Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 36. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
12 bitcoin is a very attractive amount for investment. part of this money I took a potentially high subcoins. I joined ico  the other part money. I got a little bit of money as a bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Currency you must be tempted to sell the bitcoin because you must be expecting the price of the bitcoin to increase after such a long spell which isn't happening but according to the Elliott wave analysis the price of the bitcoin will soon increase
Activity: 70
For me BTC is like universal exchange instrument, not investment. I usually sell BTS for altcoins
When I search for good coins I look if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
Activity: 210
So bitcoin still keep it very good but a certain part can be invested and get a lot more profit just need to find a good project and I think that everything will work out for you!
Activity: 112
Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Activity: 260
buy real assets such as land or property it's more interesting do not need all half enough  Grin using half to buy ethereum or EOS or you can wait 10 years left in your wallet.
Activity: 294
I wonder how much now remains bitcoin the creator of the topic. The market has changed very much since that year, it was possible to increase it many times, and to reduce it ...
Activity: 40
In case you're individual who have confidence in the development of bitcoin, it's great to offer when you find that the cost is high and get it back when the value drops as it is exceptionally fluctuating in esteem. Something else to do is hold, on the off chance that you doesn't wish to go for broke. Aside from this its great to keep some sum as long haul holding resource and utilize the rest into various altcoins that is by all accounts developing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This amount of bitcoin is big 12 bitcoin, you know we will never know what happen next. Because in investment all are risks, if I were in this situation I will cashout half the amount. Also, some of your btc you may invest in other altcoin that you can gain profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Move it to the cold wallet and wait, btc trend is coming.
Dont try trade and invest only wait
Activity: 112
Invest in a project that will make a difference. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 86
If i have that amount brother i would go for option number 2 as that the strategy that makes you rich. By the way, seems like you are an expert or experienced guy already in this game that you are able to grow your investment. Congratulations.
Activity: 84
you can hold it because the market situation is not good, 12 bitcoin it is amazing. you have to be patient with it until there is a price increase again, if you sell it now you will regret because the price is too low.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
the idea of bitcoin been bearish is now over and i do hope the SEC gives a good news on their resolution on or before the tenth day of august so investors can come back with full force and the price of bitcoins can further increase. so, just hold on to your 12 bitcoin
Activity: 107
If you can achieve the same level of success in the next 6months, then you can go and fund a project and solve a real world problem. Good luck and i wish i can be like you too..
Merit: 100
That's a pretty amazing feat you have there. The easy answer is to diversify your portfolio, with most of it in bitcoin, and hope for the best 
As for me, It would be much profitable to devide your bitcoins in different altcoins. To be safe invest in top 20 alts. there too small risks to lose your money. And of course, sell some bitcoin in usd) Go to the bar with friends.
Activity: 462
That alof of number of BTC, If i have it , i will use half of that for crypto trading and half again for long term investment. Day trading to increase the number of BTC and when the price of BTC going up to $50K in next  a few month as prediction many expert i will have huge money.  BTC is very potential for use long term trading because the price still able to going up to $ 100K in 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 130
I really envy you, I think you are very smart, I have not got a bitcoin since I joined the encryption, if I am you, I will continue to hold Bitcoin, because it is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
Well firstly if you have 12 bitcoins then congrats it is a massive amount of money despite the correction right now. Secondly i would advice keeping about 8 permanently locked away in a paper wallet from a long term point of view. The balance 4 well you could maybe put 2 in some solid alts like  ETHER,MONERO, NEO and so on while maybe use another 2 for trading. (though trading in the current market chop with the endless bart patterns is really difficult). Also find out what if any taxes  you owe so you could maybe convert some into fiat to take care of that
Pages:
Jump to: