Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 25. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I hold a lot of coin, until now have not found a suitable price, my coin is 25, not all I share here, lol
1. HKN
2. CS
3. LTX
4. MNX
5. PRO
6. ICN
this is my coin with considerable value, hopefully this month altcoin back victorious, Cheesy
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

The only coin I'm holding right  now is only BTC.  And right  now im starting to earn tokens by joining bounty campaigns.  And hopefully  I will ear SANC token from Sancoj bounty.
Activity: 54
I've HOLD these coins and EMC2 is 5x down from his value.

* Kucoin          
* Trade Token    
* TRX
* ELF
* EMC2
* GNO

also having upto 30+ tokens/coins from airdrop.
Activity: 210
Hodling: icx, ven, nano, drgn, zrx, rhoc
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

Perhaps it's obvious, but I'm holding an etherium...At least until 2019. Grin Grin Grin
Considering the large number of projects based on it! I hope that in a year he will fly up to $ 2,000!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
Currently holding

- TRX
- XVG
- XLM
- ICX
- XTL

And Ethereum for sure  Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I hold BTC, LTC, NANO, XLR, BTX, VERGE. I hold many ERC20 tokens but they not have so great value and some of them have no value. The most value  ERC20 token i think will be MVT. I plan to hold ETH as soon as possible.
Activity: 63
I hodl solid amount of LYM (LYMPO) in my wallet. I am impressed by their business plan,  is worth to mention, that they will contribute 20% of company shares to tokken hodlers.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I store my ETH, XEM, ETC, SC in my portfolio, I sold most of the tokens with a small profit, as they are getting bigger every day and they cease to have any value, they will soon become too many and people will be disappointed in them, so I got rid of them . Now I invest only in platforms and coins with blockchain.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
20% for ETH and 80% for BTC, now I'm saving BTC for the end of this year. Maybe this is still a mystery, but really hope the end of 2017 BTC prices will again reach the peak point as predicted most people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
until to day i hold ETH, XRP, TEN, BTC, XLM and Dash, I do not know until when, but I am sure the coins will be interesting in the future. this is just what I see.
Activity: 308
GVT
DIVX
COV
SETH
DADI
DBC
LTC

Cut out alot of coins from my portfolio, now holding:

GVT
TOMO
COV
Activity: 238
My opinion of lightcoin is a very unpredictable currency, the same as bitcoin, but that's why it pleases the eye and intrigues.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Hi,

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Neo
4. Monero
5. Tether
6. Siacoin
7. BitShares
8. Basic Attention Token  Shocked Shocked Kiss
9. Telcoin  Shocked Shocked Kiss

Thank You!
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
Everyone has the reason for holding a particlar coin. I am recentlly holding Twist and Senderon which shall be for a short term by my prediction, while my BTC , Lite, Ethereum and Dash shall be for a long period are my projection for their hold. Everyone depends on their potentialities, ability and capacity in the market.
Activity: 280
I did not cancel a lot of coins, and these are some of the coins I have held for three months Smiley:
1. NXT
2.TEN
3.XRP
4.ETH
I really hope with the coins that I hold can exceed the rate at the time I buy
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
I still hold a large number of INS
more than 1000?
I have few myself nice to see someone who invested too Smiley
Activity: 42
Hi,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado. What do you think guys? Is an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 476
I have a lot of coins which I hold. But the main part of the wallet is PundiX (each month they pay 7.2% of the coins you hold), FlashToken (every month they pay dividends of 50% of their income to all holders), TradeToken (has already fallen 5 times, so don't sell it for a penny) and many more coins that fell several times and can not sell at such a cheap price.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
I hold some token for long time. Eth,Waves, Cred,ABX,Ctx & Dent is my holding coins. I think that's are enough to future.
Pages:
Jump to: