Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 92. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 09:21:24 PM
If i were you just hold your 12 bitcoins just like your option 1 im feeling that price will become higher on 2018 investing also on a good coin is a wise choice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 09:04:49 PM
Just hold onto them and see how far they can go!

If it is just an investment you are sitting on and don't need the money, then why jump to sell them?
very good, if there is no need, you should save your money to avoid wastage. or if you have the ability to do business you can also trade to develop your money.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2017, 08:44:28 PM
Wow, you are a rich man now, since there are so many new coins forked from the bitcoin including bcc, btg,bcd and more coming on the way, you can just hold your btc and sell these candy coins to get profit.
Activity: 183
Merit: 25
December 27, 2017, 08:38:29 PM
Just increased my investment into skycoin to all-in.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 08:01:59 PM
I think option 2 is the best. And for sure not to select option 4. Maybe small amount convert to fiat would be ok, bud only small. Mostly stay in diversified crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 07:56:24 PM
Edit: I have now invested 50% into Skycoin, 20% into Raiblocks, 30% into Bitcoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I will diversify all of my 12 bitcoins in any coins that has potential in the future just like XEM,RIPPLE,IOTA,ETH,LTC i want all of this coins coz they will help the blokchain network fast transaction, mineable and helps bitcoin sustainability
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 07:56:16 PM
Edit: I have now invested 50% into Skycoin, 20% into Raiblocks, 30% into Bitcoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

That is verry good idea my friend,  all of that is good bud but it is depends on you if what is very best in your own idea.
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 27, 2017, 07:52:03 PM
I think if you have 12 bitcoins, all you have to do is hold the bitcoin in a few years, because the bitcoin price could reach $ 30000 even more by the end of 2018. so my advice is to keep the bitcoin you have for long-term investment
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
December 27, 2017, 07:43:30 PM
Recently, the head of Sberbank Greff admitted that in due time he bought a shirt for 12 bitcoins. Then bitcoin cost nothing. Now - this is the most expensive T-shirt. You can repeat the feat.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 07:27:59 PM
First of all congratulations and I am very happy for you that after too much volatile market you still managed to make such a good profit for now I will recommend you to hold bitcoin because I am pretty sure that bitcoin will cross 20k for sure and after that go for some good altcoins and hold them for long term and I wish that you convert this 12 BTC to 120 BTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 07:24:52 PM
I think saving is a good option, but you can do some trading that can help you make a profit, by buying some altcoins that you think could potentially increase profits, and you can use your spare time to keep checking the market and observing the movement you can get a good chance to buy or sell it again, and leave some of your bitcoin to bear or as a savings if there is an urgent need, you can easily melt the bitcoin to meet your needs
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 07:02:17 PM
Bitcoin will show himself yet! Hold, do not sell it.
Although when it cost 19k$ it was possible to sell))))
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 27, 2017, 06:29:14 PM
If i were, Bitcoin give a big part. I think it makes sense to keep more than half in Bitcoin.
You can go to Altcoin with the rest and you can do trade.
I agree, 50% of BTC, about 20% for the ICO investment and 25% for other coins like: ETH, NEO, ICX, etc...
Not a bad way of distributing that 12 bitcoins. I'm also thinking about 50% that will we be safe in bitcoin and that's good for holding it for most time. And with your percentage there is still enough for other investments since you just gave 95% for it.

I'll put some of it with ETH and the remaining of it which is 5% will be used for myself. Taking time to relax and have some vacation with that amount.

I would decrease the ICO investments, 20% is too much for such a big amount of capital. It should be at most 10% and the rest should stay in bitcoin or promising high volume altcoins.
Ok, so maybe lets say 30% in BTC, 20% in ETH, 20% in ALTS, 20% for the ICOs and the rest to life's needs.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 06:12:52 PM
If i were, Bitcoin give a big part. I think it makes sense to keep more than half in Bitcoin.
I agree, 50% of BTC, about 20% for the ICO investment and 25% for other coins like: ETH, NEO, ICX, etc...
Not a bad way of distributing that 12 bitcoins. I'm also thinking about 50% that will we be safe in bitcoin and that's good for holding it for most time. And with your percentage there is still enough for other investments since you just gave 95% for it.

I'll put some of it with ETH and the remaining of it which is 5% will be used for myself. Taking time to relax and have some vacation with that amount.

I would decrease the ICO investments, 20% is too much for such a big amount of capital. It should be at most 10% and the rest should stay in bitcoin or promising high volume altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 06:11:25 PM
The higher the BTC grows, the more I recommend to overflow to the viola. Arrange warrants for the purchase of alts for every 3-5% of BTC growth for small amounts and wait for rollback (on the rollback of BTC the altcoins will fly very high). I recommend to pay attention to NXT, NEO, BCH, XEM.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 06:06:19 PM
I say either hold and see what happens, or invest it in a project that you researched to death.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 27, 2017, 05:56:08 PM

Merit: 263
December 27, 2017, 05:09:14 PM
Well my tips that I can give you is to HODL your BTC and that means hodl it for a long time. Do you need the money right now? If you don't that means that yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you can hodl it for a long long time Tongue
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 05:04:47 PM
Save them and see how high they can go! what's the rush?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 27, 2017, 05:02:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: