Where did you find them? Which criteria did you use when you  chose them? I hear about these projects for the first time. You can't invest in random ICO and hope on profit.
Activity: 88
May 28, 2018, 01:46:17 PM
No it shouldn't be, many ICOs do not worth it tho, but there many legit ones as well, you should have look for good ICO instead of LEDU and Co. I also participated in their bounty campaign but i earn nothing, just don't relent make research and invest.
Activity: 388
May 28, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I agree with you. But ICO is the best way for BTC to release the bubble. If there is no ICO.BTC, the foam may burst instantaneously. The consequence is that we cannot afford it. Just hope that everyone will be careful when choosing ICO projects. The cryptocurrency cannot be without ICO. It only requires a healthy development.
Pages:
Jump to: