Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 22. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I only deal with bounty campaigns and my portfolio contains a lot of bounties of tokens and coins that are standing low and I do not know if there are any prospects that the price will grow. it worries me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The main 10 coins in my investment portfolio for this year (not counting bitcoin and a little big ether).

1. ripple
2. nem
3. cardano
4. eos
5. stellar
6. neo
7. bitcoin gold
8. omg
9. icx
10. steem

I think they will make at least x10
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I hold Bancor, BTW, Wings and some other coins in small amount. I am really sure that they will pump in near future and I will trade it for Ethereum.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
I only hold one coin, which is CHSB because I believe this coin can increase its price in the future and make investors get big profit, although now CHSB price is far below ICO price, but I still believe with CHSB
Activity: 84
I don't have many coins in my wallet, just a couple of
ETH
Man
Ripple
Cpy
Am still looking for some other coins to invest my money in...the likes of Litecoin Monero and more.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Currently ~80% of my wallet consists of Credits token. I’m waiting for their beta release so they show high tps proof and listing on more exchanges. Apparently this must affect price a lot.

Curious. As for me, I trust altcoins much more. Yes, I know that the price for them is changing all the time, but I deal with them. I am holding NEO, Cardano, Qtum, Ethereum, Litecoin, OmiseGo and some other alts.
Activity: 44
Digipulse
Divi
Activity: 29
I am not in hurry to sell my coins. Here is the list of  my some selected coins I am holding these are: Bitcoin, Waves, DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Xmr, Ethereum and XMR.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Currently I am holding Tron, Ripple, NEO, EOS, CAPP, RDD. Should be around there.

I managed some coins for my friends though but looking to expand my portfolio once I have spare cash to do it
Activity: 27
I only hold SIBCoin and hopefully it will go up
Activity: 252
I regret to have bought some of them with high prices, so i have nothing but hodling. These were tron, icon, substraum, request network and etc. Tron and icx were the ones i had bought more then the others.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I am holding now of course Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Bitcoin, TRON. All these altcoins are from top 10.
Activity: 143
I want to hold much coin but i have now:
eth
neo
nebl
rlc
mwat
cobinhood
i will buy more... good time now
Activity: 28
Maybe no one in here hold INS. I found it in Jan 2018, bought a little at the price is 6$, now it has dropped at 2$ but I still hold and have a plan to buy more in next week.
Activity: 108
I HODL Ethereum, some BTC and moreee tokens which have not yet entered the stock exchange Cheesy
AFL
Activity: 167
I hodl DEAL

If you want it too here some free chances Smiley

Find Available Bounties:
https://t.me/idealcashbounties

Starter Coins! New Members Only:
https://t.me/idealcashstartercoins

Vote (DEAL) On Each Exchange!
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3332/ideal-cash
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
I'm currently hodl XMR not getting profit so I maybe hodl in a long time,still correction there is no good activity in the market maybe there should be good news about this coin.What do you think guys  about XMR? It's time I need communication Smiley.
Activity: 21

I hold many different coins. I think the most valuable are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum. Ethereum Classic, neo, ripple, DASH, OMG.
In my opinion this coin has great potential for me to gain profit in the long run because it is strong in fundamentals
Activity: 439
I have a lot of coins. I'll name a few that isn't so popular.
Hexx
Greencoin
maxcoin
copper member
Activity: 322
#41 Haga
I hold only ico altcoin, HQX FDZ LYM RKT KEP CST , I want have at least 30 altcoin from ico , obviously are only a small part of my portfolio(20%), 40% is BTC and 40%ETH , a sure investment for me :-)
Pages:
Jump to: