Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think - page 11. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 13
I they are ERC-20 tokens then they will probably only be listed on etherdelta and forkdelta. If they get listed on main exchanges then value should increase as volume of trade increases.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
I ask for your advice in invested or held up?

Some project rewarding tokens sometimes do a suicidal move they doesn't even think about to their investors , when it become listed to exchange site some do it for the purpose of will be earned profit, but if that token has the owner of making it as a good coin then the best thing to do is HODL,  if your are confused, sell 50% of it and then HODL the 50% so that you can make it balance while the token is running.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If the price of the marker suits you, and you do not see the further development of the token, then you can sell it. You make the final decision, and only you
Activity: 378
Better to invest in advance while waiting for token prices rose by 2% - 5% rather than sold cheaply, usually tokens that get after ICO prices will drop because people - people on sale.

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
yes ,, before held or invested, before I want to ask what token you get ..? if the price is still cheap token should be saved only. but if the token has a high selling point it should be sold only.
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Im assuming you received your coins from Bounties.
If the coin your holding now have a good potential in the near future then its better to HODL one-half of them and sell the other half. In that case you earn some profits and you still hold the remaining half.
But if that coin has not a good potential return, better to sell them all now to get your profits. Hold only good potential coins.
Activity: 406
Always follow their road-map progress, if there is nothing improvement or out of schedule then that tokens will not stuck, will not attrack any investor more. I seen some tokens are show up on market for speculation only, so if you think that will having value in next some months still then hold it, but otherwise just sell it asap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Always hold token no matter what it do unless they are not from shitty scam tokens,at least at some point its price will rise then you can sell to gain good money then expected.and if it is a potential token then never go for sell unless you are really in need of money,their price can soar a good height during hype period or on roadmap completion.

What tokens do you mean?
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Always hold token no matter what it do unless they are not from shitty scam tokens,at least at some point its price will rise then you can sell to gain good money then expected.and if it is a potential token then never go for sell unless you are really in need of money,their price can soar a good height during hype period or on roadmap completion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
my advice you see first the price of the token in the market. if the price is quite high, then just sell. if still low you should hold up to reach the price you want.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What token is that? If the token that you recently recieve has the potential to grew up well then it is better to hold it cause it might give you bigger profits as reward for hodling it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

I am a little confuse here can I edit your post? and ask if it is your question and the same time answer it, but if my answer is not fit for your question I would be glad to help you again and post the right answer.

I ask for your advice in investment( or investing. Sorry the word you used invested is pertaining to a scene that already been done like for example, I invested in company that will rise soon. ) or hold up( still confuse on this so I think your saying it as holding bitcoins and ethereum also altcoins)?

So yeah I give some pointers if you invest or buy tokens in an ICO. If you invest you might earn here but you have to wait because the ICO has its process for everything but when you invest here its on you because in an ICO you have to make a a lot of thinking because sometimes ICO go to secession and sometimes not but you still earn small but it depends on the ICOs team.

holding that I think you are talking about the help up thingy your saying. So holding, when holding you take risk because sometimes its really sad for example you buy bitcoin worth 4000 USD and later it goes down and down and small time to increase but still it depends on the market. So when holding dont panic dont sell it just wait and wait to sky rocket.

So its really up to people on what they want.

There is a choice if you have money and want to earn in a month with a s, in months its investing.

When you want to chill but sometimes you dont because of the sky fall but still think of it many have hold and earn in years of 6 months later. Holding is your game.

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: