Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 46. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
Can you find out what the choice of these ICO was based on? And if it's not a secret, how much did you invest in them?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
There is a considerable measure of trick ICO so a great deal of individual doesn't accept and don't take an interest to Ico, yet I propose to investigate about ICOs, in the event that you discover great ICO, you can do x3 x5 effortlessly, high hazard and high benefit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
i invest in wetrust and very satisfied in my opinion try to invest another ico maby fortune smile you
Activity: 442
May 15, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
The era of ICO crazy has passed. It is basically impossible to earn several times profit through ICO project now. Unless this project is really good, but such projects are too few, and it is not easy to discern, so investing in ICO is not as good as buying several high quality Altcoin.
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Probably you chose wrong projects. Try Welltrado and you will not be upset again.
Activity: 308
May 15, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Not every coin in the market does have the potential to grow even more because the growth is always depending on the platform if it will be successful or not but suddenly your coins does not have that kind of potential so better luck next time.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
When choosing a good ICO you should check its background first and actually investing in ICO has a big risks.
Activity: 7
May 15, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
Investing in ICOs is quite risky during the market correction, so it is ok that your investions haven't given a profit yet. It is not the best time to complain about the price decreasing - just wait for a while and you will get a profit.
Activity: 130
May 14, 2018, 11:30:27 PM
I suggest that you don't spend money on buying the air. I think you should invest in cryptocurrencies. Even if there is a loss that will never come down, I think that buying cryptocurrencies is a good opportunity and it is profitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
You think that way because of what happened in your last ICO that you joined. But I can say that there's a lot of successful ICO here in forum. You just have the wrong timing and you joined in a wrong ICO which leads you to scam.

Maybe you just need to know more and study more about the ICO, there is really some ICO that cannot get profit but I'm sure you will find a good one if you will learn how to use it the right way.
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 09:36:42 PM
It cannot be said that all ICOs are garbage, based on your failure case.I would advise you not to participate in the ICO but to wait until the exchange to purchase.
Activity: 230
May 14, 2018, 09:24:12 PM
For me, I always believe in ICO because it was a big helo for me. It helps me to earn coins for my profit. I just have to read first the white paper of the project and its background for me to know if its okay to join.
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 09:22:16 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
You think that way because of what happened in your last ICO that you joined. But I can say that there's a lot of successful ICO here in forum. You just have the wrong timing and you joined in a wrong ICO which leads you to scam.
Activity: 78
May 14, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
We are opposite, because of this ICO that gives me a job. I feel that even I didn't use my money to invest, as long as I've join to any bounties in any ICO, I will gain profit. All I do was efforts. Even some are scam, theres still legit.
Activity: 216
May 14, 2018, 09:19:52 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
You should still believe in ICOs, because not all are just lie what you had experience in the past ICO. It was not all the same. All you have to do first is check the background of it if it's worth investing money.
Activity: 158
May 14, 2018, 09:15:39 PM
Why wouldn't you believe in ICOs when, it's the only thing that gives a big help in earning tokens to sell and make profit soon.
Activity: 197
May 14, 2018, 09:10:00 PM
Its most likely preferred to put resources into altcoins over ICO at this time on the grounds that the market is in a downtrend all ICO will all be around the effect of being down of a market. Putting resources into ICO is a planning and ensure the ICO that you will influence a venture to can possibly develop later on and not a shitcoin until the end of time.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 09:08:01 PM
You don't believe in ico because of bad time of ico now and need more time to back up ico and get prices back , its normally so take you time and wait .
Activity: 88
May 14, 2018, 09:06:33 PM
If ICO cannot be trusted. It will greatly affect the coin's value and the market itself. The possibility for the market to bleed will increase. There is no greater reason for investing in ICO anymore and the opportunity to expect a great return when investing in ICO will not happen. This might cause a greater effect in the Cryptocurrency and the Blockchain.
Activity: 179
May 14, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Very unfortunate. Bezop didn't even pay tokens for the bounty program. You should always be very careful with ICO, even when popular media persons advertise it. It's better to check hundred times, than to remain without investments.
I think all he said above is because they have joining in bounty or joining in token sale.
In my opinion, if the project dont pay the bounty campaign hunter then the project more like bad . They even not pay for their promise so how they can pay the other promise? Never  stay away is better.
Pages:
Jump to: