Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 65. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 16, 2018, 05:44:56 AM
If there is not enough knowledge in investing in ICO, it is better to buy coins after they enter the market. For the last time it is very difficult to find ICO that have grown in price. Most are very much cheaper.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 05:41:48 AM
yeah 2018 so far has been crappy for ico's and their release on exchanges. you have to be very careful and even then the price could wind up below ico price. hopefully they will come back for you. I'm still sitting on a couple below ico price.

Go Green!
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
Most of people already doesn't believe in ICO for quite a long time, its been discredited by crowds of scammers and low-quality projects. The era of ICO is seems to be gone
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
April 16, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
there are thousands of sayings on this topic) if you are three times wrong with the choice it does not mean that all ICO such. I think that thousands of people will be able to tell you that they have earned good money on ICO. just take a responsible approach to the choice.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 16, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
My ICO experience in the last months is frustrating.
No matter how hyped the ICOs were, they were dumped to less than half of the ICO price.
I will be very cautious while choosing next ICO.

Yes, same thing happened to me - the only ICO I bought was Maecenas (ART). Now it's 3 times cheaper comparing to ICO price.

I will wait to launch and maybe I will buy, no other way around.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 05:15:30 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Im sorry about your recent Experience in those ICO,s But in my opinion ICO,s is not the cause of Bitcoin and Ethereum price to drop there are many factors that causes the pricedrop and Im very sure ICO is not one of them. lets accept the fact that Cryptocurrency Investment is a volatile and associated with risk!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 16, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
My ICO experience in the last months is frustrating.
No matter how hyped the ICOs were, they were dumped to less than half of the ICO price.
I will be very cautious while choosing next ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
In the market you have to take risk before doing any huge profits and if you are no more trusted ICO then you will not entertain the benefits of the ICO and all ICO are not the same some of them are good too and i think Shiftcash is the best ICO which should take in mind and before investing in any ICO the team behind ICO is playing an important role.
Activity: 208
April 16, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
I want to warn that a good investment should be liquid. Because, it will not complicate the owner when it will need to withdraw the investment tersebut. If an illiquid investment instruments, although promising tantalizing results, consider carefully before starting to make a purchase. And it's best if you want to invest, invest in the form of bitcoin and ethereum so as not to scam.
Activity: 34
April 16, 2018, 04:55:02 AM
Its not a good practise to invest in icos and that is without any research. You have to do a lot of research before investing in any ico. So better is do research, gather informations orherwise just stay away...
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
April 16, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
I agree that many companies are experiencing difficulties now, as they were in the period of market correction. And now many companies delay the time of listing on the stock exchange that the price of the token has not fallen very low. Waiting for market recovery. I think that soon all will return to normal. As for ico-you may need to carefully choose the company.
ICO picking is not easy task while selecting an ICO you need to look at the unique service for what they claim, also look at the background of the team involved working on the ICO. Sometimes things don't work due to several other reasons but market time plays a vital role. When the market trend is down things don't work as they were supposed to.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
April 16, 2018, 04:33:42 AM
Investijg in ICOs is a risky venture, profit is not guaranteed. As a matter of fact, it's usual losing than gaining in recent times. Most ICOs are not transparent enough and also their private investors don't help matters. I wonder why an ICO will sell far less than the ICO price on listing in an external exchange. I've been caught up in a couple of tokens too such as KWHCoin, LEDU, FDZ and a couple of others.

With that said, a very good project with an amazing team will still do well even in a bear market. It's just a matter of finding such project and investing in it. Then again, we all need the patience to allow projects grow organically. BTC, ETH and Co did not get here in a day.
Activity: 199
April 16, 2018, 04:22:15 AM
we need to carefully examine the companies where you are going to invest. and I believe that this does not affect the price of BTC or ETH
Activity: 392
April 16, 2018, 04:18:11 AM
I agree that many companies are experiencing difficulties now, as they were in the period of market correction. And now many companies delay the time of listing on the stock exchange that the price of the token has not fallen very low. Waiting for market recovery. I think that soon all will return to normal. As for ico-you may need to carefully choose the company.
Activity: 41
April 16, 2018, 04:08:57 AM
There are many ICOs that are arising today. Many are awesome and can really help you to be a successful investor but you should be careful and be wise because there are ICOs that are scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 04:01:41 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico
If you choose suspicious icos to invest in,it's a problem. But have a look at top-100 or even to-200 of coinmarket,a lot of former icos are just doing great-Etherium,Neo,Stratis,Icon,EOS and many more,people,that have invested in the projects,are rich already,if they're still holding.So better choose the most promising ICOs and you'll be rewarded one day.
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Do you not read wp or see the profile of team and company before investing in ICO? not all ICO are frauds and you should always be careful about choosing an ICO project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
April 16, 2018, 03:50:05 AM
Instead of stereotyping the entire ICO market, I think you should question your buying choices. The coins you mentioned were not even worth investing and a price drop was going to come sooner or later. So, you didn't use your judgement correctly. Apart from that, at times luck doesn't work in your favor and good coins do end up losing their value. But, this shouldn't be your judgement criteria and you should look at the success stories of good coins before demotivating others.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 16, 2018, 03:05:44 AM
Yes, very risky if invested in ICO. But it's profitable if you choose right ICO. I suggest don't invest your money too much. If you want to invest money in big amount, you can invest in BTC or Altcoin wich has been known by people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
April 16, 2018, 03:03:47 AM
Its a shame you lost money with those 3 ICOs.  If I were you, I would look into why I lost money with those. Was it that the product was not good? Did the team not have enough experience? Did they not raise enough founds to continue the project? Was it a scam all along? Did you not sell the tokens at the right time? Knowing this can help you make better predictions in the future, whether this is with altcoins or ICOs.

Personally, I do invest in ICOs after thorough research.
Pages:
Jump to: