Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 47. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 09:16:57 AM
I believe still there are good ICO even in a market crash. I also ways select low hard cap project because it will give more return. ICOs are not bad, but the market condition is not good.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
Believe in it or not, this is the business of every person, so today we can start thinking about what the ICO process is as a result and whether it really is as useful as many people say. I believe in ICO and believe in its usefulness for the entire crypto-currency world.
Activity: 21
May 12, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
You have invested in week project and BEZOP is probably SCAM because BEZOP didn't pay bounty hunters yet and they will not give i think. Choose a good ICO like Safein, Dragon, AION, Arbidex etc.
Activity: 108
May 11, 2018, 11:31:03 PM
Investment  on ICO's need a lot of due research about the product. You also need to consider the amount of share your putting up to. Being scammed is really bad, and very disappointing. i suggest you do your part when Investing on the trading market.
Activity: 105
May 11, 2018, 11:55:49 AM
If you are not a professional in cryptocurrency and have no experience of investing in ISO, it is better not to do it! It is better to buy coins that have already entered the stock exchange and also make a profit of 300-400%
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
Investing in ICO is a timing and make sure the ICO that you will make an investment have a potential to grow in the future and not a shitcoin forever.
Its probably better to invest in altcoins than ICO in this moment because the market is in a downtrend all ICO will all be down by the affect of being down of a market.
Activity: 79
May 11, 2018, 04:39:12 AM
I still choose Ico and many people too. There are a lot of scams ICOs one has to be very careful. There is no guarantee that a new coin will do well so you have to do your research.
Activity: 129
May 11, 2018, 12:02:19 AM
I regret very much for your failed investment. The risk of investing in ICOs is very high. If you do not fully understand the project you have chosen, then you should still invest in caution. But you do not need to lose confidence in this market. After all, there are still many potential ICO projects.
Activity: 66
May 10, 2018, 11:50:06 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
investment alone using bitcoin and ethereum or the other. this is a lesson for you and for your future. you must be careful to look for coins that are good prospects in the future and start participating in ICO
Activity: 141
May 10, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
i think try to invest in altcoin and became a trader or holder of the token. ^_^ but it is also risky because it is  like gambling, you can loss or win ^_^
Activity: 140
May 10, 2018, 10:59:14 PM
I think the main reason for this problem is that your project is not good enough, and popular projects often do not, but your project does not feel hot, so I suggest you follow the investment of most people. However, this year is really not suitable for reinvestment of ico.
Activity: 33
May 10, 2018, 10:49:48 PM
Why do not you trust ICO any more because many ICO projects are Scam if you do not believe in ICO then if you want to invest then you invest in what project, with the ICO scam maybe because of the many investors who take advantage of the ICO, you do not need to be afraid for this because you can invest in bitcoin with long term..
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 10, 2018, 10:42:09 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I think for me you have to invest on the best altcoin, not on the new icos most especially when you really don't know if the ico will go to the moon, or will dump. You have to make it sure before you invest your money into some ico.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 10:35:08 PM
You need to carefully choose companies before investing. I have been involved in ICO for more than a year and have worked well as an investor.

Most of my investment in ICO is always good, maybe you are just unlucky or not careful when choosing ICO. And I use ICO as a side investment. I think not all ICO is bad, but we have to be selective when choosing ICO, otherwise you will get a loss
I am very impressed with the success rate of choosing your ICO project. I am a newbie and would like to research for investing in ICO projects. I have read some online sharing but still find no peace of mind. Can you share your practical experience?
 I'm so thankful!
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 10, 2018, 10:34:16 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I think you should hold the hope of them because there are really some good coins in the market which can bring me enough profit when we invest in them.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 10:32:15 PM
You do not believe in ICO is not without foundation. By statistics, more than 90% of ICO projects are fraudulent. People will not want to spend time and effort on unprofitable projects. But not all ICO projects are fraudulent. You should carefully study ICO projects that will limit the risk to ICO projects. Do not forget that ICO projects are a way of increasing your income.
Activity: 126
May 10, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
It looks like you have encountered a phishing project. But do not hurry to conclude. There are still really good and profitable projects. It is important that you find out before you join.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 10, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
i can feel you ICO now a days  is too risky to invest there are some that even successfully reach their hardcap but when listed to exchange prices drop more than several folds. much better to buy it when it was in exchange since most ico now a days are dropping but maybe bearish market affect their drop and when bullish market will start hopefully different scenario  may happen.
Activity: 392
May 10, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
You need to carefully choose companies before investing. I have been involved in ICO for more than a year and have worked well as an investor.

Most of my investment in ICO is always good, maybe you are just unlucky or not careful when choosing ICO. And I use ICO as a side investment. I think not all ICO is bad, but we have to be selective when choosing ICO, otherwise you will get a loss
Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 11:22:30 AM
All investment involves risk, ICO'S is a great way to earn good money from your investment. It is however advisable to critically review the ICO or any other form of investment portfolio's before putting in any money. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: