Pages:
Author

Topic: I don't care about the price now. Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth - page 10. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
really, if you are sure of your choice of coin then you should go and forget what you are investing now because even though you are currently monitoring may be the sadness that you will feel right now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
I don't even look at the price anymore. Just looked today after a few days... Eth is now being negotiated at 480. LOL

Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth. I will hold for a few years. I am not going to sell now, even if it were 10x more than it is now, so why would I care for the price now?

I put some good money into this market. But I really believe in the technology, I really like it, I am even studying it. I am not worried.

You are the positive investor so you don't worried about your investment. If you feel it is right decision you can only hold your investment and this is right time to invest in cryptocurrency so better you can invest in some altcoins or Bitcoin. This also make more profit in future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Actually that's a great decision for you to hold and did not sell it in this fallen market price, and I'm sure you after a years that you hold your Crypto you will become a millionaire. But remember everything is possible to be happen, if they end or exist  decades.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
I don't even look at the price anymore. Just looked today after a few days... Eth is now being negotiated at 480. LOL

Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth. I will hold for a few years. I am not going to sell now, even if it were 10x more than it is now, so why would I care for the price now?

I really believe in the technology, I really like it, I am even studying it. I am not worried.
Pages:
Jump to: