Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 53. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 12:34:22 AM
Nice project. but don't get hung up on one ICO only. many other ICO's much has great potential and bigger results. or if possible then invested also on crypto that also produces enough. many people invest in crypto for the long term and their results are great. so don't just one investment capitalization ICO alone but expand the network as in crypto and other ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 11:53:54 PM
They I think it difficult to find a real ico or not fraud. Actually, if all goes smoothly I am sure will be many ICO investors who join. But investors should do a consideration in terms of selecting the ICO because it related to money. If they succeed in ICO investment would have many advantages.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
I try to avoid investing in the ICO, because usually bounty hunters sell all project's tokens after the listing on an exchange. I don't like it. I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns and hold my tokens. Remember, you have to be very careful when investing in ICO.
Activity: 644
June 06, 2018, 11:35:37 PM
ICO investment  is very beneficial  than other  investment.  But find out  real ICO is very difficult. Large number of ICO  scam / fake. Their main object to collect money from market.  If you learn  more about ICO and consult  with expart. I hope that You will be succeed.
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 08:57:25 PM
Before you invest in ICO you have to be extremely careful,  From my personal experience investing in good icos especially those who take part in private sales can be the best decision ever cause the return on investment is always huge eg  those who bought pundi x,Ziliqa even quarkchain icos made huge profit. So investing in good icos is one of the best investment strategy in Cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 08:35:08 PM
 I will say that investing in the great ICO can be the best decision ever and can bring a real good income to your wallets Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 08:24:26 PM
This is not the worst decision after all because you can still have a great profits from ICO, so why not to investing funds in it
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
June 06, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
Nice project. I have also checked it. Most of the current icos are scamms. This one looks legit. It is only an opinion.
I believe their is still good Ico these days even many scams we have to search the project if good. I can say good to invest in ico but be careful on choosing the legit one.
Activity: 2
June 06, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
Nice project. I have also checked it. Most of the current icos are scamms. This one looks legit. It is only an opinion.
Activity: 367
June 06, 2018, 07:23:41 PM
Investing in ICO projects can bring great returns in a short period of time, if you really can choose a good project!
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
you better. but now days with lots of investors ico's personal caps too low for me. search for private pools.
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 07:02:40 PM
I also advice you to invest in cryptocurrency such as bitcoin ....ETC
Activity: 413
June 06, 2018, 07:02:04 PM
What a great milestone for you as a newbie you have already tried to invest in ICO which is not easy to find he good one and most of peoples are afraid invest in ICO.
yes most of peoples are afraid in investment in ICO because in investment they did not research about project and face lost their money. i also invest my money in ICO and my money was taken by some scammers and did not give me back and now when i invest my money in ICO i do full research about their ICO i check the whitepaper and about team is real or not then the research give me full benefit when i invest in ico.
Good to know about whitepaper because I'm not fully aware of that. It's really hard to know if the ICO is legit or not but through research,it is amazingly helpful to make things work in cryptocurrency. Definitely,I also invest in ICO and that is my bounty. Investing perhaps is a good choice for me because that is my starter for investment. It's true that I am afraid of risks but then through ICO,it changes the direction of my life and up to now. I know it is slowly in progress but I still believe that it grows more someday.
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 06:58:00 PM
In my opinion, if you want to invest in ICO, you should be able to learn more detail white paper every ICO before you buy their coins.

Because, if you do not learn in more detail the fear you will lose.
Activity: 62
June 06, 2018, 06:34:43 PM
All the ICOs are not scams, there's still some good ICOs out there. Do your research and you will find the one.
Activity: 132
June 06, 2018, 06:33:49 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
I think ICOs is better, but be careful to choose the ICOs. Because most ICOs are the scams. So, you have to look at the first the roadmap and the platform and then to read the Whitepaper.
Activity: 350
June 06, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
I personally buy coins after ICO, according to the emerging trend, most of them cost me less.
the actions of the project realization team are already visible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 06, 2018, 06:19:58 PM
And how is your success in iCO investing ? ) Now even a very good project with the strong team can be dumped to x5-x10 times. I advise you to look coins just after ICO ends on decenter exchanges like Idex or Etherdelta, in most cases, you will buy it cheaper.
It`s good advice. IDEX and ETHERDELTA can be called as the platforms for buying more than the opposite. Then, as the tokens go to the centralized exchanges, then often there is a discharge.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 06, 2018, 06:14:20 PM
Which projects do you think are the most interesting? I'd like to invest in ICOs but there are so many and I can't choose
I am promoting Hexcash, they seems to know what they are doing. I think there is a lot of progress that can be made with that coin.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 05:44:32 PM
Its good project. When you invest in icos you should be careful. Becase there is lot of scams and shitcoins. And Also do crypto trading and holding. These are the main parts of crypto. Then you can make good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: