Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 79. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 128
January 19, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

Wow you're going all in into skycoin? Honestly, I never heard that coin before and thinking you're going all in that coin maybe that's actually a promising coin. And with all you profited I must say that I should trust your intuition with this so I'm gonna check that skycoin of yours and if its really a good one then I'll buy some.  Smiley
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
6 months ago. 1BTC ~ $1000. And now you have 12 BTC, each about $9000  Shocked.
Are you serious?
I see you're very good at trading altcoin, why not continue?

Yeah, I agree) I think that almost nobody can do this profit for 6 months. If you are really so successful you do not need any advise
Activity: 672
January 19, 2018, 02:43:16 AM
In your place, I would probably be very happy and maybe just kept these coins for a very long time so that they would not be stolen in the end, but in the future, of course, it would be possible to participate in some kind of ICO that would probably bring you a profit
Activity: 447
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 19, 2018, 01:48:30 AM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea.
I would say its better to maintain on the thing that you did on last 6 months. Imaging starting out with less money and make it grow to 12 BTC  isnt a joke even an average person cant really make up that high.Im sure on that even investors would struggle to reach out 12 btc within 6 months with just that capital.If i were you better to continue on what you are doing. If you dont mind, whats the thing you are actually doing? Grin

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.
20x profit it's just luck and not the ability to correctly read the market, so the advice is so-so)
I went and won at roulette ... like this
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I would invest in the top 10 crypto currency.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:32:42 AM
For me it's better to dived and do percentage of your bitcoin then try to do all the options you had(except 4).
Activity: 52
January 19, 2018, 01:28:42 AM
I don't have a good answer for your question that i am curious about how did you manage to get 12 bitcoins from 0.1 bitcoin with mining?
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 19, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
You should invest it at altcoins mate you should do some research which good is good to invest right now that will give you more profits.
OP had edited th thread.and says he put all the 12 bitcoin in skycoin..wondering if this is true putting the 12 bitcoin in single alts is not approiate action thinking that it was a huge amount..the normal ways of investing if were talking about 12 bitcoin is segregation of the capital to many coins.and dont have to make it full.

But i respect his decision and hoping another success on his journey in investing
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 01:23:15 AM
As far as I can see, if you will be smart and choose good alts, that will be better to get there some growth, but there are obviously some periods when btc gets all the growth impulse and alts are in dump, just learn the global trends and get insider info. Should add, that money doesn't intresting IMHO, we are creating better future, so let's do it good = )
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 01:18:18 AM
You should invest it at altcoins mate you should do some research which good is good to invest right now that will give you more profits.
Activity: 462
January 19, 2018, 12:58:30 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

youve come to have that large amount and now asking us what to do on your bitcoin?common your unreasonable..and now this thread become an advetisement about skycoin?nice strategy for making thread as advertising instrument
Activity: 518
January 19, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
I think if I have a 12 bitcoin I would like to build a business here in my country using it many investors can invest to you with the amount you have in your wallet. Just like what my friends do they making their small business even they dont have a big amount of bitcoin and it can really help to the other people who has no work and dont even know bitcoin yet, maybe I can give them a better job to work in that amount of bitcoins and also maybe it can give a better opportunity that they dont have before they work to other people.
Activity: 120
January 19, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
If you have grown it that much, then keep doing what you where doing dude!!! Just continue it and you might be a whale in the next few years. Also try to get a hardware wallet i.e. Lendger Nano S, trezor etc. to keep all your BTC. It would be worth millions each for sure int he near future.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 19, 2018, 12:34:11 AM
I suggest you buy some altcoin whose price is down, and keep it in a few months.
well I agree, if I can advise you can buy ETH, XRP and IGNIS. according to news I read altcoin this will grow very fast with high price.
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 19, 2018, 12:32:28 AM
I suggest you buy some altcoin whose price is down, and keep it in a few months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 12:16:38 AM
i think you hold it, use it on the right time and place of needs. 12 bitcoin was already huge amount to earn and good thing to use that is on what emergency purpose will be make.
Activity: 130
January 19, 2018, 12:12:53 AM
Hold your bitcoins it will grow very soon and handsome profits can be achieved.
Activity: 251
January 19, 2018, 12:10:13 AM
I think you should divide your capital, Half hold Bit 1 half hold altcoins
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 12:00:05 AM
Half of the Bitcoins invest in ETH and altcoins, another half hold for yourself. Or you can try to invest in  ICO's with good devs crew. You have tons of possibilities, you just need some time to think twice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 11:50:53 PM
If you still have that 12 Bitcoin, then congratulations.
You can buy altcoins at a discount price now.
The market is consolidating around 11k, waiting to rally soon.
Pages:
Jump to: