Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 35. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
You are really a good tradrer thats why you are able to earn 12 btc within 6 month. Continue with trading and I hope that you are able to make 24btc at  the end of this year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I think it's best if you stick with buying and trading altcoins. You can actually buy more promising altcoins with part of you btc worth, invest also in some carefully chosen ICOs as you have been doing cos scams are everywhere now. On the altcoins, you can invest a much into EOS, Matrix,,, I assure you, you  won't regret some investments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
If I were to choose a strategy according to the second option. It is easier to make a profit from altcoins with high market depth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
If you have so many bitcoins you can be proud of you ) the Main thing is not to sell your bitcoins cheap.
Now they do not sell cheap, the more he bought them for a long time. Now we need to wait for the next of the price peaks. Bitcoin is unlikely to update the record, but it will definitely grow.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
If you have so many bitcoins you can be proud of you ) the Main thing is not to sell your bitcoins cheap.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
12 BTC Only: You Can Now Buy Your Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Using Bitcoin. You can take citizenship of antigua and barbuda or invest in good alt. Lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I would keep major part of my portfolio in bitcoin and ethereum.
After that, I would choose some really promising altcoins to hold for a long time.
I will put 10-20% into ICOs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I will invest half of my bitcoin to altcoin which have a good prospect like Vechain, NEO, XLM, or other top 20 cryptocurrency and a half again still at btc.
And when i read about your story, you already have an experience in this crypto world. maybe you can multiply your btc to 5 times or more.

just G luck for you
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
I will advise you to sell your bitcoin and take money or invest your bitcoin into buying  other crypto coins.Bitcoins market price is not going up and becoming less very fastly.so i dont think holding bitcoin is a good idea.Better you can buy some rising crypto coins aand hold those.
Or you can sell all your bitcoin and can get a better figure of money.If I was in your place i would buy crypto coins and invest half of my  bitcoins to hold coins and left half i will make cash and do something with it in out of crypto area.
Activity: 104
Hold! If the predictions of John McAfee will be true - you will be rich with 12 bitcoins. 12 million dollars - you can live in pleasure and be financially independent
Activity: 588
I think this is a good amount for investing. Leave part of the coins for storage, and spend some to buy an alternative moment. This can increase your capital several times.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
you can hold it because the market situation is not good, 12 bitcoin it is amazing. you have to be patient with it until there is a price increase again, if you sell it now you will regret because the price is too low.

And now remember when this topic was created. Now the twelve Bitcoins are an even more impressive amount. We must again hold her and wait. At least until the winter, and there we'll see everything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I think that if you need money, you can sell a few 10K, then a few more at a different price, but I would have left 5 of bitcoins and sold them in five years 2.5 to 10 years 2.5 bitcoin, and even if you don't need the money then keep them, maybe in ten years you'll be able to buy with those bitcoins the whole city Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
With such a successful investment experience, I think that you do not need much and ask advice from others. Continue in the same spirit! Try to turn 12 bitokoyanov into 144! I think you will be lucky.
Activity: 840
I think that now you are happy that the price of bitcoin has gone up. It seems to me that bitcoin will become a very expensive coin soon. HOLD.
Activity: 172
12 bitcoin is a very large quantity I advise you to hold bitcoin you have for the long term because it will make you richer if you want to multiply maybe by investing 1 bitcoin in some altcoin or ico it's very much. I also hope to have as many bitcoins as you Smiley
Activity: 29
if you have made it this far we should be asking you for your insight I think mate. But,, I would put some of it into alt coins and hodl the remaining BTC as it's a sure bet. Alts will give you man X's on return obviously
Activity: 252
I think you yourself know what to do with your coins)))) I have a question for what you created this poll Huh
copper member
Activity: 140
Well I guess if you feel you had enough of the bitcoin you can cashout. Thats a big money and you can start your own small business. If I am you, I will invest the half of your bitcoin to altcoins that have potentials in the market.
Activity: 97
If I had 12 bitcoins, I would probably buy a cool house. And in the basement would organize cool mining farm. One that provides me with income for the rest of my life. And then do whatever you want.
Pages:
Jump to: