Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like daytrading - page 28. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 11:31:59 AM
I think this means that you have passion and love for crypto and it's good. Cryptoworld needs people like you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
December 07, 2017, 11:16:52 AM
It doesn't really doing daytrading means not standing for that particular coin. If you really believe in that coin then do long term. In my opinion, daytrading (as we know) is simply just taking advantage of the price swings and standing behind that coins is a other context to talk about.

For me, daytrading is time consuming and I don't have time since I have a lot of stuffs going on nowadays.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 07, 2017, 11:12:32 AM
I'd say daytrading is very annoying, especially when you have to take high risks and end up bad. True that daytrading is like exploiting Bitcoin, that's why daytrading is a nicer term that we all use. Smiley  Roll Eyes Well, just hold on to your Bitcoins instead, if you respect and see its potential. No need to care about all the trouble of daytrading, just sit back and relax with your coins! Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
December 07, 2017, 11:11:50 AM
I also do not regularly trade candles daily because this is not sustainable due to the impact of many other factors. In addition to candlestick trading you need to understand technical analysis by chart to enter the order. This takes a lot of your time.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 07, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Well I tried it as well, I will tell you I'm not that a skilled trader, but I found day trading very profitable but very risky. That's why I seldom do it, I just do day trading if I feel like to. Just like in gambling, If I'm in a good mood and I'm feeling "lucky" then I'll go with it.

Yes, its not for all especially those who are very emotional and can't take to see that there are going to lose in just few minutes if they don't make the correct decisions.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 11:06:40 AM
Daily trading may be working for FIAT but it's dangerous in crypto. You can make huge profits as well as big loses given the fact how volatile crypto markets are.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 07, 2017, 10:58:11 AM
I pretty much had the same experience. I was making profit, but the profit wasn't much due to me being unskilled and it definitely wasn't worth it for me. The first few days I've done daytrading I was staring at graphs and charts with laser focus the whole day. At the end of each days I felt literally sick; like I was feeling dizzy and not far from throwing up. I don't think daytrading is healthy for me. Good for those people who can handle it though.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
December 07, 2017, 10:43:18 AM
Daytrading is for very skilled and those who have plenty of time or trading is their only occupation. Otherwise it's very hard to be successful and this type of trading is very risky although the profit could be great especialy when the situation on the market is like. I can understand the feeling that you have and daytrading might look very agressive but still it's the one of the most popular and profitable forms of trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 10:21:24 AM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
Pages:
Jump to: