Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 2. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:36:14 PM
Its good to invest to Top 20 coins and i also consider investing with some ICO that i use to find promising. Like Foresting a new social media platform that will run on a decentralized blockchain to used its feature to innovate the traditional social media platform where only famous person only earn money while common people are just wasting their data and also lack of privacy ! Foresting will incentivize content writing from all content creators that supported video , text and images
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
In a situation where legislative regulation is almost completely absent, there are always risks of a complete ban on crypto currency. Or a partial ban, as happened with crypto-exchanges in China. Then there is the risk of a sharp decline in demand for this asset with a further drop in its price. In other words, there are risks that can somehow cripple the value of the crypto. Your 500 dollars is better spent for your pleasure.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:21:31 PM
Until recently, I practically invested all my money in the etherium. But now I, taking into account the tendency that I observe in the crypto currency market, I change my vector and chose other coins for investments - it's Stellar, EOS, Neo. And I recommend you pay attention to these coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
Yes, now is the best time to buy altcoin at a low price. Read on the forum who has what coins and invest successfully!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
September 09, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
I think that at the moment it is most profitable to invest in such projects as EOS and NEO. These coins look very promising and attractive at the moment.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
I think 500$ is not enough for good investment in crypto, but I can advice to you buy an ETH on whole money, but not in one time, do it separately, I don't see any other good options.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:08:52 PM
Try to diversify in the protocol level coin I think the future is there eos cardano ethereum waves all of them are pretty good maybe we see neo leading the next quarter
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 03:59:33 PM
author, I would advise you to choose one particular strategy and stick to it to the end and of course invest your money in those coins that have good technology behind them
copper member
Activity: 61
September 09, 2018, 03:55:56 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
First of all, one must understand that the further the coin is from the Top 10, the more risky is the investment in it. Therefore, if you are not investing in the Top 10, you should very well study the project that issued this token. And this is the most difficult thing. If you do not know how to analyze projects, be prepared for losses.
Activity: 80
September 09, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
so, my advice is to use a part of this money to buy ETH, very cheap now, and then invest the rest in alcoins or ICOs
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 10:02:28 AM
Well having 500$ for investment is quite great and you can really build on that but at the moment the cryptocurrency market is in a bearish market state well not withstanding the prices of coins are low and you can purchase and hold for an increase. well ethereum is good to invest in
Activity: 90
September 04, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
That is a good enough amount of money to put in your favorite coin. If you have a coin in mind you have always wanted, you could buy with that, might not get you so much if the coin is really expensive, but that should. It's never too small, as time goes on, you could put more money into your investment, and stack up your wallets.
Activity: 58
September 02, 2018, 07:31:11 AM
Well its up to you whether you go to top coins or invest to all cost . As for my experience joining ICO returns good revenues specially if the Project has all in one solutions compare to existing coins. For me investing with Foresting is a good option that will change the social media industry that will encourages better content creation and because of their decentralized platform then can use voting system compare to traffic oriented content valuation to ensure fairness within the platform !
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
September 02, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
With $ 500 it will be hard for you to make a benefit right now. With $ 500 you can purchase a ton of altcoin outside the main 50, anyway you ought to pick the potential altcoin and expectation it will develop later on. Or then again with $ 500 you ought to spend additional cash to purchase an ETH, this would be a long haul venture, and it will bring you benefits later on
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 29, 2018, 01:49:52 AM
When bitcoin is green, even its growth by 2% per day stimulates some altcoins to rise in price by 10-15%. I think that now you can take a chance and buy a few altcoins from the top 50. But only for a short time, because in the long term, the cryptomarket will continue to fall.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
I would invest in bitcoin and ethereum because when the bullish trend is formed, then the basic coins of the market will grow!
Activity: 90
August 28, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
I consider that the best must be balancing intelligently with 1500 bucks scattered in no less than six coins balancing between four areas at least.
Activity: 65
August 28, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
a reasonable amount to invest. different coins are showing you are on the right path. everyone should invest with this consciousness.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 03:44:45 PM
Good and safe investments are mainly in Bitcoin. But also pay attention to tokens with a strong platform on the crypto currency market. Analyze the top 10.
Activity: 156
August 28, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
I think These coins are the best investment this moment:-

EOS
XLM
XRP
NEM

You could check on them and read the whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: