Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 40. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
May 25, 2018, 06:02:06 AM
The problem is, that they are a huge flood of initial coin offerings every day. They are just to much, and they are many projects who already do the same thing like a lot of other projects do. And after the hype last year, so many shit projects reached their soft cap. But now, when the market isnt so bullish anymore, you see how all those project fails. So for your next ico investment you learned that you should invest in good ico and not in every scam project!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
I think a community is an important factor for a successful ICO, the people and the team needs to be friendly and responsive. The one I like the most at the moment is BlockGrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO. The reason why I like them and looking forward is cause they team itself has a background of farmers and they really wants to help farmers to grow.
And their sale is on!!

If you are interested, here is the link to their telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain
Activity: 144
May 25, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
For individuals who is new to crypto world, much the same as me we require some time and experience to truly comprehend whats occurring here in the crypto world. In the event that we contribute, it is smarter to put first in BTC or ETH on the grounds that it is as of now a tried coin. At that point in the event that we have all the information and we know how to check great ventures possibly that is the time that we can put resources into ICO.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
The reason that you are losing so much is because you are investing in ICOs who do not have any product to offer. Of course the prices will go down because the price of bitcoin is going down but if you invested in a good ICO then you shouldn't have a problem with holding the coins for a while for the prices to starting going back up again. Just be careful about ICOs that you invest in.
May 24, 2018, 02:12:23 PM
I want to tell you about ICO Vireo. Project Vireo is very promising and reliable, that’s why you can invest in this ICO and be sure of successful cooperation! Try it!
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 12:20:36 PM
now a lot of new projects and choose from them really very hard. but if you give this enough time to find a good project, you can still make good money. choice became more so the choice has become more difficult
Activity: 90
May 20, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
I think you should look at your own prospects, no one can solve this problem for you, because there must always be an opinion. Thank you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 20, 2018, 11:33:59 AM
One of the major concern I have now is that everyone expect 10X tomorrow ones in token list one exchange and this is the type of story new people entering the space were told amd enter and were disappointed. ICO is an investment just like shares, it could fail or grow in value with time.

NB: Also note that the number of scams projects is also on the rise now, don't just invest without doing your research
Activity: 308
May 20, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
If you experience a failure and loss is certainly a sense of confidence you start to go down. This I think is very reasonable considering the price of the coins is very difficult to be predicted, going up and down so quickly that makes you impatient. Maybe you need to consider before you take the decision to purchase coins Because it's very important to get an advantage.
Activity: 7
May 20, 2018, 11:00:38 AM
Perhaps a lot of people have lost faith in ICO projects. Actually at this time if you invest in ICO you will be 100% at a loss. Project ICO scams are rampant in the market, Potential ICO projects are priced higher than the ICO on the exchange.
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 01:50:17 AM
Because if you are not doing research specifically and just invest with the amount of big bonus that you will get in the  future the percentage of fail is high, because in ICO we must see a lot of aspect like team behind, management, advisors, the program or the good effect from the program. But please always support ICO to help cryptoworld better
Activity: 25
May 20, 2018, 01:48:55 AM
Its probably better to invest in altcoins than ICO in this moment because the market is in a downtrend all ICO will all be down by the affect of being down of a market.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 09:14:05 PM
Investment ICO is not a simple matter, because now there are too many ICO scheme, need for technical, financial, analytical skills and ability to predict the market, or you will probably lose your money.
Activity: 25
May 19, 2018, 07:50:33 PM
While market is down, many icos are not giving any profit, icos are good while market is green, ther eis profit, while its red its hard for all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 19, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
Yes, most icos are actually money-making. You need to take the time to study whether they need to do what they want to do. If you just think of making quick money, then your risk of losing money will be great.

Well, if you set the goal of making money, making money, we have to make money then you will fail. If we do not have specific goals and plans in the future to ensure failure, first prepare yourself for a deep knowledge of the Crypto market. Do all you can, you will succeed.
Activity: 33
May 19, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Is anyone here who has earned super profits on the ICO? (really interesting)
Activity: 85
May 19, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You are just unfortunate about joining on bounty campaigns because some of the coins that you invest does not have the growth in the market and that is the reason you should always look at the platform before investing a huge amount.

I would like to reietare. If you like to be successful, first give away ample time for research, do background check of manager and developer. It is an imporatant part of verifying legitimacy and potential of coin.
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 09:23:29 AM
Ico does not give a 100% guarantee of income, if you want to invest in a project, it must be a verified company so that there is no deception. Invest your money in coins or participate in ico projects and get tokens as a reward.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 19, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You are just unfortunate about joining on bounty campaigns because some of the coins that you invest does not have the growth in the market and that is the reason you should always look at the platform before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
May 19, 2018, 05:01:03 AM
If you surrender like a crying baby you will never learned from your mistake. Just trust of what you are doing man! Dont give up there are lot of ICOS are very paying.
Pages:
Jump to: