Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 51. (Read 10150 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
June 07, 2018, 12:08:13 PM
didn't see your choice yet, but don't really need
this is kind of high-low game more than trading
even with altcoins that had been listed on exchanges yet, still a risky game if you all-in.
not to mention ICO~
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 07, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
I think there are so many risks at ico.There are so many ICOs that failed to raise money during the pre-sale and main sale,not include that end with scam.also even they success raise fund,we can predict the price after they hit exchange.and 70% token get hard dump at first day.and 50% of them can't bounce back to ico price.

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 12:03:17 PM
before joining you can see what projects are developed and anyone who supports the project. probably from a well-known advisor or a large company.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
I do not think that you should invest in only ICO. But there is one thing to notice is that the percentage of project which gets succeeded is very low as there are hundreds of ICOs going on. You should be very careful selecting ICOs and specially when you ask about good ICOs in public forums. Take your time and do research before making an investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
Yes, I have become frustrated because of any kind of allegation that you have been selling me, but its nature and I have been accused of working directly as a promoter of this work, even if I do not, I am going to invest and accept with them and it is my interest The project works well, but if you read any other post about a crypto, crypto Aje you can read and Iceland came from, such as a person, a rover or a Queen and a large room at any of the currency, and when you started, I just my honest opinion was accusing it any day can be proven that.So I'm working very well in crypto currency so crypto ico best.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
I also invest in both ICO and tokens traded in exchanges too . As long as the token sounds good and promising I prefer to invest on it than saving my money in the bank
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
I also invest in ICO too but at the same time I also invest in coins already tradable in exchange because some coins I bought in ICO later turn out to be lower than ICO PRICE when it enter exchange
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 10:20:33 AM
I have tried myself some ICOs and I came to the conclusion that you have to do some research before and always read the whitepaper
investing in ico is a must with maturity because it involves risks that will be borne by every investor. before choosing to invest should we look and learn about the coins we will invest.
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
I would recommend to follow the top projects on the Icodrops website. There are many strong projects and you can see how much the project has raised money at the moment.
Activity: 224
June 07, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
Of course, ICO is a great idea to improve your income and increase your capital investment quickly because of its high liquidity. With the spectacular success of ico in 2017. ico is becoming more and more popular and sometimes more risky because of the scam problem. But market volatility is essential and it will not affect much of the attraction and great interest from the investment community to the ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
I have tried myself some ICOs and I came to the conclusion that you have to do some research before and always read the whitepaper
Activity: 47
June 07, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
I also like investing in ICO, as the good project, for example some newly formed coin project REMME, could for sure provide you with profit while you don't have to spend so less time for everyday trading.
ICO today is very risky, many ICOs are potential but after the ICO ended they fell sharply, only in the short term prices have come down to the bottom and much lower ICO prices, so I lost ICO beliefs, I do not believe they can make us profit as in previous years.

I agree with you. I think future will have only few projects. And even they won't be able to give huge profit as it was promised or expected.
Activity: 434
June 07, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
I also like investing in ICO, as the good project, for example some newly formed coin project REMME, could for sure provide you with profit while you don't have to spend so less time for everyday trading.
ICO today is very risky, many ICOs are potential but after the ICO ended they fell sharply, only in the short term prices have come down to the bottom and much lower ICO prices, so I lost ICO beliefs, I do not believe they can make us profit as in previous years.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
June 07, 2018, 08:58:56 AM
Yes orbittransfer is a good project you choose right one according to me too.
I have one more which I recommend to you read about this projet the project is GENESIS I'm sure you will impressed after reading of the concept of the project.
Activity: 69
June 07, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
 There are many ICO in the market now. If they are legal or not, it is hard to choose. I suggest you invest 3 to 5 ICO, do not put an investment in one basket, you can spread them to get better profits and prevent losses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 08:40:46 AM
The right decision, dude! This is a good quick profit, especially if you have already started to understand this independently. Use trackers, opinions of tops and dont forget about the basic truths - diversify investments, avoid haypas, do not buy on big X.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 08:37:46 AM
You should be extremely careful when asking for advice here. Everyone will typically just shout out whatever bags they are holding. Easy for $500 to become $150 with a few bad trades. Good luck!
I agree with this because you should be careful when investing in ico.  Because not all ico  Will bring you a lot of money or can triple or double your money Sam can be a burden to you which can bring you negative results so you should be careful
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
So if you want to invest in ico why not start learning which ico is maybe legit or not. Actually I just do the bounty campaign in conjunction with the ICO investment. Some people gave me this advice. And I gained quite a lot of meaning and value with this approach. And i trade what i get in exchamge after listing.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Blockchain will change the world.
June 07, 2018, 08:27:59 AM
Invest in TOP10 coins and you dont have to worry about anything.
Pages:
Jump to: