Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 18. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
You can invest your $500 to any top teen coins or tokens now and hold that from long time sure you will get good returns like more than that what you have invest now or invest in any good rating upcoming ico's. the invest is very risky job so places take care about before investing.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 02:51:06 AM
The more options you have, the lesser your risks in getting losses. As the old saying goes, you must never put all of your eggs in a single basket. When the basket falls, all of them will go down with it as well. However, if you diversify at least 5 or 10 coins or tokens, at least when others fall, other ones will rise value. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 05:56:27 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
When a portfolio not of a sama big that is very important to vyrat horogy coins which will make profit. I would invest 25% in BTC; 25% in ETH, 25% in EOS. On the rest I would take new blockchains: Selee; PCHAIN; Quarkchain.
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 05:52:05 PM
invest in new crypto projects that very quickly evolve as Socratus
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 28, 2018, 01:48:26 PM
Buy Bitcoin now.  Work some extra these days and then buy some other cheap cryptos like ARK and SALT

500$ is very little to buy Bitcoin and hold, it will not bring much profit. The best thing you can do with 500$ in crypto market - put them in ICO. But you should choose carefuly! Some ICO can bring you x100 in several month on bull market, and some of them can stole your money. Shocked So, do your research of every project and learn how to find gems. Cheesy
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
June 28, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
If you are thinking of investing only $ 500, then you should pay attention to alternate crypto-currencies. To invest in Bitcoin or Etherium is too little money.
Activity: 97
June 28, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
If you are new to the field of cryptocurrency, you need to study this field a little. And in my opinion, I would divide your funds into buying 3-4 coins to reduce the risks of loss. For example: EOS, LTC, IOTA
Activity: 167
June 28, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
Not so much but I think you can learn many thing in these days, try buy some low and sell high Smiley
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 01:34:06 PM
Buy Bitcoin now.  Work some extra these days and then buy some other cheap cryptos like ARK and SALT
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

I would suggest you to buy lympo, bearmarket really affected its price but they will be releasing their mobile apps this Q3 so i think your $500 might be doubled or tripled in the next few months.
Activity: 194
June 28, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
If you have $500 so it is a good for start your investment. If you know about cryptocurrency trading then you can start your trading with $500 it is a very good amount to start cryptocurrency. When I start cryptocurrency I also invest only $500 so you can start your cryptocurrency trading with this amount hope you can make a good profit with your trading.
Activity: 50
June 28, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
The $500 amount of investment is actually suitable for portfolio investment, but if you do that your investment will be more robust, another way is to try to find a project that may suddenly erupt, or you can focus on some high-quality ICO. This will have the opportunity to increase your funding quickly.
Activity: 92
June 28, 2018, 11:07:51 AM
if you invest you should make sure that your money grows just as long as you invest your first investment where it's good to invest but if i ask you better then invest in bitcoin or eth because those are potentially and sure increasing bitcoin and eth
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
June 27, 2018, 02:35:06 PM
At $ 500, not much crypto currency can be purchased. Most likely for this amount I would buy only ETH. And with a successful case, this ETH has invested 2-3 reliable ICO to try to increase its capital. The main thing to choosing ICO is to come seriously. And now do not invest in such a bad market.
Activity: 95
June 27, 2018, 12:35:57 PM
crypto currencies have appropriate opportunities to invest in every amount on the stock market. I think $ 500 is an ideal investment. you can take the subcoin with this money or you can participate ico.
Activity: 49
June 27, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
Buy some altcoin you really like, export private key, move it to usb drive and forget for few years.
500$ is not really big investment, so I wouldn't even bother.
Activity: 18
June 27, 2018, 07:31:45 AM
I think a lot of new altc that have great opportunities can be considered for you to choose it. You can see the vision, roadmap, ICO and also the team that created the new altc. But if you think too risky maybe better you choose altc with rank 1-10. Lots of new altc that have a chance to be great, just how our analysis sees those things. Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 06:47:53 AM
Good time to take advantage of the dip and pick up coins. I wish I had that amount to invest. I'd advice you to invest in privacy coins , their utility is second to none. Monero, deeponion, privcy and some others.
Activity: 68
June 27, 2018, 06:10:55 AM
Learn on the coinmarketcap or other listed exchanges. There are many altcoins with the low price that have chances to grow bigger days to days. You can see first from the price, the percentage of changes, and then analyze their platform, concept of the coin itself.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
500$ looks like a good amount of money for investment of cryptos, I recommend to spend mainly on ethereum, and also look for two promising and recent ICO, to invest the rest of your money there.
Pages:
Jump to: