Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 16. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
I would suggest that you may consider investing on the Top 10 Altcoins that are much affordable at this present situation where it is also in bear market and these are my choice of coins, Cardano, Stellar and Neo. For me, these coins have a promising future that I think can make my investment grow towards the coming years.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
July 04, 2018, 11:24:31 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
the thing that often makes a person fail is doubt and fear, do not let it rule you...if you believe in the coins then immediately buy, I've felt the benefits of throwing away fear, such as the price of my ETHOS, KEY, and BANCA coins, which I bought at a cheap price, a few days its price has gone up.
Activity: 23
July 04, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
I would recommend u to invest in these coins NEO TRON IOTA in my view these coins are safe and surely price will increase The coins developments are positive aspect for price growth
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:42:20 AM
now is the perfect time to invest small amounts in cryptocurrency. many coins fell very sharply compared to the levels which were even in early 2018. if you choose a few coins and put them even $ 500 by the end of 2018, you can earn 2 times more than invested.
Activity: 139
July 04, 2018, 02:50:38 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
If BTC is, in fact, a virtual currency, which is a decentralized alternative to traditional money, then ether is more a platform or a basic technology for the formation of services based on blockage, as well as the implementation of projects called smart contracts. BUY ETHER!!!
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
In that amount of money you will have so many options and ways on how to use that in cryptocurrency. First is, you can invest some small of it in a good and promising ico out their, but make sure you have to research on it. Second, you trade it, buying low, and selling high. Just make sure mate that you can afford it to lose because crypto price are volatile.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 01:46:57 AM
I would advise investing in ethereum 250 dollars, because it is inexpensive, but it can bring a good profit
The remaining money can be invested in EOS, UTN, HBZ.
Activity: 55
July 03, 2018, 11:20:29 PM
Of course you should know first how to invest in cryptocurrency. If you do, the next step is to choose what coin to invest in. There are a lot of coin out there but for me, to make sure, invest in trusted coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and ripple. After choosing the right coins, don't buy immediately. Wait for its price to drop, thats the right time to buy to maximize your earning potential.
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 06:18:44 PM
the necessary crypto projects like Socratus because he leads the way over new crypto
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
I think it is necessary to look for not very popular coins with very small capitalization. With such coins there is a chance to earn big money but also the risks are all too big to lose
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
A  risk-effective bag system may accomodate quite a few of the main coins in the top 10 salted with a few new ICO tokens on NEP-5
Activity: 91
July 03, 2018, 10:29:59 AM
if you invest you should make sure that your money grows just as long as you invest your first investment where it's good to invest but if i ask you better then invest in bitcoin or eth because those are potentially and sure increasing bitcoin and eth
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 04:44:47 AM
I think $500 is a very small amount to investment, So i suggest you to invest in low value coins it is better for you. BITB, RDD, Siacoin, XVG and Ripple  are some low value coins which have to more potential to grow in future. if you invest in those coins and hold it for long term then you will get good returns
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
July 02, 2018, 01:34:36 AM
Today is a good time for investments, the whole market is at the very bottom and most coins will give a good profit when the market turns around. I recommend to pay attention to such coins as: NEO, ETC, ETH, ICX, ZIL, ADA and KIN.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 01:28:58 AM
well. let's start with a fact that 500$ is not that much for investing. Second thing you should invest in under 100 and bet all of your money on it
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
Haha, you are an optimistic person, I like you very much. But I think you like too many coins, haha, you don't have to invest so many coins for $500. You can choose an investment, you will choose a new platform currency for quick return, and you will purchase ADA for long-term investment.
Activity: 26
July 01, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
I think $500 is a very small amount to investment, So i suggest you to invest in low value coins it is better for you. BITB, RDD, Siacoin, XVG and Ripple  are some low value coins which have to more potential to grow in future. if you invest in those coins and hold it for long term then you will get good returns
July 01, 2018, 05:58:12 AM
$ 500 will not kill you if you lose it all. Start in 5-10 altcoin first, then adjust when the situation has run. It's important to make a mature strategy, but do not let your head break because thinking about it for too long.
July 01, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
In my opinion, I would rather invest in 3-5 projects and wait for the profit than to be sprayed at all. If you are not a trader. Because it's hard for you to concentrate on a lot of coins. And you just can skip the pamp and lose. It is better to track 3-5 projects. It's my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
I think that future is after altcoins that provide high anonymity. It will be a great advantage in future battle with centralized, created by governments cryptocurrencies. I`d advice you to invest in monero, dash and their analogues
Pages:
Jump to: