Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 3. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
I think that this amount of money isn't much for the investment but this doesn't mean that you can't get some coins. As for me, it is better to pay attention to Ether as it is going to increase in price soon
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
If you have $ 500, then if you want to invest in long-term, it is of course to choose a good  ICO company. If it's fast, then I think it's trading, but trading requires experience, knowledge of the market, and strategies that work in breakeven.
Activity: 91
August 28, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
You can just split the coin into three places and buy different coins , so you won't be trapped in this bear market , and make sure you buy those that are undervalued and have a lot of potentials now
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:20:57 PM
ETH is always a good bet, esp now that the price has dropped. monero is a very good long term investment, the team is always improving the privacy of the coin.
Activity: 87
August 28, 2018, 02:07:00 AM
Hello friends, I am only $500. I used this $500 to invest in a coin that is ACT. Although my money is very small, I am very optimistic about this coin and will definitely bring me a lot of benefits.
Activity: 165
August 28, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
In this falling market, I think that $500 can buy a lot of cryptocurrency. Because the price of cryptocurrencies is now very low, the price of Ethereum is less than $300. I think you can invest in some Ethereum.
Activity: 56
Helper
August 28, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

You was started this topic in March 22 , You are still holding $500 in you pocket,If not than please Update the status $500 Invested so that lot of effort can be saved. Thanks

Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 01:48:51 AM
You have a good point and you can do what works best for you. You can decide to invest into established coins on coinmarketcap like etherum and neo. Do what works best for you is my own opinion
Activity: 322
August 28, 2018, 01:37:52 AM
Best is to make your portfolios more colorful. Diversify it, make a range for your investment probably, 50 usd to 100 usd per token. Make sure to select the best option of token to hold for a long term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
August 27, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
It's good you go for the different coins for the investment. In my opinion, BTC, EOS, MONERO, NEO, Zcash and Dash good option. Even ETH also a good option but I feel like need to wait for too much time in the long run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:47:52 PM
Great! Send it to my wallet, haha! Just kiddin! Of all the options you have, you will surely get confused. I will not give you any specific coins at this point, but I would suggest that you look into currencies which are undervalued, have a relatively small supply, and a low market cap. These will entail that a certain currency has a lot of room for growth in terms of price and value.

I would suggest that you watch "In it for the Money" on YouTube. I have learned a lot from this show when it comes to dealing with crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:00:21 PM
you need to diversify among the top 10 and good luck there is also good opportunities in top 100 but you should make your research to be safe good luck bro
Activity: 44
August 25, 2018, 11:17:48 PM
You can choose any one coin that you consider promising and invest the entire amount in it.
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 08:56:22 PM
I would recommend that you may consider contributing on the Top 10 Altcoins that are much moderate at this current circumstance where it is additionally in bear showcase and these are my selection of coins, Cardano, Stellar and Neo. For me, these coins have a promising future that I think can influence my venture to develop towards the coming years.
Activity: 89
August 25, 2018, 10:14:11 AM
Contributing is a hazard however expanding the capital you have may reduce the likelihood of misfortune and may likewise decrease the hazard. The more decisions and choices you need to where you will contribute your cash will expand your opportunity to have more benefit since not all that you will contribute will be a misfortune there will likewise be pick up. What's more, for that to be conceivable you ought to likewise pick the best coins you will put resources into, the coins that has a fruitful future where it will build its cost in view of how it is presently.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 06:00:36 AM
Choose coins from the top 50 and even better from the top 20 and you will be happy. Buy five coins in each invest for $ 100 now the most suitable price for this.
Activity: 46
August 24, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
I will advice you use $300 to buy ethereum or Bitcoin that you have to decide which one you will go for yourself and spread the remaining $200 on other altcoins
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 24, 2018, 05:17:44 AM
It's a quite amazing start, although 500dolls looks like a small capital but you can quadriple it in months. I will advice you to ask for proper information from professionals so that you won't lose all. Secondly, investing BTC is a wrong ideas with such small capital, you need to start with altcoins with high potential of increasing value so that the loss won't be great.
Activity: 102
August 24, 2018, 05:17:40 AM
I will advice you to spread it on many good projects altcoins that are already listed on coinmarketcap
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 24, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
Yes, now it is difficult to choose the right distribution of own funds. There are so many coins that you lose yourself in which of them to invest and then get a good profit. But I think that it's better for you to choose one coin from the top 10, put a half of your money in it, and invest the rest of the money, for example in cardano and even smaller coins.
Pages:
Jump to: