Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 20. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:41:01 AM
500$ is good amount to start with. I have smaller cao) I think this is a good time for investing in cryptocurrencies, with 500$ i would buy some litecoins and neo just to be sure in my profit. And also buy rare tokens with amsll cap which can give the main profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 05:47:31 AM
If you are looking for a safe investment I would recommend investing in Ethereum or BTC. If you want a high-risk/high-reward, I would go for a small cap coin. It's up to you to know what is the best strategy for your emotions. Are you okay with holding for a long time? Or are you hoping for quick gains? It's best to hold if you only have $500 to invest.
Activity: 95
June 25, 2018, 05:24:39 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
You'd better invest your 500$ to an ICO projects tokens neither coins. Cuz such as this way you can make more then  5X's till the end of the year and coins just grows for some percents. So I strongly reccomend you to look at #cryptics ICO project.
For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability But now they are on deposite phase so presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
I don't know what to do.
But i have 500$ i will definitely go for either XRP or TRX. These are very good coins and lots of news are coming about it. So you should consider these coins and do some research and then invest.
Activity: 185
June 25, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
Yes, you took the right direction, but it's a very risky option. And as always, the smaller the investment the greater the risk.
Activity: 108
June 25, 2018, 05:00:02 AM
I can advise you to invest money in bitcoin. Then follow and analyze the market. And when you begin to understand it a little, you can already shift the part to a more profitable altcoin
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
Thats a big capital for me so I would suggest to choose those token that has a high potential.You must study the movement of it value specially the ICO so tht when you invest you can assure that you can be able to earn big.
Activity: 93
June 24, 2018, 03:35:35 AM
I think that now there are too many coins, so the choice is great, but since the market is not in the best of times, then there are really a few worth options. I would not be afraid to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 07:58:04 AM
In my opinion, I would rather invest in 3-5 projects and wait for the profit than to be sprayed at all. If you are not a trader. Because it's hard for you to concentrate on a lot of coins. And you just can skip the pamp and lose. It is better to track 3-5 projects. It's my opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
I think focusing on one coin for an investment of $ 500 is better because if we have a lot of coins with an initial capital of $ 500 later we will spend a lot of money on the fee that must be paid to exchange the coin

I'd invest this $500 in shitcoins of various degrees of risk. You won't regret losing it, and you may gain profit in case of luck! Interesting idea! Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
As for me what I would do is look for an ICO running and invest in them. As a short term investment. It would mulitply my investment in a short term period and hodl ETH. ETH has a good potential in the market by just hodling.
Activity: 77
June 22, 2018, 09:47:12 AM
I think focusing on one coin for an investment of $ 500 is better because if we have a lot of coins with an initial capital of $ 500 later we will spend a lot of money on the fee that must be paid to exchange the coin
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 03:23:28 AM
You feel far beyond what is most beneficial. I would suggest choosing a strong long-term coin to invest and not throwing your few hundred dollars on some coins that will most likely fail
Activity: 73
June 21, 2018, 03:51:05 PM
I would invest in Zilliqa and TheKey. Study these projects. Look at what the developers have achieved in a short time, look at their grandiose plans. I think these alts are two of the most promising for growth and development at the moment in the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 65
June 20, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
Congratulations) It may be a good start!) Some people may consider this not too much but I think that it may be enough to invest. Think reasonably after you weigh all pros and cons and decide what to invest to.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:29:58 AM
To invest in crypto currency, this is a very small amount, but now the situation on the market allows you to buy some good and promising coins at an affordable price. Pay attention to these crypt coins:
QuarkChain (Blockchain) QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS).
PCHAIN (Blockchain) The first native multi-chain system that supports EVM in the world. Making large-scale block-chain applications possible.
Phantasma Protocol (Blockchain) Next-generation messaging protocol, using the power of the NEO blockchain. Decentralized, fast and secure.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 05:20:14 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
Many crypto users have the same problem with you, because too many cryptocurrencies become very difficult to determine which crypto will be invested, maybe my suggestion for investment is choose cryptocurrency wich more has a rising trend seen from the history of crypto value from month to month, currently being good in my opinion is EOS.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 05:13:10 AM
I think you should first make sure that the 500 dollar is not the first to lose money, so it is safer to invest in the top 10 coins. If it was me, I would buy EOS or XVG.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
I would invest in bitcoin and ethereum for a long period of $ 200 and I would divide $ 100 for investing in a few alts.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 19, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
In my opinion, you have to target the coins under $ 1. There are quite promising like
Ripple, Verge, Stellar. But this is of course if you want to invest in a long-term plan.  Smiley

I agree with you because it has a high percentages to double or triple your money with this kind of altcoin.
Just take a look with IOTX and PUNDI X the price are really boom more and more investors are coming with this altcoin so if you buy this coin Im really sure you will a good return.
Pages:
Jump to: