Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 34. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Altcoin trading is almost dead these days, except leading ones. I expect it to change in 2019-20, so it is wise told BTC or switch to USDT (if you feel bearish on BTC).
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
Ill go for number 1 hold bitcoin then out if you want to out. or out needed money
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I want to congratulate you, you have excellent results, very few investors can boast of such a large profit in such a short time, it's amazing. I suggest you continue to do the same thing, you are very good at trading and making a profit in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think that the right solution would be to sell half of the cryptocurrency for dollars. If the cryptocurrency dies, you can save a part of the profit.
Activity: 364
Are you serious? How do you do it? that is a fantastic amount, maybe i will go on holiday with 1 btc and just keep the rest of your btc until 2020
Activity: 81
Burn through 6BTC on an initial installment on a house and decent car. Keep 3 coins as BTC. Contribute the last 3BTC a similar way you did beforehand. In the event that you can flip nothing into 12BTC, you can bolster yourself for whatever remains of your existence with 3BTC. Good fortunes!
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Wow, it's great if you still have bitcoin now, my advice is hold your bitcoin or you can use 30% of your total bitcoin to buy altcoin as an investment. Ethereum, neo, and eos are good investment alternatives besides btc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
I invest in ICO projects with half of my 12 Bitcoins. But before I invest, I think about researching. I do day trade for altcoins trading with the remaining money. It is possible to earn 10% in one day in altcoin market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I am very interested in what did the Creator of this post do with his bitcoins? Maybe successfully invested and earned even more money? If you wrote the first post and read my message, write to us about your actions.
Activity: 120
It is worth to sell half of Bitcoins, and invest in the project that you said . The rest save for the future .
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Keep in bitcoin. Stay in them. Put them in a promising future and wait for growth. But a couple of beats can be reasonably invested to accelerate profit.
Activity: 35
If I were you, I would keep half of it and spend half of it on altcoins. It is essential that you should spread it on different wallets, especially if you have an offline paper wallet or hardware wallet like Trezor and Nano.  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 182
i would suggest to invest in upcoming icos select the best icos and invest as per the marketing of the particular ico so that u can earn more tokens with the btc u are having
Activity: 41
You are exceptionally brilliant man,my companion , and fortunate! You settle on great choice there by contributing a portion of your cash at crypto,in my oppinion you need to hold 2-3 bitcoins for future and at whatever remains of cash contribute to promising ico Wink
Activity: 46
Nothing yet. And it is better if you have the opportunity to buy more. The time will come, and very soon, and the bitcoin rate will reach the former, and will continue to be only higher! Don't panic!!!
Activity: 378
If until now you still save Bitcoin that much. I suggest you keep it. Because the price of Bitcoin is still low and if sold you certainly will not to. So you should keep waiting until the price goes back up again.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
I agree with you, hold makes sense. it is possible to become rich by long term bitcoin investment. to be rich in a short time not possible today. we can make economic decisions when making the right investment, and we can catch economic opportunities in our future lives.
Activity: 37
HODL I guess, but if you can trade you can grow your bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
I think that if you need money, you can sell a few 10K, then a few more at a different price, but I would have left 5 of bitcoins and sold them in five years 2.5 to 10 years 2.5 bitcoin, and even if you don't need the money then keep them, maybe in ten years you'll be able to buy with those bitcoins the whole city Grin

The whole community(okay, almost) is waiting $1 million or something like that from one bitcoin in the future, and one man, you know him well, will eat his d*ck if it wont happen Cheesy So selling Bitcoin just for fiat especially now is really dumbest idea.
As for me I would just hold this amount and gain money not from trading but from promoting crypto to everyone who is not in this industry
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Option 2 is for me the most precise. Having back up supply in Bitcoin while it is in his rise and buying altcoins while they are on the bear market it is the best option for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: