Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 63. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
Sometimes i just dont belive in ico until i found some successfull ico and this time i found this bitxoxo ico this ico is top echanger in india and now they launch their ico this time again i believe and hoping to be successfull
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 04:18:20 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Why you choose these 3 ICOs? Have you research it? And when bitcoin and ethereum drop is bad moment to invest. ICO not bad but not good, you have to consider carefully before investing
Merit: 6
April 17, 2018, 04:10:50 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.

High risk means high profit. Having those ICOs hit terrible growth you can x5, x10 your assets. Anyway, you can choose a safer way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 03:25:44 AM
Investing in iCO is always good if you are long term holder , because everyone project doesn't skyrocket after finishing up there crowsale you need to wait for good Roi. As per my experience I had made most of money from ico investment if you choose good project when investing. always invest that huge popular to make most of it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:24:29 AM
u made wrong decision ,try buy into product based coin . i still believe in ico i hold some alt coin  and they are doing good.
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 03:23:13 AM
Please tell me the reason you do not believe ico anymore, I think it is your opinion as well as your personal opinion makes you think the ico is not credible, if you make a profit from another ico you have not the point
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
There are ICOs in which you can invest. But finding them is 100 times more difficult. But if ICO has collected the amount at such a time. That in the future it will be all excellent.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
not all projects are profitable. but that doesn't mean they're cheating. it is necessary to choose projects better
In the world of the crypto currency, you will get to hear something new every passing day and that it is not necessary that all the things which are related to that of the crypto currency may it be any crypto coin or newly introduced project related to that of ICO is this much worthy to invest your money. You need to be very much careful and that you need to be sure that you are investing your money at the right place before investing anything.
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
Just take it as a learning experience. Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail. If investing in an ICO, make sure you do plenty of research. Some things I look for when doing bounties is checking the team, how much funding they have already received, and the ratings on prominent websites. We have passed the level of just dashing these icos our funds
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
April 17, 2018, 03:12:16 AM
Do not give up on ICO, It  like giving up on IPO, The crypto space is emerging, ensure you do  your detailed research before Investing, even in the deep some ICOs are doing well, the future is great for the space, never you give  up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 11:14:14 PM
You failed three times and now you don't believe in ico. Its look like you give up too fast. Ico can get very good profit, but don't forget what it is the high-risk investment. There are a lot of scam projects. And it is really hard to choose good ones. But it is possible. I think it is early to disappointing in ico.
That's right what you say. You should see and look for references to how many people succeeded and how many people failed. I think there will be a lot of people who are successful and able to earn a large sum from ICO. From that research, you should be able to get even more spirit to get the chance of success like them. Currently a lot of ICO emerging, from the many ICO you have to carefully choose ICO so as not to get caught in a scam ICO. It would be better if you learn from this site and wondering to the successful seniors here.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 10:32:15 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
If I were you, I'll invest again but through deeper analysing of the project's potential and legitimacy
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 16, 2018, 10:31:19 PM
I would say that it is not the ico's fault, but your fault entirely that you lost your money.

To me, you sound like that entitled kid in school that doesn't get a good grade on a test, and instead of studying harder just tries to whine and blame everything else.

It's a hard lesson, but learn from your mistakes.

First off, the ico's you chose are crap, especially LEDU.
Take the time to figure out why these businesses aren't being successful and compare them to successful ones.

Also, did you not take the time to watch the market?
When there is very little overall volume in the market place, then icos suffer.
They don't raise that much money and that makes it harder for them to get on reputable exchanges.

The last thing is, why aren't you buying more of these coins you invested in?
I'm assuming the price is below ico price right?
By buying more at a cheaper price you decrease your overall cost per token rate and will make it easier to recover when the market picks up.
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 10:18:29 PM
Investing in ICOs has many risks. Nowadays ICO frauds are almost everywhere. That is why before investing on one, you should first do an ample time of research about it. If you do manage to find an ICO which is well established, I assure you that it is like finding a pot of gold in the end of a rainbow.
Activity: 42
April 16, 2018, 10:18:00 PM
I regret your loss. but there are people who earn. you just need to figure out what mistakes you made when choosing these companies. so you will become more intelligent and you will be able to earn money next time and not lose it.
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
April 16, 2018, 10:12:15 PM
Well I think you are investing into a wrong project, I have invested in four ICO's and so far they are doing pretty well despite the bearish market. I think you need to invest in some good project, do your research very well before investing, don't follow the crowd, set opinions of top ico investors.
Activity: 45
April 16, 2018, 10:04:23 PM
ICO is a good investment. I half a year ago invested $ 400 in ICO and today in the fallen market the cost of my coins was $ 1600
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
Investing in ICO is good because without ICO most of the companies in the blockchain space might not exist, if nobody invests in ICO, it will be difficult for these great ideas to be birthed, what i will advise is to invest with any amount you can afford to lose, don't put your life savings in ICO.
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
April 16, 2018, 10:00:46 PM
Well it is your own opinion everyone it entitled to their own opinion for me and in my own humble opinion I still believe in ICO, it is true that ICO game have change in recent months but there are still some good and profitable ICO on board. I think you need to do research very well before getting into ICO's don't follow hype but do your research.
Activity: 378
April 16, 2018, 09:27:56 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I think it depends on the ICO you're investing with.. A lot of scam in ICO, yes it was.. But not all.. There's still a valuable ICO which is worth investing.. Have you heard about Bitxoxo Exchange?? I think that one is worth investing.. Just look for an ICO with a high success rate.. And investigate first to avoid scam ICO..
Pages:
Jump to: