Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount? - page 4. (Read 2575 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I have heard so many stories about people who get lot profit by investing few dollars. firstly investing whole money on ICOs is not good decision. You can enter trading, but you have to right decision because if you are lost you have to wait lot to recover, for getting right decision you have to study about market. don't depend on others decisions. if you have good knowledge, you have huge opportunity.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
You only have a $150 Ethereum to show that you are still a newcomer to the cryptocurrency market. You want to increase your own amount of Ethereum. There are two ways to buy a mine. You can buy a mine to mine yourself, or you can use the price of Ethereum. Buy a few (now a very good opportunity), then all you have to do is wait patiently.
Activity: 54
if you want your dollar to continue to grow quickly, invest in ico is the right way, but before investing, read whitepaper, then find out the history of the developers, and of course the vision of the product
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Try to trade them.  Or just try to invest in other perspective in your opinion altcoins!
Activity: 103
I would advice you to trade, but with the recent market trends, I do not know if you are well Informed to work your way through it, so you don't end up loosing the money you have. So, I would rather you just hodl for as much as you can and wait till when there is a bull price, then you can sell if you want to, and you will be making more than you have now.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
I think the best thing to do with this amount of ethereum that you have in your wallet in the preset condition of market is to continue holding and you can even buy more and hold till when the market will recover and the price of etherum rise to a very high price and you will be able to earn a reasonable amount from it because if you decide to invest it in ico, you are not sure of the success of that project but ethereum is a good coin and it has very good potential on hold.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?
Initial Coin Offering or ICO is something like the team of the project has to pay tokens of their own to investors or advertizers instead of fiat money like paying in dollars. Investing in ICO's mate is something risky for the beginners because of the fact that we are unsure if it will be having a successful project or not we can't really tell even though doing our due diligence will sometimes fail. I highly recommend you to invest it in coins that are already listed on exchanges like IOSToken, SXDT, Litecoin, Dash, EOS or any other coins that you feel your investments are safe
Activity: 35
Be careful with trading. You should learn before becoming a trader. With that money, trading an altcoin is the best way to make a profit
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
I would have done so ! The part invested in the ICO and for another part of investing in prespective coins ! For example, ADA or EOS !
Activity: 40
For increase in eth you can trade or invest in ICO. But trade is too risky, and you can lose everything. So the best way-ICO. But the problem is that there are many swindlers. You have to find a lot of information to choose the good project. If to you carries, you can have good profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
In this moment Ethereum is very low so if you held ETH until today I think that best option is to hold and wait for a rise in price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
You can choose between investing in ICO or invest in crypto. But if it does not yet understand about everything then better learn because it is crucial. If you want big results in crypto then don't be silent and just follow what other people do. developed and taught himself to analyze the ICO nor crypto so could take a role in it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
it is better if he can do buy and sell in the ethereum pair altcoin because I see that there is a big chance for him to make a big profit. I check in bittrex, there is a good movement from the altcoin that has paired with ethereum and if we can buy many coins from this pair, I think he can increase the amount of ethereum that he has. but still, you need to analyze each coin and don't buy with instant buy because it's too risky for you.
Activity: 140
There are several ways that you can grow your money. Start trading instead of holding it. But understand you need a better understand about the market. If not, trading is a better way to lose your money  Smiley. Other thing is investing on ICO. Start finding about ICOs that have a good potential in the future. ICO ranking sites and a little bit google search will help you to do this. But keep in mind that everything in market has a high risk.
Activity: 30
ICO would be a best place to multiply this investment. Or look for undervalued coins, buy and hold them.
Activity: 196
If you want to grow that amount, well you need to join in some ICO that could be trusted, try to join in ICO that has so many investors joining, in you can assure that will not be scammed.
Activity: 107
If you are afraid to participate in the ICO then buy the tokens on the Forkdelta immediately after the successful completion of the ICO. The price will be a little higher, but you will not lose your savings due to scammers.
Activity: 114
invest in new altcoins that can give multiple profits. because recently there are a lot of scams in ICO projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
If you want to have a higher dollar value it is best to just wait. After a while Ethereum will grow enough that you will at least double this amount. After that it is up to you to find a promising project to invest it.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
As for ICO, youcan just wait its end and buy interesting tokens at price dump. The price at the ICO end  always fail. But I advice you to buy high rating coins now. The market at a good volatility now.
Pages:
Jump to: