Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 37. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3
I think your best bet right now would be to hold at least 10 bitcoin in cold storage. Once markets turn around you could think of investing some of it into altcoins but in the bigger scheme of things, holding btc always proves to be more worthwhile and the safe line to take.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think it's better to keep up with this. Bitcoin has not reached its best price, of course, it is difficult to dream about December of the last year, but I am sure that bitcoin has a place to grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Hhmmm...I don't know if I can call you smart or you were just lucky! But you sure made the right decisions in just a short time for you to earn that much. Now I think the best thing to do is to invest a portion of your Bitcoins in undervalued coins with a relatively low supply and low market cap. You will surely earn more on the long run by doing this.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea.
I would say its better to maintain on the thing that you did on last 6 months. Imaging starting out with less money and make it grow to 12 BTC  isnt a joke even an average person cant really make up that high.Im sure on that even investors would struggle to reach out 12 btc within 6 months with just that capital.If i were you better to continue on what you are doing. If you dont mind, whats the thing you are actually doing? Grin
There is nothing impossible in the crypto currency, especially in trading because you can earn a huge amount of BTC here. Indeed I had the opportunity to earn a large amount of Bitcoins here on investment if 0.005 BTC.
I bought Shitcoins for 1 satoshi and it hype and reaches 1,500 sats. But my mistake is that I will sell it because it seems that the price is falling.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Most BTC can be used to buy altcoin. The earning efficiency of altcoin is much higher than that of BTC. But it is better to keep some BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
am not advising you, but if I have 12 btc now, I will buy off some altcoins and trade some btc and use the major part in mining
Activity: 55
Diversify into 5 altcoins which offer a use case that is decidedly different from Bitcoin because it is too risky because market now very unstable, holding bitcoin is the healthiest investment.
Activity: 350
If still you have your coin, you can hold it for finish this year or you can follow your 2nd idea ( invest in some altcoins and remaining BTC hold ) and you have to select some best coin to invest.
For the time being, I think the best thing to do is keep the BTC and do not do anything. Maybe the market will continue to decline so if trade with altcoin will be very dangerous for investors assets.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
I think the owner of 12 bitcoins and so lucky in life) I think you do not need to do anything and wait for a new wave !

It only seems that. The more money you have, the more you worry about how to save them, make a profit, protect from hack and so on. 12 BTC is not a big sum of money. I'd wait for another bull market and invest the part of my savings in conservative sources of income!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
My advice would be to hold the vast majority of the coins in cold storage, and to convert the remaining coins to ETH or other altcoins. I would advice you to keep 10 BTC in cold storage and to invest the remaining 2 BTC in promising alts such as Cardano and NEO.
Activity: 476
I think the owner of 12 bitcoins and so lucky in life) I think you do not need to do anything and wait for a new wave !
You are right. Now, having 12 bitcoins is a great fortune for many people. The proceeds from that money will also be surprising.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

You have very successfully turned out to invest and earn on the cryptocurrency. Congratulations! Since the writing of this post, more than half a year has passed and I have a question: What decision did you make in the end?
Activity: 119
If you have 12 bitcoins you should go study to become a trader, from which your account will increase!
good luck !!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
If am the owner, I will prefer holding 25 percent of it in Bitcoin, 50 percent in the first ten altcoins on coinmarket and the remaining in new upcoming solid projects
Activity: 27
Very interesting, how are things developing now?
What decisions have you taken and what do you have now?
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
Hold the Bitcoin. Best strategy in long term.
You will not see any risks and bad situation, if give the leadger with your Bitcoins to your confidant.
Activity: 266
I believe that if there is no need for fiat money, if there is anything to live on, then 4 bitcoins can be transferred to other promising altcoyins that will give a large percentage, and 8 bitcoins will be left for a long time, as the market will very strongly reverse in the coming months
Activity: 61
Its better to HOLD the coins as it will get a hike and you go to  a profit , if you are bored of holding try some trading in other altcoins too which will help in small amount of profits to you, but its better you invest in the altcoins and hold the remaining bitcoins for profits.
Activity: 854
I think that you know exactly what to do based on how you turned those into 12 Bitcoins.

But if you ask for my opinion, I'll enjoy some of it and invest in on ICO's and hold most of the Bitcoins you currently have for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: