Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 23. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Nice thread guys I like it. I will post what I currently hold. These coins are among the best of all crypto so you should definetely pick them up:

30% btc
20% ethereum
30% wan
5% poa
15% trx

I am bullish on wanchain, it may reach ripple market cap.
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
Apart from holding BTC and ETH? Bags of alts, maybe 15-20 different ones.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
I am holding a lot coin now like btc, eth, neo, ltc.. market recently always green color looks great.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I Hold this:

BTC
ETH
NEO
Stratis
BMC
UTK
Banca

I think all these coins have great prospects.
AFL
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Only Verge (XVG)

and

IDealCash (DEAL)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I am holding Ethereum, bitcoin,eos, neo, sig, betr, phi right now. Some of them from bounty campaigns and I buy some of them to hold long term. But I plan that I will sell the coins from bounties when their prizes rise in the future.
Activity: 29
I'm holding DeepOnion, Cardano, Neo, and Ripple. I have been holding these since November and I strongly feel that all 4 are great long term hold projects. I haven't sold any of my holdings yet and I do not plan to for another long while
Activity: 75
I have sold all my coins by the end of 2017. currently I do not hold any coins, I just hold some tokens. I am still waiting for the token price to rise in the eth exchange rate.
Activity: 154
ada, eth
There are currently two supporters who think that they are optimistic about them. One is an old project that has grown a lot. One is a new project, the team is very good, and the staffing is in place. I believe it will have very good development.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Currently ~80% of my wallet consists of Credits token. I’m waiting for their beta release so they show high tps proof and listing on more exchanges. Apparently this must affect price a lot.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
I got some altcoins that have a potential to grow in the future, holding time is 1-2 years.

Those are:
Ethereum (ETH)      = $648.34 current price
Hacken (HKN)         = $4.5 current price
Covesting (COV       = $1.4 current price
Lala World (LALA)   = $0.4 current price

And many tokens that I've got in some bounty campaigns that have not yet distributed. Currently 7 months in crypto-world. And I think this only a first step for my future.
Activity: 98
to be honest with i have liked your portfolio very much except for xrp ripple which i think on my humble point of view it wont go much than two dollars because you know it is centralized it is governed by a bank to me it will be just like usdt.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
im still holding my trade.io, dragoncoin, coinlion and auto(cube), im still have faith with this token.
Activity: 224
I hold the following crypto-currencies: ethereum, bitcoin, monero, dash, zcash, neo, tron. I believe that they will bring me a profit
You have a good collection! And this is good for you! We have to divesificate our risk and hold more tokens.
I have a similar collection but also I invest in ICO projects and hold them token.
My last investment was a NGR (NagriCoin) and I plan to hold it 3-5 years. Because real project not be able to become profitable less than in 3 years.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
I'm hodling Ohm Coin (OHMC).

I am staking OHMC Ohm Coin as a masternode. Good stable payouts plus coin is starting to find new exchanges and investors. Only need 3000 coins for masternode. Nice way to get into a masternodes, with a price currently around 550 sats.

webiste - www.ohmcoin.com
Discord channel - https://discord.gg/wTCpGYm
Github - https://github.com/theohmproject/ohmcoin and whitepaper is nearly finished.

Also hodling some Litecoin and Tron

Activity: 336
Merit: 52
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I bought several months ago, let's say summer 2017, some OmiseGo, some Neo, many Verge. These are the altcoins I am going to hold quite a while.
Activity: 51
Ethereum and monero have great potential. I hold both.
Activity: 190
I remember to read this topic in the past. but can't find my comment so...  Grin Grin
I find some very good topic that advise me lots of good coins to hold. and I got some profit from it already.
and I think you should find that kind of topic too.

My holding coins: SLR, IOST, EOS, ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Just ignore this guys, this is only a failed shill atempt. Kin is a good token, but it is still not enough to consider it a must-hold. And elysian? No way that it can be a top 20 - 30 coin, this is pure bullshit.
Definitely hold a lot of Kin, but I will also be going heavy on Elysian as soon as they launch. Could be a top 20 or 30 eventually on CMC.
Activity: 57
i am holding very limited coin with some gols i have very little investment
ETH
BTG
ETC
OCN
XRP
DGB
XVG
Pages:
Jump to: