Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 24. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Holding ICX and i know that this coin will make me rich in 1 year.
The other coins i hold QSP and BNB
Activity: 1
I hold besides BTC & ETH are

ICX (Icx)
HPB (High Performance Blockchain)
WAN (Wanchain)
TRX (Tron)
NEO (Neo)
CHSB (Swissborg)
ONT (Ontology)

Seeking to purchase in the future EOS, Omisego (OMG), WaltonChain (WTC), Poa Network (POA), Elastos, and NavCoin (NAV)
Activity: 2
MTC is fair distribution based on a new coin generation system called proof of promotion called POP. Controlled by Jarvis AI - artificial intelligence using time dilution technology the system will distribute free MTC to up to 100.000 people based on IP address and proof of promotion instead of miners proof of work. They say they will use AI for machine to machine (not sure what this means) transactions. Marinecoin Sort of basic articial [artificial] intelligence. Who knows what the value of the coin will be, but all cryptocurrency is time tested borrowing from Bitcoin code base. Details: marineco.in
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Currently I am holding Bitcoin (must-have), NEM (since 2015), ELIX (great potential, good project), WAVES , NEO and PBT.

NEM I will sell from 1.50 USD
I will sell ELIX from 5.00 USD (or more, let's see)
WAVES I will sell from 20.00 USD (or more, let's see)
PBT I will sell from 5k USD (that was a bad investment)
NEO I will sell from 200 USD
I will sell BTC from 25k USD or more

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
i am holding AMLT, HOQU, Arbidex
Activity: 196
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I sell some of my coins because I needed money so much.
Right now I'm currently holding coins that I received from joining bounty.
Here's the list of my coins:
✅ Adbank
✅ Refereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I am holding on with this coins because of its good roadmap, whitepaper, very hardworking dev and good number of followers on their social media accounts (facebook, twitter and telegram)
OYSTER PEARL (PRL) , ELECTRONEUM (ETN) , BITDEGREE (BDG)  and VIULY (VIU)
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
I prefer to hold coins from top 100 and some ICO coins, which will make 10x more during this year i guess. For example, i believe that arcblock will grow up to 5$ per token.
Activity: 5
Definitely hold a lot of Kin, but I will also be going heavy on Elysian as soon as they launch. Could be a top 20 or 30 eventually on CMC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I hold the following crypto-currencies: ethereum, bitcoin, monero, dash, zcash, neo, tron. I believe that they will bring me a profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
I'm holding IOTA, Ardor --> only because it is too low to sell
WTC, EOS, Waves --> Middle term gain
Nexus (NXS) --> Truly long-term project, feel like I'm investing in Bitcoin in early years
BTC, ETH --> Because it is 1st and 2nd market cap coins and most widely used crypto.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
I hold 3 coins:
1.Cmt - I will hold for 10$ target because they have big company behind and 1 Billion dollar market cap is really reasonable.
2. Edo - I will hold for at least x3 price because they building good platform for ico, kyc.
3. Bitcoin - No reason! 
Activity: 232
Currently I am hodling:-

1- ETH - No real surprise as I imagine a lot of crypto lovers do

2- YUP - From Crowdholding, they are a co-creation platform which is growing at a amazing rate. I believe in the project.

You can read more or sign up for free and start earning crypto by clicking here:-https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 113
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I hold this:

BTC
ETH

This is the two coins that I hold
Activity: 448
SC, AXP, QSP fire sale.WAN still to expensive for me, the multipliers aren't there.I'll get into FSN before WAN probably... But I'll throw it out there.AUTO .might be the diamond in the rough and I've been looking at Auditchain......I can't participate...(US bs)...but I'll be watching that one....Ok, so to clarify, my current list of "Cleared to buy" is AXP, QSP, SRN, UTK and AUTO and this is because looking at the charts, yeah there will be slight ups and downs, but for the most part all of these are basing around their lows.
Activity: 154
I am holding:
Btc
Eth
Eos
Ada
Trf
Drg
Iota
Activity: 17
I am holding

Polymath
ShipChain
BTC
ETH
BCC
IFT
TRX
XMR
XRP
Activity: 156
I will continue to keep my coins for a long time, because I do not need to sell coins to get expenses now.
The coins I hold are: ETH, XVG, ONION, NXT. These I intend to hold for more than a year.
I also have some empty coins, which are of no value. I'm going to clean them up.
Activity: 229
As of now I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe these two are the most widely used digital currencies in the market today.
But I also have keen eye on other altcoins. I will definitely buy other altcoins once I have enough money. Diversifying is always my investment goal.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am not holding good and old coins like those veterans here on forum, I only started holding coins november last year. So what I am really holding right now is some few amounts of SGR, BTW, HAT and NIO. I hope these few coins that I have will reach high value again. I also joined some bounties today and I hope I get paid for some decent amount of tokens to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: