Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 103. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 06, 2017, 09:45:23 AM
Depends on where you want to go from here.

You currently worth $160k in BTC. I would probably hold on to it longer and see where it takes you, or you can invest in Altcoins at the same time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 06, 2017, 08:59:10 AM
You should put it in a ledger nano s or a trezor and then you need to wait a few years to be a bitcoin millionaire when bitcoin is at 90k
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
December 06, 2017, 08:55:56 AM
A stupid question the dude asks. He does not know where to put money. Give it to me. Wishing a lot. Maybe someone will remember a kind word.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 08:05:07 AM
I think that now is the time to sell bitcoin because the market is very overheated, and at any moment can begin a correction
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 06, 2017, 07:57:15 AM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Congratulations with your 12btc in just 6 months and it seems that you're a good and skilled trader for accumulating that huge amount so I suggest to continue trading maybe the half of it and hold the remaining. You actually knew what coin to invest so grow where your strength is. However, even now neo and ethd are really a good catch tho.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 06:17:55 AM
Completely depends on your situation dude.

If this is just a little side project, why not just sit on it? If you want to grow a business out of the cash you can make from it do that.

Personally I would just sit on it and see where it can go!
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 06:15:42 AM
I would say its better to maintain on the thing that you did on last 6 months. Because having a 12bitcoins in 6months is so pretty fast can you imagined your a millionaire now in just 6months. Im not a pro but i suggest to you just hold your bitcoin or study about trading.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 06:04:31 AM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I prefer option number 2, invest or trade some of your Bitcoin to altcoin and the rest hold. because then you will get a double advantage if you are clever.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 05:53:24 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

you're so lucky and talent investor, i wanna know how you do it Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

I'm also impressed, 12BTC in 6months is an achievement.
If you put your mind to it you can achieve anything!

6 months ago with $1000 and 0.01BTC means that his trading was successful and it worked out for him in short term.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 10:34:24 PM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

you're so lucky and talent investor, i wanna know how you do it Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 09:56:13 PM
If you are confident in your abilities that you will be able to create a really valuable crypto currency, then good luck to you! I would put the altcoins in perspective and leave a part in bitcoins
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 05, 2017, 09:50:13 PM
With just one look at your post, i can say you're a lucky guy with good timing in investing and have the heart to hodl coins. If i have 12 bitcoins, then i will just let it stay in my btc wallet and let it grow because btc is continuously growing all the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Nice to read about the opportunities you were able to catch. Congratulations! So now to your question. I saw some responses, which I can actually also support. But looking at your current situation, if you are really a developer (and perhaps a gifted one :-)), AND you have a real good idea, how to solve scalability and transaction costs, than I would see only one way. Do your homework and make the best protocol ever to solve this problem. With the crypto kittie example with Ethereum we can see, how vulnerable the crypto world is. And a socalled "POW" is not really happend for a lot of the projects. It will be time, that the purpose of protocols get a lot more clarified in the market, beside of trying to get huge money through ICOs/growdfunding.The world starts to get ready to shift real usecases for the blockchain. It is time, that those can be supported accordingly. It is insane, that e.g. crypto kitties is within a few days/weeks occupying about 20% of the transaction volume of Ethereum and most probably will bring it to fall, if this is continuing.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
December 05, 2017, 09:19:17 PM
if my opinion. do not focus on one type of investment. create at least three or more types of investments. Whether it's in cryptocurrency or in real life.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 05, 2017, 08:58:12 PM
you can just keep them! but you can try to multiply! leave 60% in the BTC, 20% keep the aitcoins that can shoot and do much more than Bitcoin, and another 20 would recommend a look at good ICO projects!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
December 05, 2017, 08:22:49 PM
You did really amazing trading, I think will be good idea to continue doing trading with portfolio 50% Bitcoin/ 6BTC  and others 50% just hold in to Bitcoin. With you experience you can turn it 10 x more. By learn and continue learn the mistake will make you reach the financial freedom.
Activity: 382
December 05, 2017, 08:20:01 PM
if you ask me what I do when 12 btc punys, then i will answer for fixed investment in btc, because there btc forecast will break to the price of 1 billion, and if we have 12 btc then can not imagine will our trade miracle . if we are not in a hurry and not wasteful then it can be made for large business capital
Activity: 205
December 05, 2017, 08:10:43 PM
12 bitcoin is a whole lot of money.Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
December 05, 2017, 08:06:23 PM
You got 12 BTC which mean  =  140940$
now.
i might say if your in my country "Philippines"
i'll create a business  or franchise so
i can have my Incomes.
and I'll spare 10% of the BTC for just HOLD and Trading
incase i can earn Profit too.
i wont worry much because i create business through the
90% of the BTC . even if BTC or Cryptocurrency falls
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 05, 2017, 06:54:07 PM
If I were you I would invest my money in one of the best schools in the world and take my diploma which can open so many doors. But for sure with the rest of money I would continue the trading with alts.
Jump to: