Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 19. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There are five kinds of coins in my wallet, ETH is kept for a long time, and I also bought EOS, WICC, SOC and seer, and the 2018FIFA world cup is coming soon. I think the next three will grow very much this year.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
I hold ETH, BTC (60%), BNB, TRX, NEO, DRGN, ITC, IOTA and ETC. Believe that this year and next year will be successful for these projects and we will see a large increase in price.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I have held some coins like ripple, NEM, cardano, stellar, IOTA, tron, verge, siacoin, cindicator among others for the past almost one year. But I am suffering a huge loss. I cannot say exactly how long I will have to wait for the coins I have to rise and give me more profit. The market is down and investors seem to be uninterested in cryptocurrency than before. 
All your coins you going to hold was have a potential or going to increase the at the time, I would like to buy that kind of kinds but id dont have any coins to buy on it. But maybe if i sell some of my altcoins ill can buy that in time.
Activity: 88
ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, xlm. But a lot of my experience, only a few coins, but it already provides considerable results. Besides that, I also have yet to coin another try because of lack of capital.
Activity: 11
I'm holding DeepOnion, Cardano, Neo, and Ripple. I have been holding these since November and I strongly feel that all 4 are great long term hold projects. I haven't sold any of my holdings yet and I do not plan to for another long whil
Activity: 103
I hold many different coins. I think the most valuable are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum. Ethereum Classic, neo, ripple, DASH, OMG.
In my opinion this coin has great potential for me to gain profit in the long run because it is strong in fundamentals.
Activity: 68
At the moment, I have some promising coins; most hold in the BTC as well as a small share in ETH, everything else I have in the coins that I sell in the near future, I am now waiting for the growth of the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
I plan on holding ETH more or less until the beginning of the following year. In that period of time, if I feel I am getting the maximum profit, then I will release some of my ETH for my selling.
And I plan on holding NEO around for 2 years. Currently, coin growth is still creeping from a mild price. So to achieve a high price I think I need a long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

Im still holding my Altcoins until now. I get it thru bounty campaign.
Here's my coin:
Utrust (UTK) 50% of my protfolio
Credits (CS)
STORM
INS

And many more that don't have any value as of now.
Utrust (UTK) is holding 50% of my protfolio together with credits 20% of it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I am holding a lot of coins at this point and i even have some low value altcoins that I am not even sure if they will do good or not and I am not sure if they will survive the end of the year. Mostly though, I am holding some bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, NEO, monero, some ADA and a bunch of other coins. I like to invest in a lot of coins and see where they lead.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
I have rather big portfolio, I will write about my TOP 10 (by volume) coins:

1. NPXS
2. UTK
3. EDO
4. XEM
5. RKT
6. MWAT
7. STRAT
8. HVN
9. MANA
10. OCN

Yeah I have a lot of alts. But its more potential investment on current market. Think about..
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Since the beginning of the year, I have been keeping the Ethereum, Bitcoin and Neo. After the completion of the ICO I will hold Brickblock (BBK) and Streamity (STM).
Activity: 94
I'm hodling STORM (ICO investor, holding for airdrop). I'm holding small amount ETN as well. I recently bought some IUNGO tokens on Kucoin is like 4 times less than ICO price. (The ico raised over $40M) and I've joined their quarterly hodling society as well. Others include INS, FUEL, ETH, Bitcoin
Activity: 238
For me it is very useful topic cause at the moment I'm participation in some bunties and want to buy as well couple of new coins.
So Im going to hold:
Ethereum
BTC
VIB
Neo
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
I do not have a btc, which I have just a token, which I expect later can rise in price like XRB coin.
coin that I have are:
1. HMS
2. Lino
3. BEC
4. Pona
5. MOT
6. Ocoin
right now I've joined some airdrop program, but still not get tokenya.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x726e01fe83fbe59f15d8b8457bc3175cc5857fa9
Activity: 110
I still do not have many coins that I have just Ethereum and some tokens only. But I was planning to buy a piece of Bitcoin and Altcoin in the form of NEO. I regret to have missed the market price. I am currently waiting.
Activity: 107
In practice it's not so important what you are exactly holding cause everything will grow with the market. The only thing left wait till it happen.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
I am holding altcoin CHSB and BETR, and now BETR prices are rising even though CHSB prices are down ( make me loss ) but I am sure someday the CHSB price will increase again and will give me a profit.
Activity: 11
I'm holding a lot,a little bit of this,a little bit of that Grin Bitcoin,Etherium,litecoin,Neo,Tron,Etherium Classic,Raiden Network,Mana decentraland,Metaverse  ETP,Einsteinium  and lots of airdrop and bounty tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
To see those coins that I store can be seen in the history of my wallets, add a lot of advertising in the topic I do not see the point. But i can say that the most interesting projects are built on Ether, and NEO. There are still projects that can be called - dark horses. But they are still in the process of marketing promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: