Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 77. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
You should earn more then invest % of it on bitcoin etherium and other cryptocurrencies so that you can earn more money as much as you can but be careful sometimes its not very secure it might lost your coins
Activity: 103
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 24, 2018, 04:12:23 AM
Bitcoin is having hard times lately. If you believe it can not go any lower than this you should definitely hold them but i am not sure. We could see a another sharp fall before it makes that big jump and go 20k+.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
If i were you i would split my bitcoins, one half for my savings because holding bitcoins for the next year is a good move.

And the other half for altcoins, i think it will rise in the future, yes it's risky but you have to do it if you want to earn huge money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
January 24, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
wow how do you do it, do you want to share with me. Grin if I had that much I would invest half for real-world business and donate to those who needed it
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 24, 2018, 03:56:26 AM
Invest it in altcoins that provide revenues. Most of my BTC is now in two coins. One is POPULOUS and the other is COSS exchange. I believe that these two coins combined within the next six months will provide me with an annual income that I will never need to worry about any financial problems again. Not only do these two coins have huge upside over the next six months in price appreciation, they have real life uses and will make many people rich. My holdings in COSS are larger as I was able to get some of the coin at a much cheaper price. I see it going at least x 10 over the next six months and POPULOUS at least x 5 plus the revenue generating side as extra.
Activity: 546
January 24, 2018, 03:51:03 AM
In your case, I probably would not do anything, I would just wait for bitcoin to cost $ 100,000 for 1BTC, and that's why I would probably already looked at the situation, but for now I would just live and work in normal work, but of course I would devote time the study of cryptology.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
January 24, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
Trade 2 btc for other altcoins and hodl the 10 bitcoins for 2-4 years.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea.
I would say its better to maintain on the thing that you did on last 6 months. Imaging starting out with less money and make it grow to 12 BTC  isnt a joke even an average person cant really make up that high.Im sure on that even investors would struggle to reach out 12 btc within 6 months with just that capital.If i were you better to continue on what you are doing. If you dont mind, whats the thing you are actually doing? Grin

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.
Brilliant 👌
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
January 24, 2018, 03:33:48 AM
Safe investors strategy;  50% in BTC 30% in Altcoins 10% fix profit in fiat like USD (not USDT) 10% for manipulation on exchange. Just use it and watch for your PROFIT! Good luck!
Activity: 13
January 24, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
hold on,you will get a surprise
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 11:13:08 PM
Bank the money lol. Get a house, get some cars, get some parties going and invite us to them, get a yacht, etc... Nahh you should sell like 50% and then invest the rest in this dip we are in!!
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 11:06:12 PM
I'd cash out part of it and invest into good safe alts. Get profit from it and cash out more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:43:06 PM
Well if only I have 12 bitcoins in my account right now then I will probably invest it in some cheat crypto currencies out there who have a chance to grow with the market and gradually increase its market value in a short period of time so that I can get back much earlier what I had invested on that crypto currency and earn enough profits from it at the same time.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
This is an excellent result. In just six months, you managed to get 12 bitocoans, how much longer you extend what you did in the last six months. I think you should continue to do what you did in the last six months, when you got six bitcoyons. Just do not change it for money so you can continue to make a profit.
Activity: 217
January 23, 2018, 07:41:52 PM
Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I have invested 1 bitcoin in a nice ico www.orbistransfer.com , you should check it out !
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
wow MachaAllah that is a great amount of money really i think with the way you could earn that great of bitcoins i think you can know how to increase it now with using just one of the 12 bitcoins you have and that buy investing in icos.
Activity: 434
January 23, 2018, 05:07:05 PM
I think that the 2nd option is now the best, take 3-4 promising altcoins and leave some in bitcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 07:56:01 AM
Reading the first and last page of this thread, I've come to the conclusion that the author is a scammer trying to promote Skycoin (or other shitcoins but currently it seems to be that)
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
January 23, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
I think you should invest in other altcoins and hold a little bitcoin. I think you know what you are doing because you got amazing gains in past 6 months from small capital until you gain 12 Btc and thats not a joke , and i think you are not newbie anymore. I guess you should put it on ico also, the game plan for now is investing ico, many players have gained x100 profit in just joining ico with future. 12 BTC has many things to go through and im sure youll gonna make it more profit.
Activity: 168
January 23, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
I think you should sold it. Because Btc will dont go up for sometime. It will hold position at what it is now. So sell it and be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: