Pages:
Author

Topic: I don't care about the price now. Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth - page 2. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
now we are in a middle of a game or we are the player on the game that getting controlled by someones who we dont know the market is over controll and its playable
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Correct. If you have strong faith on the technology of blockchain, you will know that you will get insanely rich at end just by holding continuously. We will laugh to those panic sellers who are only for a short period while we are driving a collection of our lambos in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Using price alone to determine how well your holdings are doing will not be an accurate assessment of your holdings. Sometime, it is good to focus on the technical or utility of your asset rather than price in order for you to be able to see the maturity of your holdings!

Using price alone to determine how well your holdings are doing will not be an accurate assessment of your holdings.

Why not? price do not lie because they measure how big or small your asset can be and i guess we still need to look on the price to decide if we are now ready to sell or not.

Sometime, it is good to focus on the technical or utility of your asset rather than price in order for you to be able to see the maturity of your holdings!

You cant be able to see the maturity of you holding if you arent looking at the price . although looking at the purpose or technical side of your asset is also a good idea before you decide to buy and invest on them because choosing the right coin is always better than choosing a random one.
Activity: 462
Using price alone to determine how well your holdings are doing will not be an accurate assessment of your holdings. Sometime, it is good to focus on the technical or utility of your asset rather than price in order for you to be able to see the maturity of your holdings!
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
I think the negative news about the cryptocurrencies would affect your will to resist of selling, better to do something else by making yourself busy
Yeah that is. Actually human is so sensitive to emotions. If you are thing for some trading and definitely you are putting your money in there. You become so sensitive about that investment and you should be. Because if you are ignoring that thing, you would just become a loser and everything would just be finished and ruined. So be sensitive but don’t be emotional.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I don't even look at the price anymore. Just looked today after a few days... Eth is now being negotiated at 480. LOL

Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth. I will hold for a few years. I am not going to sell now, even if it were 10x more than it is now, so why would I care for the price now?

I really believe in the technology, I really like it, I am even studying it. I am not worried.

That patience can bring you a huge profit. Because technology is really essential in this age. Crypto is worthy and should be applied to the daily lives of each of us.
I love it. This makes the Crypto market much richer and market capitalization will be significantly increased.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think the negative news about the cryptocurrencies would affect your will to resist of selling, better to do something else by making yourself busy
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
That's right you need to hold all of your coins and  you can gain more profit after few years.
Like ethereum it is for longterm and I think possible you become millionaire.
Need patient right now because the price of the altcoins decreasing other are panic and that's not good to everyone. Support bitcoin and altcoins and you can get more profit.
Activity: 626
I don't even look at the price anymore. Just looked today after a few days... Eth is now being negotiated at 480. LOL

Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth. I will hold for a few years. I am not going to sell now, even if it were 10x more than it is now, so why would I care for the price now?

I really believe in the technology, I really like it, I am even studying it. I am not worried.

You have a strong decision and that's great that you are not hurry to what you see in portfolio you know how handle your investment and that's great attitude. In crypto that attitude is needed because you know the worth of your investment.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
If you keep the etherium or bitcoin, you can forget about them for a few years, as these are reliable crypto coins. But if a new generation coin suddenly appears with very great prospects and you do not have time to purchase it in time, then you can lose money.

I will probably add litecoin to the mix of coins that you can buy and forget, this is precisely the reason why most of my money is invested in those three coins, I do not want to bother to look at the market for hours every day and trying to figure out when it is the best moment to sell or to buy, I'm not going to bother doing that because simply I do not have the time to waste looking at the market all the time.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
With su h mood you simply may skip bitcoin's moon  Cheesy I think you wasn't honest when you said that you will not check the price at all. Everybody who is in the crypto world just can't stay cold to the price changing and even if you think that you can stay cold to its changing it won't last long, on a huge drop or raise you will come to look at it your own eyes, believe me  Wink
Activity: 307
I thank you for your mentality. Those whose heart is weak, they are scared if price decreases. I will hold and trade also. The price has decreased, so what has happened. The price will increase again today or tomorrow. There is nothing to bounce. The prices of each item decreased again and recover.
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
The best way here is to stop monitoring the price every day and every hour, you may see an unusual movement in the price that would trigger you for selling
Sure thing! Too frequent price checking can become an obsession, I guarantee it!
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
Everything is turn into RED and yes this is why cryptocurrency consider as risky investment and it's worth because the profit is more than you can earn than ordinary trading !

As an investor just like I did, it's become difficult choice but I'm also convince myself that bitcoin will keep survive and become even better
But does surviving mean price only increasing?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is shows that you are a person with a firm decisions of all your coins. Actually I cannot do this without checking the worth of my portfolio and how much already the price that I investing. Nobody knows indeed of your portfolio worth it and nobody knows the certain price could go next time.  By holding of your coins for years would depends on you as you will expect a good profit rate at the end.
Activity: 226
What you have said make sense, but I can’t control myself from checking my portfolio. The good thing is at least I am not making rash decision and continue holding.

The best ways to do as of these days is we should stay focus on what goals we have with our holdings. If we see that the price isn't good to see, then don't let your emotions controls you. We should be able to learn self control despite of how hard situations you have during the dump periods of your altcoins holdings.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
yes I agree with you, nothing can beat the growing technology, and we do not have to worry about it, you can think of it as "lost money" and a few years later you find it back and it's worth, it could happen
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
What you have said make sense, but I can’t control myself from checking my portfolio. The good thing is at least I am not making rash decision and continue holding.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
yes you are better you are confident because no one can know the price of coin will be up to the price how much better you keep as much coin as you can and wait until the price becomes very expensive.
Well first of all you wouldn't keep that coin if you didn't know the potential of that coin you're going to keep. And it's only you who knows the worth of your coin but you should check the background of that coin before anything else because it is the key to your success. And what ever the current value of your coin now it doesn't matter as long as the coin you choose to keep has a high potential in the market.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The best way here is to stop monitoring the price every day and every hour, you may see an unusual movement in the price that would trigger you for selling
Pages:
Jump to: