Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount? - page 3. (Read 2552 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

Wanted to grow your investment?Then just leave it in your ethereum wallet and dont get any amount because ethereum will surely grow sooner,that 170$worth of coins in your hand meaning a single ethereum is what you are having and if it bounces back to January value if was $1,500 is that a big amount of gaining right?so bother nothing just keep patient and cool everything will be ok if just a few .because market is round after the dropping growing will come
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.

Unless you sold your ETH few months ago, your ETH value now is below $50 i guess.
Investing in ICO is quite risky, you may got scammed if you dont do many research about the ICO company.
Just keep buying a good coins if you want to keep holding.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Just hold it and wait for the value to increase. ETH still has a lot of room for growth in terms of value. If you wanna get more, join some bounties to earn rewards that you can use to get more ETH or any other currency you wish. I wouldn't suggest trading yet unless you're brave enough to take on the risks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
There are quite a few ways to go about this, you can invest in an ICO and make more money from there. you can Hodl and see if the value will increase with future price pumps and you can decide to do some trading with other cryptocurrencies on exchanges
All this have their own risks so be careful.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 658
Merit: 503

ICO means initial coin offering and if you are not willing to lose that money then you should not invest it in an ICO. However, you can trade if you want to increase the value of your coins. Buy good coins when they are not doing well, especially during a brutal dip and wait for the price of the coin to be pumped again. It is a homerun from there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
You can try trading on several exchanges, unfortunately I can't recommend you to buy DOGE.
You can see that the DOGE was priced at 33 satoshi last month and now the DOGE price is priced at 100 satoshi.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
There;s a good start. You might want to increase that by trading, but you see just like some other people, I too believe that trading is a little bit like gambling and it is quite risky, so if you know that you are really not good at this, this option might not be for you. You can also choose to participate in bounty and airdrop programs, where you receive tokens as rewards, which can be later converted to Ethereum.
Activity: 644
You should buy some Drops by Dropil. And invest them in their platform. The minimum investment is 50 usd and 4% income in every 15 days. It's a good passive income and a long-term investment.
Activity: 336
Do not trust the opinions of others, it's your money and only you can make such decisions. To that, now investments in ICO are dangerous and you can incur losses.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
To multiply your money, you can also try day trading, but it's a dangerous activity. As for ISO, it is also not always possible to stay in profit. It is necessary to learn how to choose a quality product. I have chosen to invest in coins that have a finished product and I'll hold coins in the long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
If you want to make your ethereum make multiple folds, you should invest it with other coin that has a potential to give you a high points profit. Just make sure to make a wise move in selecting the good coin.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
right now bitcoin price increasing so why all kind of altcoin price falling down.so it's not good time to do trade with your ethereum.but if you like to do long-term trade than you can do it. you can buy some coin now with cheap rate.Ethereum holding is also the good way but you want to increase your ethereum.so buy some coin and do trade with those coins. you can increase your etherum with the trade. but there is also risk available.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
In the crypto industry there is a very negative mood.And wherever you apply your Etherium, it will definitely be very risky. Leave everything as it is have patience.
Activity: 79
I think you can try day trading, but this is a very dangerous activity. The best option is to buy some promising altcoins and wait for the price to rise. Also, participation in bounty campaigns will bring you additional income.
Activity: 196
You just have to wait and watch your chart now that the ethereum price is so dip is better for you to hold for long to make profit
Activity: 266
You can either hodl it for a long time or invest in some ICO
Activity: 252
You can invest in an ICO, but you have to be careful because you risk becoming a victim of a scam.

Your best bet is to choose an ico with great concepts and a good team with enough knowledge of the concepts they implement it.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
If you want to grow your money, I don't like to recommend you to invest on ico. Because ico is a very high risky investment. I recommend you to do day trading. At first learn it how to work with it? then go for it to grow your $170 to $1000 even more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Don't invest in ICO. There are 2 types of strategies you can apply. Split this amount between altcoins like Neo, Pchain, Quarkchain and second option- use margin trading. You can try to apply 2-3x leverage and it will be low risk considering fact that ETH has touched bottom and is going to grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
actually quite easy to sell when getting lucky and buy more when prices fall. But if viewed from market conditions like these even viewed from ethereum value itself is also a hard thing to get away from it and get results. Maybe a good way is to wait until prices recover for hoping to make the ethereum has owned an ever increasing prices.
Pages:
Jump to: