Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 41. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 04:58:00 AM
Yes, most icos are actually money-making. You need to take the time to study whether they need to do what they want to do. If you just think of making quick money, then your risk of losing money will be great.
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 11:25:26 PM
Bro don't make the others accountable from others mistake, that will not help you to think right or decide right. Just be cool and next time atleast you already know what to do.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
May 18, 2018, 07:30:43 PM
ICO is increase the price day by day. It change the life. So check the price then choose the best ICO then invest. Now more ICO project in the market. So most of the people invest in the best ICO project. It increase the price day by day
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
Besides investing in ico you can also invest in bitcoin or other altcoin. my advice if you want to invest in ico, please learn first ico project start from concept, usefulness and development of ico project in the future
Activity: 132
May 18, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
There is need for a close research when it comes to ICOs, hits very difficult to tell which will survive and which one will not, the fact that the one you invested in did not turn out as expected doesnt mean they are all bad,look for better ones and invest you never know
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 07:11:09 PM
Dear all ICOs are not bad there are many good ICOs also which get successful after the launch all project takes some time to get success. LEDU is also a very good project I also participated in that ICO and I am holding the coin and waiting patiently for that to grow because I believe in this project I will hold them for the long term.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 07:02:31 PM
I hit some good ICOs -> WAN, DRGN, CND, BNTY made me most of my money. However, many projects feel very rushed nowadays.

The bigger issue, is the ongoing regulation of ICOS. Regular unaccredited investors can no longer participate. Not only can ICO's get all their money from "strategic" investors, they dont have to deal with KYC's and different legislation. It's unfortunate, but that is the direction we are headed. Retail investors are forced to buy at massive premiums on secondary exchanges for any decent new token/coin.

Regulation has introduced professional middlemen into cryptos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:56:29 PM
Ico crypto currencies are the area where most investors are located in the stock market. lately it has begun to enter the scam ico market and the fraud counts have increased. the investors' ico was reduced.
Activity: 80
May 18, 2018, 06:51:58 PM
indeed ICO that contains scam becomes a problem for Crypto world and I also strongly condemn people who cheat by making ICO.
and I think very few ICO are really successful and the rest is still to be questioned.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
Now that ico is not suitable to participate, waiting for the official landing of the supervision, there will be more requirements for the project and financial management, garbage projects will be difficult to survive, and only then can we believe and use ico to invest again, otherwise I will not participate.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 08:55:00 AM
Just take it as a learning experience. Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail. If investing in an ICO, make sure you do plenty of research. Some things I look for when doing bounties is checking the team, how much funding they have already received, and the ratings on prominent websites.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
May 18, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
So sad to see such things but i think we all learned how much is risky. On the other hand i don’t think to quit believing in crypto. That’s why i’m just trying to choose carefully before invest.
Activity: 134
May 18, 2018, 02:47:48 AM
The risk of investing in ICOs is high, and many ICOs are fraudulent. Therefore, better investment in Bitcoin or Alcatel will be a better choice, and the current decline in Bitcoin prices is a good opportunity for you. In the near future, you will be rewarded.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 18, 2018, 02:47:09 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

If the coins you invested and fails, I can't blame you if your trust in ICO fades. But I think you aren't just lucky or you didn't review carefully the coins you are going to invest in. Being a bounty hunter for almost a year, I saw many ICOs that became successful. Mostly I'm part of it. Make sure to put extra effort in reviewing the project. It will help you avoid shit and scam projects.
Activity: 35
May 18, 2018, 02:46:45 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.

Yes I agree, invest in the coins and not the project (unless the project is verified and run by experienced professionals from the IT and business industry and not some overseas scammers).
Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
No one believes that he will be the last receiver. I suggest you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
May 18, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
Most of the investor on newly ICO's are believing that they will gain profit after the token sale but reality sucks because most of the time after the ICO the price of token goes down but not all ICO is like that, there are some successful ICO who still going forward for the product and attract more investor to get their token value rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 18, 2018, 02:38:55 AM
I think your wrong, you have to  learn how to study white papers look for product based ICO and existing company ICO track team members of the ICO.
ico is currently cheating a lot, but if you choose potential projects they still do not make you high profits. Since there are quite a lot of altcoin, the cost of altcoin is not as high as before. That's what I think he gave up ico.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
May 18, 2018, 12:16:25 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You should always believe on ico because there are a lot of people already who gain their well from investing on ico or working on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 157
May 18, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
Invest in ICO are indeed very risky, a great many that should be considered before investing in ICO. Most of the ICO as we invest to obtain the results we must wait until the finished ICO or sales reach new hard cap we can sell the coin. In contrast to Altcoin, we can buy and can make the sale when prices are high.
Pages:
Jump to: