Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 45. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us to know which ICO not to invest to. I suggest that you should do a thoroughly research before choosing ICO which will you put your money. And ask others that has a good experience in investing on ICOs
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
May 15, 2018, 12:22:59 PM
I think that every newcomer was disappointed in ICO, because he chose the wrong projects. But it seems to me that only those people who managed to get through the stage of disappointment become successful.

Absolutely. There still exist ICOs that can and seemingly will give you a lot of profit, what's really matter here is the capability to choose the right ICO and not a scam one. Noobs will never manage to do it.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
May 15, 2018, 12:20:07 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Instead maybe of investing if you can join the ICO bounty campaign I think that is better because you will not spend any single penny from your pocket all you have to do is to join their bounties and follow the rules and regulations then after the bounty ended , you will be paid according to your work like signature campaign and social media campaign. in that case you lost nothing.
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 12:14:33 PM
I agree with you. Indeed, recently ICO projects are getting worse, and scammers more and more. Investing is becoming more and more dangerous.
Activity: 378
May 15, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
I also don't believe in ICO because of endless bad projects, scammers and other supscious activites of people invlolved in. At my opinion better to invest on altcoins or just trading.
Activity: 896
May 15, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
Too many scams. I need to spend a lot of time to define it. That's why I 'd like to buy tokens after ICO on ED/FD. There are chances to buy at the cheap price many interested tokens. Not quickly but cheap
Activity: 46
May 15, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
You chose a bad ICO projects. Buy the newly issued saifu token and you will become a rich person.
Activity: 110
May 15, 2018, 12:04:21 PM
Yes, now invest in ICO is not very profitable.  It is better to buy promising coins and hold them for several months.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 12:02:44 PM
dear friend. I do a lot of time invested in projects and lost money. But it was only because I didn't know how to choose the right project. Now there are many specialized brokers that make the most secure selection of investment instruments.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
May 15, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
I think that every newcomer was disappointed in ICO, because he chose the wrong projects. But it seems to me that only those people who managed to get through the stage of disappointment become successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 15, 2018, 11:54:54 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Investing in  an ICO is seem you gamble 2 times yoi put yor money in a project which are currently on plan and there is no assurance if it will be successful in raising funds. wrost thing is if ICO fail and developer didn't pursue the project and they will not return you invested money thats a 100% loss for your investment. but we not generalizing all ico cause there are some that iscworth to invest and that you should do your research to find one.
Activity: 66
May 15, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
Yes, not all projects have become successful. it is necessary to better explore the projects where you are going to invest
Activity: 163
May 15, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
Do not give up on ICO, Let's just say this as our experience that fails when learning, If we want to invest in ICO, we must examine and make sure first an ico, we must see the Web, And the manager never succeed or fail, it's all new we may follow an ico ,, because at the moment now banya once Ico the Scam ..
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:37:09 AM
do not ever mention that all the ICO is a scam, because in addition to the ICO you mentioned above there are still many successful ICO and ends well, even the price can go to the moon just a few weeks since the coins are listed on the exchange
Activity: 322
May 15, 2018, 11:25:46 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
To date, ATFS has really failed with their project. volume 24h is not $ 5. I am also very sad about that. Their project is potential but they have not developed their project
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 15, 2018, 11:24:11 AM
IoIz. I can confidently tell you that you did not invest in good ICO, if you invested in good ICO, you should be in money by now. I invested in Credits, Zebi, switcheo, dock and all of them are doing very well right now. before investing in any ICO, do your home work very well then you will start seeing result
Activity: 126
May 15, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Why do not you trust the ICO? I think the ICO can help us earn x2 or x4 profit at any time. I also used to join an ICO. when the ICO is successful and listed on the exchange. I have sold a lot of money
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 15, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
I'm sorry that you lost faith in ICO. It's very bad when you believe the team and the project, and they just take and do not fulfill their obligations. Probably already the majority became clear that almost all administrators of ico simply collect money and then, under the guise of activity, master this money. Only a few do the job until the end.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
It is best to invest in the ongoing business ICO. They are already running, and only need some money to grow.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

maybe you chose the wrong project, never heard of those 3, you should invest in ICO's that have big community, great project, an advisor that is well known is a plus, active team, a project that can resolve a problem, I recommend to you MONEYTOKEN, check it out, Roger Ver is one of its advisor.  
Pages:
Jump to: