Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 52. (Read 10150 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
500 dollars is very small for investing in ICO.
Investing in ICO is a very long process that takes time from one month to six months. You better find a coin or several that are already traded on exchanges and engage in daily trading and participate in bounty campaigns in parallel.
When you earn a few thousand then start investing in ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 08:19:02 AM
Investing in ICOs is a bit risky but also rewarding and I highly recommend that you take your time to choose, but also that you participate, don´t just stay out.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
June 07, 2018, 07:50:32 AM
To be a succesfull iCO investor you must know that project 100% as you cannot take the risk to invest into scams.In this moment there are not so many ICOs that deserves our full attention so you might want to wait a little loger maybe a new ICO with a greater potential than will arrive but it all depends in what sector of the projects you want to invest (health,banking,ai etc).
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
June 07, 2018, 07:28:50 AM
you trying hard to get in here. make some search about many stuff to choice some ico. but its good. not all new member (if you are really new here) will do same like what you do.
i never join in some ico, prefer to trade in famous coin than join in some ico.

Yes, searching before investing is the key to make profit, know more about the ICO that your money will be put into, if your really new here (the one who posted the topic), i recommend not to invest first but study more about the crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
June 07, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
try to invest asura coin then. i strongly recommend that ico.
the World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 07, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
I made the same decision not so far ago. Because bounties are irritating me more and more. All those scam projects
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
you trying hard to get in here. make some search about many stuff to choice some ico. but its good. not all new member (if you are really new here) will do same like what you do.
i never join in some ico, prefer to trade in famous coin than join in some ico.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
yeah ICOs are good, for example Sonder ICO, with their hardcap 6mil it will give for investors so many xxx, no one exchange traiding dont give it to you
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 06:09:57 AM
Actually i stopped to invest in the most initial coin offerings because of the actual market situation. How i see, its like the most icos hae big problems to reacht their softcap. And when they reach them, the price of the coin or token will immidiately go down after they got listed on a exchange. So i think its actually not a good time for icos.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 07, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
good choice. because trading from exchanges are too risky nowadays. okay icos are also risky but when you join the icos (the ones that have hype) you have less chance to loose money comparing with exchanges. at least you can sell them as soon as they are listed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
June 07, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
Good decision and i really appreciate that before get in the marke you research properly,ICO are best choice just need careful from scam.There are also promosining projects like currrently going Remme ambassador is worthy project going to make password less life which is need of current market,Remme coin is also already in market with good volatility so selection shoyld be worthy you will gain fruitful results.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
This is your path, if you are well versed in projects and understand which of them is potentially successful in the future, then this is the right choice on your part!
Activity: 220
June 07, 2018, 05:40:49 AM
many ICOs are starting to emerge and if you want to follow the project with a good ICO price, I think you can try to follow Nagri Coin project, they start ICO with $ 3 / Coin, you can try it if interested.
Activity: 350
June 07, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
 Yes it is worth investing in ICO, but you have to be very careful also because you must check and analyze first before you put your investment.
Activity: 117
June 07, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
So brave are you investing in ICO while still a new player in crypto. Well its okay and you will gain a lot of experience in that way. I hope you already make sure that ICO is promising.
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
Investing is the less demandng work! A dummy can invest as long as he has fund for it! The hard part is to find investment  in ICO that will give you profit instead of loss! This is where the work is! Some ICO however has made this work pretty simple, just look for such as ICO!
Indeed, not only in investing in ico can only be profitable you can also earn in the bounty gifts better than bounties because you will not spend more money to get just signing up fb and twitter signatures and more.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 07, 2018, 04:42:37 AM
Investing is the less demandng work! A dummy can invest as long as he has fund for it! The hard part is to find investment  in ICO that will give you profit instead of loss! This is where the work is! Some ICO however has made this work pretty simple, just look for such as ICO!
Activity: 504
June 07, 2018, 04:23:18 AM
Thus it seems to me if it's just too risky investments in ICO only. Better divide investments in ICO and also for trading. Because it is the result of the ICO could be very large. However, if the loss, a loss that you get can also be very large. then you need the investment side. In order to recoup, even if any profit could be even more.
Activity: 114
June 07, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
I also only invest in ICOs. Choose 3-5 potential projects and investments, just one successful project is your account can be increased several times, a light investment and less time. Grin Grin
Activity: 183
June 07, 2018, 04:00:27 AM
I recommend Productivist ICO. This ICO project is more than pertinent to the problems the manufacturing industry are having to tackle on a daily basis. After all, this industry is just looking for that magic combination of quality, reliability and cost efficiency and Productivist provides all of these.
Pages:
Jump to: