Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 81. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 01:33:55 PM
Very good, for such a short period of time you multiplied their deposit. Bravo. I would in your place quite a some allocated for altcoins,maximum of 0.5 bitcoin) and the remaining bitkoiny keep in a cold purse a year for sure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 17, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
Hoping that OP sell his bitcoin before the big crash happens, and do buy back imat the current value,
Now many people experience big losses in every investment here in crypto even me having small amount of capital i feel the big losses.
I also thinking much better to do right now is to buy additional bitcoin to recover my losses if the value recover fast.
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
January 17, 2018, 01:32:06 PM
keep the good work that u have done. my personal opinoion is hold some btc for long time and the rest of btc u can start  trade also
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 01:27:45 PM
Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Well BTC will hit 30K in six months, but this is not even good profit. I would suggest you to buy DIW or Trade.io because your returns will be x10 min
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 01:24:38 PM
maaaan, i think, that with your experience you shouldn't ask a suggestion here, because you really cool and have good knowledge in this sphere, so, you should keep calm and invest your BTC in that way, what you like
Activity: 336
January 17, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
divide half 50% in btc and 50% in good alts-like ETC,siacoin,ethereum,neo,OMG
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 17, 2018, 01:19:42 PM
I think you don't need to just go what ever what you want if ever I have 12bitcoin i can kept it for the future for my family and the other i can invest and i can  hold 40% and wait until market is go up agaim
this is too much i think you may spend atleast some of it but beware so think it wisely what would be the best thing to do on it i think a lot of great opportunity may open ad you may have atleast some source of income for beside on this currency think some business.
Activity: 378
January 17, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
Looking at how you earned your bitcoins, I think that 2nd option is the best for you, because you have the intuition and the courage to make the right decisions and choose the right suggestions. But, if I was you, I hold on the bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
I think its the best thing to hold more than 50% into bitcoin and split the other 50% into different altcoins that will have a future in 2018. Do enough research about the coin before you invest into it!
Activity: 128
January 17, 2018, 01:13:30 PM
You can divide your deposit into 2 parts, half of your deposit can be spent on investments in altcoins, and the rest of Bitcoin will continue to hold. You can consider investing a good altcoin, for example Ethereum
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 12:59:26 PM
Hodl on for dear life!

I really think Bitcoin will have a interesting year in 2018, and I think you will be kicking yourself if you sold now.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
Are you kidding me ?? I am glad and little bit envy with you, we all know that about 6months ago, bitcoin price was $1000 and now it is $10000. You are rich now
Activity: 126
January 17, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
Not just how much bitcoin we have, but what will we do with the money? So money, material, position, status not only as a goal, but a vehicle to achieve what we really want.

As Yulia Astuti once said, the pioneer of Moz5 Salon Muslimah in the event @IDMomPreneur who now has franchise and go international, "business is only the vehicle, we want what?"
Activity: 298
January 17, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
I think you can spread the investment. Take out a part to invest more valuable encrypted currency, such as ETH, etc. Its value will be reflected this year. In addition, you can also take a part to invest in valuable ICO projects. This will reduce your risk.

Activity: 297
January 17, 2018, 08:56:16 AM
I think you don't need to just go what ever what you want if ever I have 12bitcoin i can kept it for the future for my family and the other i can invest and i can  hold 40% and wait until market is go up agaim
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 17, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
Firstly, I would like to Express my admiration. To do with $ 1,000 for 12 bitcoins. It's either talent or luck. Or all together. With your abilities, you should invest in coins. Moreover open resource for councils to participate in the bounty and ICO. I'm willing to have you to take advice)
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
January 17, 2018, 08:50:57 AM
Let's see 12 x $10,000 = $120k. You could buy a small room in a really seedy neighborhood in Jersey.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
January 17, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Just wondering, how much BTC / $ would you guys cash out on?

For me, 12 BTC would be quite a lot for some time and I'd probably cash out, were I in that situation.

There are only a few good reasons to cash out if you think something is going to go up. First reason is that you need liquidity to pay debts or bills. The second is that you don´t have time to watch the market and another is to diversify.

Why not diversifying?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
January 17, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
First of all congrats. I would say that rather than asking for my advice, I should be asking for yours Grin Grin

If you want to live of crypto and have time why not going into ICOs. It is just a question of having some basic understanding of business, common sense and time. I do not have enough of the later, if not I would go into it.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
January 17, 2018, 08:41:46 AM
Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

12 bitcoin ? Am I the only who will be amazed in this coz I think it is already a big money? Well congrats to you. Even though I sum up the bitcoin earned it will never reach 12 bitcoin. If I where you, I will use it in trading.  I will buy some good alts then I will going to hold it. We can get big profit from it. The bitcoin I did not use to buy crypto will remain in the wallet and I think i will cash out a little amount to buy whay I want
I also think that if I have so much bitcoin I will use it for trading some of the others will remain in the wallet so there are still in the hold and also there is to meet the daily needs
Pages:
Jump to: