Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 15. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
July 10, 2018, 03:56:13 AM
Now a great opportunity to send part of the Deposit to EOS ! At least that's what I do !
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
That's a good amount to start, If you want to be profitable in the cryptocurrency market then you should invest in the long term. I advise you to pick and buy valuable altcoins and do research on potential coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:45:44 AM
I would focus on work with already well-known altcoins, which are now available at low prices. After all, after the restoration of the crypto market, their value will once again become more expensive and bring you revenue.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 04:15:51 PM
Thats a good amount to kickoff with if you invest you should make sure that your money grows just as long as you invest your first investment where it's good to invest but if i ask you better then invest in bitcoin or eth because those are potentially and sure increasing bitcoin and eth just buy some of it so you know that you have some of the best altcoin in the market. Then after that you might want to look into low cap and cheap coins for now so you can get a good amount of coins but don't just go investing on any low coins, look at the coin first before you invest. Take a good at doge, it is a good cheap coin.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 05:53:00 AM
I would recommend u to invest in these coins NEO TRON IOTA in my view these coins are safe and surely price will increase The coins developments are positive aspect for price growth
copper member
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 08:21:39 PM
Always stick with ethereum  Wink
Activity: 18
July 07, 2018, 08:18:20 PM
I feel that, the optimun should be investing adequately with 1500 bucks distributed in no more than six tokens spreading between three markets at most.
Activity: 81
July 07, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
if you invest you should make sure that your money grows just as long as you invest your first investment where it's good to invest but if i ask you better then invest in bitcoin or eth because those are potentially and sure increasing bitcoin and eth
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 05:38:13 AM
Buy some good coins, the top coin first which is ethereum, just buy some of it so you know that you have some of the best altcoin in the market. Then after that you might want to look into low cap and cheap coins for now so you can get a good amount of coins but don't just go investing on any low coins, look at the coin first before you invest. Take a good at doge, it is a good cheap coin.
Activity: 728
July 07, 2018, 03:03:31 AM
If you wish to invest in good coins then look first coins on coinmarketcap. Actually there are bitcoin, ether, xrp and bitcoin cash. When capitalization of cryptomarket will rise these coins will bring you a profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
July 07, 2018, 12:32:46 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
Do not choose coin because you like the increase or you like it personally with the coin, more filtering the information from the coin if you can read the candle try also analyze it with it, I'm sure you will find the best coin among the good, I can not suggest coin because I am still not focused on the market right now, my advice is try again filter coin even coin under 20 # in CMC could be the best for your investment.
Activity: 94
July 07, 2018, 12:16:49 AM
Whoever does not say, but $ 500 is not a little money, and for some countries it is more than the average monthly salary of an average worker. I would have invested this amount in Ethereum and Bitcoin at the drawdown rate. Of course with this amount of investment you do not need to wait for a huge income.
Activity: 45
July 06, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
Just go to a couple of good ICOs, these offer the best potential to reach a good profit if you choose carefully. For example Qurrex is working on a new exchange that is mixed between centralised and decentralised and I think it has potential.
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
Half of the available funds can be invested in ETH, and the rest can be allocated to promising coins. For example, I'll allocate EOS, UTN, HBZ for attachments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
500 dollars is not much. I recommend you not to invest in the most expensive cryptocurrencies but pick the altcoins that are under $1. Choose alts from this list:
- TRON;
- Stellar;
- Cardano;
- NEM;
- Gladius.
Activity: 188
July 05, 2018, 12:27:55 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
I think RIPPLE and DASH is the coins. It has a very cheap set and it's had a huge community who support it.
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 11:53:39 AM
I think focusing on one coin for an investment of $ 500 is better because if we have a lot of coins with an initial capital of $ 500 later we will spend a lot of money on the fee that must be paid to exchange the coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:16:54 AM
If you want to invest in a safe coin that will give you a good profit in a long-term,go for bitcoin or etherium.If you wanna risk and make quick bucks,invest in one or two promising ICOs.
Activity: 45
July 05, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
It all depends on how willing you are to take risks. Profit depends on the same thing. To be calm, invest in bitcoin. If you want to take a chance, distribute among the altcoins.
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 01:21:39 AM
Buy hydro i dont suggest all in but hydro is a great coin it has very huge potential to be a dollar coin. Buy what you can .Dyor
Pages:
Jump to: