Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 4. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think 50% better you sell and 50% you save, that's my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
what determines the price of rising or falling is the market conditions, we cannot predict whether the tokens we have will rise or even be wasted when entering the market. you should wait if you want to be better. currently the market is not good for the size of the bounty hunters.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
If you really want to have money and youre contented om the value of that coin, you may sell it whenever you want. You can hold it too if you want to receive huge amount or you may trade it and use it as your investment on some projects.
I think that you should be held only tokens of strong projects. Now there are very few really good projects. It is necessary to carefully analyze the project's Telegram and team's social accounts for correct conclusions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am also a bounty hunter and presently crypto market is falling down and down and in my views this is not a right time to sell your tokens which you received from bounty hunting. if you can hold these tokens and sell when the price of tokens rise then you will get high profit so i suggest you to hold your tokens.
Activity: 457
Chainjoes.com
If you really want to have money and youre contented om the value of that coin, you may sell it whenever you want. You can hold it too if you want to receive huge amount or you may trade it and use it as your investment on some projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

if I will just choose to sell because most of the tokens from the ICO project cannot last long in the market. wait a few weeks when the price has gone up and we have gotten a profit then sell. don't be greedy waiting for prices to peak because most ICO tokens cannot last long and coin prices tend to fall after a few months. then exchange with bitcoin. it's better to save bitcoin than save ICO coins.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
You should look at the project of the tokens that you have and make sure that you understand the kind of project that it is, once you understand if the project is good or bad then you can make a decision on what to do with the coins. If you find out it is a good coin and that the creators are working tirelessly on the coin then you can hold the coins
Activity: 350
💲

Well it all comes down to one thing and one thing only. Do you believe in said token? Do you believe in its team? Do you believe in the team's vision for the future? Does this coin have a real use case? Do you think people would need such a token in the near (1 to 5 years) time? If you said yes to all of those question I would hold. Otherwise..... I would still hold lol but that is just because I am a collector more than an investor
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

If the expert says it is not good enough to go a higher price, but it is better to sell it after you receive it. Remember that majority of the ICO are not good to hold that is why you have to choose which coin is good to keep and hold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Hold is the best thing at this moment. Personally, I hold my all tokens because the whole crypto market is a bearish market. So at this time is a very very bad time for sell. But I saw some people are selling their tokens. But don't sell your tokens with that condition. If you selling your tokens now, definitely, you sell with losing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
It depends on many factors. In short, if the project is very good, then holding long term is better otherwise just sell most or all of the tokens on listing pop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I tend to see ICO sales, if success (at least 75%) there is a guarantee that the token will enter the big exchange and if the sale does not reach a minimum of 75%, I will sell it.
Activity: 573

I will tell you this, learn how to make decision on your own and once you make such decision let it be final. In crypto its very hard to make the right decision. I will sight an example, some investors bought Ripple at launch price of $0.002 and just late last year, 1 Ripple worth $3.75. Tell me is possible that those that bought Ripple at $0.002 will still have Ripple when it was $3.75?. Therefore its difficult to make right decision.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
You need to check trade volumes, prize, graphs  of the coins that you have before you decided. Some of the coins has very low volume that it can be not a good time to sell, on the other hand if your coins prize continuously going down you can sell them and you may buy them with a lower prize. In conclusion first check your coins project if its worth to hold or not, then decide.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
before I sell the token I got from the bounty, I always see the ICO price of the token, if the price is now far below ico, I will hold it, but if it exceeds ico, I will sell
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
you right, but, holding for a long time will certainly be better, especially if the token has great potential in development. it can make the price higher in the future. Well, but when you think the price is high enough, I think it's a good thing to sell it.

Yeah, it's up to us. It depends on our choice and also on the project that we are joined in; we can choose to hold the token or sell it, and we can also analyze the project (if it is good for a long-term investment then we can hold it, but if the project is not potential for long-term investment then we can sell it).
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
this is one of the most trickiest questions of all time . Well at first , i would have given you advice to sell. However i change my thoughts when i particularly sold my coins and later regretted . The coins shoot like something else and i regret. I would rather tell you to be patient. Patients is the key. It might be tempting to sell. Well if you see it has gain some value of which you might or can do so something meaningful with it, you are free to sell. However if does not the case , then wait . Don't sell yet.
As the condition right now of the market i strongly suggest  t o hold it and wait for the best time to sell it. The price of all coins in the market is still dropping and the market is red again, if you will sell that today, you will be adding to the dump, swear
Activity: 644
You have to sell the coin at great prices. So you need not rush to sell coins, you better hold the coin you have. We encourage you to continue doing the radar about the coins that you hold. If the price has gone up high you can sell it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
this is one of the most trickiest questions of all time . Well at first , i would have given you advice to sell. However i change my thoughts when i particularly sold my coins and later regretted . The coins shoot like something else and i regret. I would rather tell you to be patient. Patients is the key. It might be tempting to sell. Well if you see it has gain some value of which you might or can do so something meaningful with it, you are free to sell. However if does not the case , then wait . Don't sell yet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

up to you bro ,well my suggestion dont trust the company
Pages:
Jump to: