Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like daytrading - page 26. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
December 16, 2017, 09:51:45 AM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

That's how you see it and that's respectable. Though i don't quite agree entirely with you. Daytrading is same as playing with stocks. It's meant to make quick profit. And you don't really have to stick behind the coin you believe in exclusively. That's why i admire day traders  because it takes a lot to get through it compared to hodling.

I actually got better at it. But now i do it more as in taking profits. And crypto i know one or two about or that sounds promising. The last 2 weeks ive been bagging up. Obviously riding it. Then i take some profits and letting the rest ride. Or buying back in at lower prices.

Though i do it in a controlled way. Lets say there is fomo and controlled fomo. If u see potential jump in. Set a tight stoploss. But the last days that wasnt needed...

I rode Tron this way... when it was still 40 sat.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 16, 2017, 09:48:43 AM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

That's how you see it and that's respectable. Though i don't quite agree entirely with you. Daytrading is same as playing with stocks. It's meant to make quick profit. And you don't really have to stick behind the coin you believe in exclusively. That's why i admire day traders  because it takes a lot to get through it compared to hodling.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 09:40:00 AM
I never experienced being in your situation due to the fact that I never trade before but my best friend was the one who deal with it and the reason why I know it because he told me most of the time that trading at night is way much better than day trading. And for me, the reason why you have felt such things is because you are not used of it because your mind is much more active and skilled during night hours. And one thing is because of the atmosphere and the environment like it is quiet at night which has the ability to relax our mind.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
December 16, 2017, 09:07:38 AM
It hard to make profit for daily trading, its hard to predict which coin will change the value within a day unlike bitcoin time to time fluctuates happens. Me i do trading based on value of coins in marketcap  and most of the time i do 4 to 5 days holding if the coin already reach my target value then that is the time for selling my coins.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 09:04:23 AM
the same way as i'm, i do not like it terribly. the percentage of my loss in daily trading is 60%, i do that much time but never gain the profit. i think that i better to do longterm investment. so, basically i just buy and hold but with need more attention to choose good investment coin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
December 16, 2017, 08:48:08 AM
It depends for the traders, me i like to do daily trading or short term trading because i can maximized my earnings just having small capital but it gives me high profit, yes this is very tiring but imagine you can generate good money daily it will cover all of sweat of searching and monitoring of altcoin value but i have coins for long term.

As per me guessing prices based on daily or for short term is not always possible and we also need to have a lot of free time to buy and sell at right time. If you miss that right time then you may need to wait for long to sell ar profit. I don't have so much time to monitor prices constantly so I usually go for long-term coins. But nothing wrong with trying day trading with small amount instead of going with the very big amount.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 16, 2017, 08:44:01 AM
It depends for the traders, me i like to do daily trading or short term trading because i can maximized my earnings just having small capital but it gives me high profit, yes this is very tiring but imagine you can generate good money daily it will cover all of sweat of searching and monitoring of altcoin value but i have coins for long term.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
December 16, 2017, 08:30:35 AM
Same like me, I dont like day trade because need full time, good skill in technical analysis and good psikologis. For trader does not have all that thing much better doing swing trading, buy now and hold a few month and choosed coin that has strong in fundamental. This way can be promising big profit and less time to do it.

Well dude i strongly agree with you, day trading is need to be full time in trading need electricity consumption and highly risk earning way.
And also need technical skills and strategies to be a good trader. However still i don't want in day trader it cause a lot of time, effort and also emotional intense.
Why should i make busy my life with day trading there's other way to earned by investing less risk and time consumed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 08:26:19 AM
Most of the people like day Trading but if you lose with your trading and that’s way you can’t like day trading ? If you don’t know about trend with crypto coin market so you must lose and you think day trading is not good but I’m like only daytrading because I know how to make profit with daytrading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 16, 2017, 07:58:16 AM
Same like me, I dont like day trade because need full time, good skill in technical analysis and good psikologis. For trader does not have all that thing much better doing swing trading, buy now and hold a few month and choosed coin that has strong in fundamental. This way can be promising big profit and less time to do it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 06:56:29 AM
Day trading is not good to make profit you can spend a lot of fee and you should invest a lot in order to make a good profit in day trading..
My suggestion better to trade weekly or monthly because you can see a large different movement every week or monthly trading.. like right now if you trade with bitcoin and you trading daily with bitcoin you will just lose opportunity to make a good profit because the price is continues increase..
So better to give time to hold before you sell them in the right time..
I too think that day trading will not be much helpful particularly a far as bitcoin is concerned as its price is increasing continuously without frequent dips.So,it would be better to hold on a long term basis instead of day trading.It was once profitable when there were huge price swings which traders made use of to get profits.Usually day trading is done with very small profit margins but at the same time,trading fee must also be taken in to consideration.I think that OP does not like the concept of day trading which involves just buying and selling immediately and repeating it frequently through out the day.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
December 16, 2017, 02:56:07 AM
Day trading needs to be monitored well especially if you decided to make this as your own source of income though there are too many day traders that I know that earning well and happy about it.

I'm not a day trader, what I do is just buy and sell it whenever I want, a part for long term and I also give a part for short term holding.

You need to dedicate enough time for this way of trading and if you aren't good with it. Just buy and hold.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 16, 2017, 02:53:12 AM
I do not mind trading on a daily basis, it is important to do your daily time planning correctly. Set a limit yourself, my recommendation is not quite right to go over 6 hours.

Very important to set a limit for ourselves because trading is obviously not a easy job and not everyone can manager to make profits. Especially with the volatility involved in the btc one can easily end up losing the money if the purchase is at high price and market crashes. Due to this many prefer to just hold btc so that in long term they may cash out the profits.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 16, 2017, 02:29:16 AM
Trading is not for everybody. Day trading is not for every trader, its a whole new ball game when you step inside the world of day traders. They act fast, the decide fast. Day traders have to know how to control their emotions because a sudden dip can mean it will start to climb or continue to drop. Access to the trading platform should be within reach to see if any good opportunity is open.
Many people do not really understand how difficult is day trading, it is better for the beginner in trading to start slower, day trading is crazy, I have a friend that does that, and sometimes he looks like a maniac, clicking very fast and reading charts as fast as he can and opening and closing position in a matter of minutes just by looking at him I knew day trading was not for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
December 08, 2017, 05:05:26 AM
yes i think so , day trading is just for skilled person , need much information to do that 
i ever try daytrading , and the end always same , get little profit then get big lose
i think for newbie is better to hold and sell .
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 04:35:29 AM
Trading is not for everybody. Day trading is not for every trader, its a whole new ball game when you step inside the world of day traders. They act fast, the decide fast. Day traders have to know how to control their emotions because a sudden dip can mean it will start to climb or continue to drop. Access to the trading platform should be within reach to see if any good opportunity is open.
I think there is no best source of income then daily trade because if you start online trade here first of all it don’t need such a big time to do and it’s also one of the fast and daily base income and I also personally like daily trade and my a lot of friends are also doing a daily trade here and believe me they earn a lot of money from it and now I’m also planning to start daily trade here because I’m sure I can also earn here same like my friends.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 08, 2017, 04:10:30 AM
Daytrading should be done with those people who have spent a lot of time making trading analysis , experienced a lot and get used to several disappointed result , so they will go for low but sure profit instead being greedy.

Otherwise i think daytrading style won't suitable and just make you get frustated.
Well, its really important that you know what you are doing inside the exchange, people who can manage to anticipate certain changes between
the current value will short the trade and earned but like what you have said its experience that gives them knowledge on how to find what sign
that they can get to place their entry and exit zone.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 08, 2017, 03:59:24 AM
Daytrading should be done with those people who have spent a lot of time making trading analysis , experienced a lot and get used to several disappointed result , so they will go for low but sure profit instead being greedy.

Otherwise i think daytrading style won't suitable and just make you get frustated.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 03:57:57 AM
Day trading is very difficult to get consistent profit because it requires skill, experience and also a good psychological like always patient and not greedy. In addition it also takes a full time so that we can get the maximum profit and also in order to reduce the losses immediately when wrong in the analysis by doing cut loss strategy. So longterm investment by hold some coin that has strong in fundamental I think will be promising more profit and less risk than day trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 07, 2017, 11:19:25 PM
If you do not like it that is fine, I think those feelings come from the fact that trading and poker are zero sum games, in order for someone to make money someone else needs to lose, so that may be the reason you do not like any of those activities, but you are lucky even if day trading can give lots of profits, you can just buy bitcoin and hold and that is still one of the mos effective methods to make money and at the same time to show you have faith in the technology.
Pages:
Jump to: