Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 64. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 07:41:04 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
it is purely your fault, why did you get to invest in an obscure project like them? better invest in projects that have been assured.
depending on the analysis you are doing, I think it is not a good analysis but because of the market conditions are not good enough. try to make investments in projects that really have a good vision and already have a working project established
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 07:27:00 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
it is purely your fault, why did you get to invest in an obscure project like them? better invest in projects that have been assured.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:24:40 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

chances are you when buying ICO and investing in ICO you choose ICO is wrong and not good that ICO finally failed and the scam and money or assets you have not returned, so you better can choose a good ICO by researching everything to know ICO what is the best and most suitable to buy.
Activity: 448
April 16, 2018, 07:55:01 AM
so this is why many social media banned all ico related advertisement...but this also risk for investing in ico...so i think you should already knew about this...be careful next time and do more research
All investments in ICO are at high risk. I still believe in some ICO even though there is a large percentage of fraud about ICO. Most of them just come up with ideas to throw people's money away.
But despite all these there are still some reliable ICOs
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 16, 2018, 07:40:43 AM
so this is why many social media banned all ico related advertisement...but this also risk for investing in ico...so i think you should already knew about this...be careful next time and do more research
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
April 16, 2018, 07:25:53 AM
You was fail three times and now you dont believe in ico. Its look like you give up too fast. Ico can get very good profit, but dont forget what it is high risk investment. There are a lot of scam projects. And it is really hard to choose good ones. But it is possible. I think it is early to disappointing in ico.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
The best thing that you can do is to Invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum as well as on some altcoins, rather than investing in some ICO. It's more promising and can really makes you profit. Maybe I suggest to do some Bounty campaigns rather that Investing on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 16, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

I do not believe in ICO either, but there are some altcoins that can be purchased or immediately put into bitcoin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 06:38:24 AM
Lots of scammed ICO. We need to extra careful of choosing one.
Activity: 100
April 16, 2018, 06:36:33 AM
Yes, most icos are actually money-making. You need to take the time to study whether they need to do what they want to do. If you just think of making quick money, then your risk of losing money will be great.
Activity: 187
April 16, 2018, 06:34:08 AM
Its probably better to invest in altcoins than ICO in this moment because the market is in a downtrend all ICO will all be down by the affect of being down of a market. Investing in ICO is a timing and make sure the ICO that you will make an investment have a potential to grow in the future and not a shitcoin forever.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 06:26:52 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Why do not you trust ICO any more because many ICO projects are Scam if you do not believe in ICO then if you want to invest then you invest in what project, with the ICO scam maybe because of the many investors who take advantage of the ICO, you do not need to be afraid for this because you can invest in bitcoin with long term.. 

Activity: 590
Merit: 116
April 16, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
you fail on the three ICOs as an investor, but you blame all the ICO, I think it's unfair, scam investment is not just happening in crypto, even many products beyond crypto scam, I think you should be wiser in following the crowdsale program a startup, you should learn many things first about the startup, before you make the decision to invest your funds. starting from how realistic the product they are launching, then the team working on it, you can search from many sources, learn also their partnership, then allocate the budget they target, appeal to the product they are developing, whether appropriate. and many more supporting factors that we must learn. I believe if you do the things I mentioned, you will not be stuck on ICOs that are only based on promises of exorbitant highs.
In fact, many ICOs are successful, and their products survive to this day, even token promised to investors is also stable and at the top. at least above the ICO price. some examples of those who are successful, some even not until softcap, but still growing :
even the Etheraum you know today, he was born from ICO - Project 2014 year, collecting 18.5 million dollars. Cryptomoneta Eter, reaching $ 400 per unit 1, bringing its depositors millions of dollars
the newer, Bancor - Launch 06.2017 and accumulate a total investment of 150 million dollars, and you can see for yourself how the current growing bancor
POS Token also became one of the newest, successful in ICO, and continues to grow to this day.
MyWish this one does not even reach softcap, but they keep launching their products, and keep working consistently to develop their projects. and many other projects that I did not mention, and I do not know, where the successful investors reap huge profits
Activity: 252
April 16, 2018, 06:11:27 AM
this is not the best choice of projects to be honest probably so you are disappointed in the ICO finally but it is very in vain
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
April 16, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
It is not about our beliefs it is about choosing good projects and investing in them. There are a lot of tips at this forum and in the internet how to detect scams, so you should make research. My choice for April is Ambit Mining, and I think it will be very successful.

Totally agree, we should not just believe we should evaluate project and choose right one. This is the way how it works. And the main problem of investors who loose a lot of money is that they rely only on the intuition and faith.
Activity: 266
April 16, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I think there is no guarantee that ICO will eventually fail, one prefer to invest without capital, by following bounty we can invest easily. Grin
Activity: 37
April 16, 2018, 05:59:35 AM
Things like this spoil the future of ico too much ico fraud and make some people dissapointed.CEO and founder of Crafty ICO, Reinaldo Silva, who is a graduate in Computer Networks and a former CEO of technology companies, was the founder of the idea.Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you`ve been tricked 3.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 05:52:47 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

well I have never heard of those ICOs. It's understandable that when you take the investment which is so risky, you can fake problems. It's the nature of this business. But there are also good ICOs...
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
It is not about our beliefs it is about choosing good projects and investing in them. There are a lot of tips at this forum and in the internet how to detect scams, so you should make research. My choice for April is Ambit Mining, and I think it will be very successful.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 05:49:39 AM
We have so many ICO that are scam but we still have good one that you will make huge profit if you participate. Also have in mine that some of the projects are long term so as their token, so have patience.
Pages:
Jump to: