Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 4. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:58:36 AM
With $ 500 it will be hard for you to make a benefit right now. With $ 500 you can purchase a ton of altcoin outside the main 50, anyway you ought to pick the potential altcoin and expectation it will develop later on. Or then again with $ 500 you ought to spend additional cash to purchase an ETH, this would be a long haul venture, and it will bring you benefits later on
Activity: 99
August 22, 2018, 06:26:36 PM
consider investing in kittoken. Kittoken offer Quick worldwide activities
In the present case, overall payment is ease back because of payment foundations. Kittoken will offer an elective that permits constant payments anyplace on the planet. This will be particularly valuable for internet business and nonstock deals exchanges in view of quick exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
One of the proper hodling design will include particular worth leading coins in union with some satisfying promising crypto-currencies from going into ICO.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 05:54:05 PM
If you are aiming to diversify, I wouldn't try to buy a big variety of coins, unless you want to dedicate yourself to day trading, if you are aiming for long term, bitcoin is more suited for it.
Activity: 574
August 20, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
Most of all, I advise you to invest in altcoins, as they have a higher chance for an instant increase in value several times. Look close to EOS, IOST and others, which you yourself will find.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
August 20, 2018, 05:49:40 PM
you should focus on long term projects if you dont need that 500$ cuz if you need it in anytime you can be losing and choose between top 20 currency
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 05:48:06 PM
This is a small amount for investment, so I would advise you to invest them in a coins those last year had a fairly high price, but now relatively cheap, they have the potential and you can buy more.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 05:19:14 PM
haha I notice the struggle in your words, first calm down and think what you want to do, if you want to win a little in these months a stable and more or less secure income, continue with the investment to the top 10 coin of the marketcap, now if you want to bet practically all the money and try to make astronomical profits with that amount, you can bet on one of those coins that are at 500 satoshis and are relatively new, there's a chance that the project explodes and takes you to the moon with them haha
Activity: 65
August 20, 2018, 05:17:58 PM
Yes, mate, you can go forward and invest it into some coins. Don't invest all into one single coin. Try to buy at least 5 coins with them. This is the right time to buy. The market is in the red zone and the price of almost all altcoin is low. So you can buy some coin at very low price. HOld the coins and sell them when the market is going up. Best of luck to you.
Activity: 125
August 20, 2018, 05:15:35 PM
It is a good news to invest now but i will advice you consider the market before you proceed to invest. The market is not friendly now at all and i will advice you invest wisely so you do not lose.
I believe that the market is now none at all and rely only on your personal analysis and hope. I believe in Ethereum and I believe that it will be able to get out of this pit, so I buy it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
Yes, I think as you thought and it will be correct , or every 5 coins you send $ 100 , I think this will be enough and of course wait for the bull market
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 20, 2018, 05:06:44 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

There's no point in distributing such a tiny sum to several coins. Just purchase ETH or BTC (you may buy 50/50) with it and don't worry.  Otherwise, you'll lose and won't want to withdraw 5-7-1 coins when it's necessary!
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 20, 2018, 04:05:27 PM
MY suggestion is if you have 500$ for investment then study top 5 coins of the market and invest in all your money with parts and i think by that you can earn profit and no chance to loose.

If seven months ago, for $ 500 I do not think it deserves to be invested, since it's very little like Bitcoin for $ 20,000 and ETH for $ 1400. But now you can invest it with larger amounts of coin and the possibility of future price increases
Now Ethereum $300 costs and dropping, and Bitcoin $6357, also dropping. I guess $500 won't be enough to invest in those and make big profit when they moon in half a year, fingers crossed. But there are other coins that can double in value soon.
I remember that I started with $ 200 at all and invested in NEO and EOS. Now I would advise you to buy the Ethereum ($285) if you are not afraid of a current  dump.
Activity: 64
August 20, 2018, 08:28:19 AM
your idea of diversiry would be great, but that would recquire you to hold unto those coins that are not yet mature. if its ok for you to hold you may do that, if you want to have some profit and enter trading immediately, try to put more allocation of your budget upon those coins in the ranks 1-10 these would offer you income for trading faster than those bottom coins.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
It is a good news to invest now but i will advice you consider the market before you proceed to invest. The market is not friendly now at all and i will advice you invest wisely so you do not lose.
Activity: 104
August 20, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
$500 is enough to invest in a really good coin, or even more than a coin, depending on what you are looking at, and your target. You can choose to put all of the money into Bitcoin or Ethereum, or you might want to consider buying cheaper coins, probably as low as less than a dollar. You  might want to consider investing in Ripple or Tron.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 19, 2018, 01:34:45 AM
$ 500 is not a very large amount but you can get a little profit if investing in some altcoins is possible with an investment of $ 100 in each altcoin would be better at making a profit
Activity: 223
August 19, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
If I had 500 I would find a beat up coin with a great idea and utility that the masses can get behind.  With only 500 you need to take some chances as low percent gains will take too long to accumulate.  The opportunities are there.  Gotta just pick em. 
Activity: 61
August 19, 2018, 01:21:31 AM
I'd suggest you invest 250$ in Ethereum or Bitcoin, and spread the rest over +- 3 altcoins. I recommen VeChain, Binance Coin and maybe CHT or MOZO.

You'd choose it's up to you
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 01:07:09 AM
I think you need to invest in Etherium and be patient . By the end of the year you can increase your capital several times
Pages:
Jump to: