Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 62. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:02:04 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I also invested in the ATFS project, which is a bad project. I bought ICO from the early days with the hope of making a lot of money, but right after being listed on the exchange, it made me disappointed.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
Give a chance good projects. Yes, a lot of scam now, but this is an excuse to better explore everything before investing. If we don't believe in talanted developers, then why all this was created !?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Any man who has lost money will cease to believe. ICOs very much, many sell air. It is extremely difficult to define a good project with a real product.         
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 17, 2018, 01:37:55 PM
Fully agreed. 80% ICO scum, but it is only your decision to join scum projects. Be smart.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 17, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
Everyone gets disappointed by something sooner or later, someone by their friends, someone by their job, someone stops believing in God. You stopped believing ICO, never mind.
Activity: 73
April 17, 2018, 12:43:44 PM
You need to continue investing in other ICOS and some of them will bring good profit. You can still participate in the bounty.
Activity: 95
April 17, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Although there are many ICOs that help you make a lot of money after investing, there are also many fraudulent ICOs or low prices after being listed on the exchanges. You should choose carefully so that you can make more money with the ICO
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 17, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
I do not agree with your opinion. The value of the ICO after being listed depends on the price of Bitcoin and ETH. There are many ICOs that make a lot of profit in the end of 2017. I think a short time is the price of these ICOs will be increased
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 17, 2018, 12:37:00 PM
sometimes as the use with returns on anchoring to gives with results on exchange as displacing unit of assessment,
investors to begins as attaining use with one as might to follows as examining ones with the shifts on stages as the higher level of works on compliance.

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 17, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
It is not surprising that there is no confidence in the ico recently,as 99% of them is a regular scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 17, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
It's hard to say, now, after ICO, many projects have a down price, so it's hard to find a good ICO
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
i'm still a newbie and it's hard for me reading a comment like yours. Dont lose hope and start again from top. There are so many ico's available. My friends here in the forum who are doing great here told be about to keep an eye in BITXOXO. I hope it runs well.
Activity: 106
April 17, 2018, 11:28:23 AM
For me I still believed in ico and I am seeing it has the easiest way to make cool money if you do your research very well about the project and dev. Team
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
Well, yes, it works like that, but why did you invest in ICOs? The altcoins have much better potential and it almost never or never can be caused scam. I mean, in choosing ICO you have to be very patient and careful, otherwise- do not try your luck.
Activity: 122
April 17, 2018, 10:56:09 AM
Although some ICOs prove to be scam, there are still legitimate ICOs out there and I think you shouldn't give up yet on ICO. The best thing you can do for now is to make adequate research on any ICO you want to invest in and know much about the feasibility of the project. It actually helps in distinguishing good ICOs from bad ones.
Activity: 252
April 17, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
Maybe you are choosing the wrong ICO investment project. I think after the failure, you will have a lot of experience in investing. You should choose potential ICO projects. The cryptocurrency market is growing and ICO projects are also under development. It is not difficult for you to choose a potential ICO project and develop. Good luck.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
April 17, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
I think you have wrong chose ico
many ico prices above ico prices
such as utn, cindicator, nebl and many more
you may be less fortunate to invest ico
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
April 17, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
in vain.if you are unlucky several times I do not think that you will never be lucky and you will always work with bad ICO do not exaggerate
Activity: 280
April 17, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
If there is not enough knowledge in investing in ICO, it is better to buy coins after they enter the market. For the last time it is very difficult to find ICO that have grown in price. Most are very much cheaper.

Some ICOs take time so I prefer to do research to avoid becoming a dairy cow. And that is a risk but still if you do your research you can avoid losing it in time
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
April 17, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
You have wrong methodology for choosing ICOs - improve it and get profits! Search for Ian Balina methodology of ICO choosing: unique idea, sharp short roadmap, team and advisors (minimum 2 all star man), MVP, small token price, small cap etc. It will give you knowledge how to choose ICO right and get profits from ICO investment.
Pages:
Jump to: