Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 42. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
Now investing in ICO is very risky.  It is better to buy coins and hold them until the price grows.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
Be careful if you want to invest in ICO. not all ICO we can predict in detail even though we have read and analyzed whitepaper and roadmap. Because ICO sometimes depends on whether or not the support and interest in the ICO. Although all about the ICO is clear, but if the team is not good, people will not be interested in the ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
May 17, 2018, 10:17:08 PM
I don't believe in ICO. I invested in GEMS, but I lost a lot of money.
I wonder if ICO is a good choice.
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 10:06:59 PM
Maybe you do not believe in ICO because now it's a lot of Scams, and if you do not believe in ICO why are you still investing in ICO again, and you better invest in altcoin because with altcoin you can find altcoin and promising projects and you can vote at bitcoin and Ethereum because it can invest in the long-term
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 09:45:40 PM
Some of us not believing to ICO anymore because there are many ICO what intended is to scammed investors also bounty hunters.
Yet, as bounty hunter, I will participate to all ICO that I can because all I need to gave was my time and effort for change of money which I need the most now.
Activity: 71
May 17, 2018, 09:42:58 PM
I think that every newcomer was disappointed in ICO, because he chose the wrong projects. But it seems to me that only those people who managed to get through the stage of disappointment become successful.
Activity: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:13:48 PM
I think your wrong, you have to  learn how to study white papers look for product based ICO and existing company ICO track team members of the ICO.
Activity: 304
May 17, 2018, 02:02:28 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Man, just pick or choose an ICO that have a good ratings, good platforms, great whitepaper and teams. Because this will work if all that i said is in the project for sure the project will be so successful, i invested once in an ICO, and it became successful and i gain a huge profit now. It depends on the project man, you must need some research before investing to the ICO you pick.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
Many people saying that ICO is bad idea nowadays, most of them were scammed or were involved in bad projects but anyway it's very bad to understand that promising branch in crypto dying.
Activity: 77
May 17, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
LEDU can wait a few more time. The recent ICO is easy to lose money. Try not to take part in this period. There is too much air coming into the market.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
do not ever mention that all the ICO is a scam, because in addition to the ICO you mentioned above there are still many successful ICO and ends well, even the price can go to the moon just a few weeks since the coins are listed on the exchange
Activity: 164
May 17, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
It is really unfortunate for that kind of experience you had. Although that is an enough reason for you to doubt the authenticity of ICOs but nonetheless, there are still good ICOs. You had such an unpleasant experience probably because you didn't do thorough investigation on such ICOs before you invested. It is very essential to do thorough research on ICO before starting investment into it. Many good ICOs are still  much available if and only if one will take time to research on them very well. Sometimes, you can ask questions from those who know more than you in ICO investment before you start because I normally do that too and it has really helped me.

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 12:28:12 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

investing in ico is more risky than altcoin because we must have a good analysis before investing in there.
we can analysisze altcoin in prices charts and circulated token but in ICO we have to read whitepaper and roadmap projects to find out how good their coin in the future and that's not a guarantee.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
To the OP sorry to hear your sad story. I hope that you've already recovered from your losses. I'm a fair believer that there really are good ICOs out there and that you only need to exert some effort in research, finding a group of like minded individuals sharing the same goals as yours, in order for you to become successful. You must also have a plan on what you want to do with your coins. A sudden dip in price must not shake you that you dump them all of a sudden. However you must also be realistic of your target roi and sell them for profit once you reach that price level.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
ICO too many scams, but there are also some real and reliable ICO, as long as you pay more attention to the market, you will always find ICO worth investing in.
Activity: 12
May 17, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
All investment involves risk, ICO'S is a great way to earn good money from your investment. It is however advisable to critically review the ICO or any other form of investment portfolio's before putting in any money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 17, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Your coin is not a good one. If i am you? I directly invest in two coins which is bitcoin and ethereum, they both valuable and useful. If you don't want to make you uprooted then you should think about what coin do you need?.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 17, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
Don't be upset, you just didn't choose the best projects. I am sure that now there are and in the future, there will be cool ico with useful technology. Although now there are a lot of different garbage in the ico
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 06:04:43 AM
Investing in ico does have a very high risk, many ico fraud. So better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now bitcoin price down here is a good chance for you.In the near future you will benefit.
I do not agree with you. There are a lot of Altcoin derived from ICO projects and after the ICO was successful, the coins were listed on major exchanges and brought back some huge profits for us.
Activity: 53
May 17, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

you have not choosed good ICOs, in future better look at blockchain ICOs, at least you can do profit and one good investment can mke you rich and cover all your lost
Pages:
Jump to: